Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Spare 2 mins of your time to know about my startup, its the next big thing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Spare 2 mins of your time to know about my startup, its the next big thing (802 Views)

I Need 2 Workers For My Startup / How To Get Your Upwork Account Approved Within 2 Mins / I Need A Financial Partner For My Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spare 2 mins of your time to know about my startup, its the next big thing by SilverG33k(m): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2020
Hi, My name is Silver, I had an idea and i have already implemented the idea.

The idea: A loan marketplace, where people can give out loans or take loans, if you are giving out,
you can set the amount, interest, days to pay back and that's all, after the loan tenure specified, the company(Us)
automatically pays the person giving out loan and adds an interest rate to the amount the borrower is supposed to pay back.

I currently have access to tons of financial tools to get this started but i currently do not have enough funds, I mean i have the full capacity to run this thing what I just need is like a headstart.

I myself i am fully tech oriented as i can develop apps and websites very well. Also, I have access to lots of financial tools similar to what branch and paylater are using, we can just tweak ours and make it better.

I don't know if someone would want to invest in us, we would come forward with a registered business name and we would physically show up, I and my partner.

If you feel interested, please text me on 08104422662 or kindly drop a comment with something i can contact you with, lets discuss.

1 Like

Re: Spare 2 mins of your time to know about my startup, its the next big thing by SilverG33k(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yesterday, we recorded 20 new users just 1 week after we put the app on playstore smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Advantages Of Driving An Innoson Vehicle - Japanese Expert Lamented / Be Smart And Invest In The Telecommunication Business Now / Suggestions Please: Delivery From Ikorodu To Ijebu-ode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.