Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:19 PM

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? (66168 Views)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by heartbraker(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2020
My friend likes this girl so much, but she told him she can't cope with him, that he's too handsome.

Though to say the truth I dey codedly envy d guy, everything about him is too cute, jelly hair, so cute, no beard face, the stature, the voice, everything about him.

So girls can you turn down a guy because he is too handsome?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Froshloaded: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2020
Here in Nigeria, handsome boys are known as heart breakers.

Modified
Wow I made ftc after a long time ...

226 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2020
When guys are this good-looking, they tend to give off a gay vibe imo. I cannot date a pretty boy, they're not my cup of tea. I prefer a more scraggly look.

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Skmoda360(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:
When guys are this good-looking, they tend to give off a gay vibe imo. I cannot date a pretty boy, they're not my cup of tea. I prefer a more scraggly look.
hmmmmmm!!! undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2020
Skmoda360:

hmmmmmm!!! undecided

Are you pretty? grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Skmoda360(m): 11:15am On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Are you pretty? grin
Nah!!! I'm scraggly and fully bearded..... undecided

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2020
Skmoda360:

Nah!!! I'm scraggly and fully bearded..... undecided

Let me see tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Skmoda360(m): 11:17am On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Let me see tongue
you ain't seeing nada......I don't post my pics undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:17am On Mar 11, 2020
Skmoda360:

you ain't seeing nada...... undecided

embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by kestolove95(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2020
Handsome guys are not good in bed

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Asuito7(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:
Stereotype. If I may ask, have you slept with all the handsome men in the world? I bet you won't answer me with 'I don't need to sleep with all the handsome men in the world before I know'.

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by heartbraker(m): 11:24am On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:
huh? How many of dem prick u don take to make u conclude on that?

177 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by 24kmagic: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2020
heartbraker:
I dey codedly envy d guy, everything about him is too cute, jelly hair, so cute no beard face, the stature, the voice, everything about him.

If him no get bears then nothing to cute about him

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by pepemendy(m): 11:35am On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:
Mumuric

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by heartbraker(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2020
24kmagic:

If him no get bears then nothing to cute about him
so u never see beardless cute guys b4?

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by pepemendy(m): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Let me see tongue
Someone shu give this SA bish a naija gbola already

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2020
pepemendy:

Someone shu give this SA bish a naija gbola already

Yawn. Nigerians are not exactly hard to find. If I wanted one, I'd get one.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by pepemendy(m): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Yawn. Nigerians are not exactly hard to find. If I wanted one, I'd get one.
Yeah goodluck

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2020
pepemendy:

Yeah goodluck

A Cameroonian maybe, they're sexier grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

A Cameroonian maybe, they're sexier grin
but you be talking to a naija dick....lmao

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Kingsteve(m): 11:56am On Mar 11, 2020
I have a sneaky feeling some ladies prefer ugly men that look like gorillas, apes and chimps!
You know...
That animal bestiality fetish!

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by laughitall(m): 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
Kingsteve:
I have a sneaky feeling some ladies prefer ugly men that look like gorillas.
You know...
That animal bestiality fetish!

lol ..

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Pusyiter(m): 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
I suffered similar fate years back
I was just crazie about this girl but the reason she gave me after 6 months was that she sees girls flocking around me all the time in school and that my pink lips, dimple, fine face etc aint helping matters
She added that I am just too handsome for her to handle because she was the jealous type.
Oi boy! see me dey beg say I fine no be my fault.
She bone...till today, that's how I lost her. embarassed

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Kingsteve(m): 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
laughitall:
lol ..

Hehe!
One likely spotted!
grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by czarr(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:
Yes because they do not care to make the effort to please...unlike ugly guys who want to give the girl something to be attracted to,to make up for their looks so they make crazy effort digging the coochie...

Beautiful girls are also not good in bed cos they think the guy should please them because they are beautiful, so they just lay like a log of wood.

240 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Yahman1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
czarr:
Yes because they do not care to make the effort to please...unlike ugly guys who want to give the girl something to be attracted to,to make up for their looks so they make crazy effort digging the coochie...

Beautiful girls are also not good in bed cos they think the guy should please them because they are beautiful, so they just lay like a log of wood.
Twale Baba, I cut cap for u

na Woman Phycology u study for school if I'm not Mistaking?

172 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nope.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Olunmercy56(f): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
No, if he has what it takes to be a real man, I'll marry him cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Out Of The Blue / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.