Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? (66359 Views)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Afriifa(m): 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:
Handsome guys are not good in bed
Is that your only reason?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Goodmarlian: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
op women are confused they will still reject a guy because he is ugly. there are no rules to womens preferences what makes a woman choose a man over another man still remains a mystery forever las las they will still cheat on even the one they chose. wink

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Igetmyown247: 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:
When guys are this good-looking, they tend to give off a gay vibe imo. I cannot date a pretty boy, they're not my cup of tea. I prefer a more scraggly look.

And they are most likely secretly gay.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by IronGalaxy: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
Froshloaded:
Here in Nigeria, handsome boys are known as heart breakers.
Isn't that what the whole world say? Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by IronGalaxy: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:
When guys are this good-looking, they tend to give off a gay vibe imo. I cannot date a pretty boy, they're not my cup of tea. I prefer a more scraggly look.
you mean the "papa action" look? grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Beckysexy(f): 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Skmoda360:

Nah!!! I'm scraggly and fully bearded..... undecided
I'm sure your ugly af grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by manGODDED: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:
I don't understand. Do people choose who dey fall for? I used to think 'the heart wants what it wants' undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by manGODDED: 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
Asuito7:
Stereotype. If I may ask, have you slept with all the handsome men in the world? I bet you won't answer me with 'I don't need to sleep with all the handsome men in the world before I know'.
bros na man you dey talk to o grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by rigarmortis: 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
Try handsome and rich, it beats ugly and poor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
you mean the "papa action" look? grin

LMFAO. No, that one is too ugly lipsrsealed Someone like Kendrick Lamar or J Cole. I'm crushing on them tongue
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
SmellySperm:

but you be talking to a naija dick....lmao

Am I sitting on it? *smirks*
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Skmoda360(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Beckysexy:

that still won't make me post my pics......... cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
You can even say I'm the most ugliest man on earth no wahala....I know myself so no need for anybody's validation.
So Bleep off Becky... cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Skmoda360(m): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:
how many have you jam? See this one ...I bin dey observe you lately most of your talk na trash except few....... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Chingykay77(m): 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:
That's a lie................
Maybe the ones you hve tried you can as well try another

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Beckysexy(f): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
Skmoda360:

that still won't make me post my pics......... cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
You can even say I'm the most ugliest man on earth no wahala....I know myself so no need for anybody's validation.
So Bleep off Becky... cheesy
Who cares?
Idiot grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Skmoda360(m): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
Beckysexy:

Who cares?
Idiot grin
see painment.......hahahahahahaha, if I catch you ehn tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Asuito7(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
czarr:
Yes because they do not care to make the effort to please...unlike ugly guys who want to give the girl something to be attracted to,to make up for their looks so they make crazy effort digging the coochie...

Beautiful girls are also not good in bed cos they think the guy should please them because they are beautiful, so they just lay like a log of wood.
Majority of Nigerian guys are good in assumption, stereotype and generalization in their dealings with both the male and female gender. They won't calm their head to think, look and judge the INDIVIDUAL. Because I am sure you were not in the room where all the beautiful girls and handsome men were having sex to arrive at this your conclusion. Or where did this your conclusion came from?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by LINTUNE(m): 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:
undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by LINTUNE(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
Beckysexy:

;d..pity the guy na

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by LINTUNE(m): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. No, that one is too ugly lipsrsealed Someone like Kendrick Lamar or J Cole. I'm crushing on them tongue
are u high..jcole is terribly handsome na undecided..i taught u prefer the likes of stormzy, though he isnt bearded

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Phenomenal16(f): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
I was once in a relationship with a very handsome guy...
He is always talking about how oda ladies flock around him n stuffs like that
.....it pisssed me off....I broke up with him.......buh that's not the main reason shaa...but part of it...

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Olakunleyakub(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
Yes
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by DaddyRochie1642: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:

Facially average looking Girls like you are very Terrible in bed and also at Blow-Jobs

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
LINTUNE:
are u high..jcole is terribly handsome na undecided..i taught u prefer the likes of stormzy, though he isnt bearded

I don't consider J. Cole & Kendrick, pretty boys. They're both scruffy.
Now Trey Songz is pretty.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
The way women run after handsome men but pretend as if it's not a big deal.

It's crazy

Hahaha.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by LINTUNE(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I don't consider J. Cole & Kendrick, pretty boys. They're both scruffy.
well i don't understand ur perception of "handsome"..u can call the likes of justin b pretty, but not the picture the op posted..the guy looks very manly..pretty face guys are guys that look feminine in some way, theyve got big eyes, and all other feminine facial feautures ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
LINTUNE:
well i don't understand ur perception of "handsome"..u can call the likes of justin b pretty, but not the picture the op posted..the guy looks very manly..pretty face guys are guys that look feminine in some way, theyve got big eyes, and all other feminine facial feautures ..

Let me just say I don't like clean-cut guys. The guy in the OP is very feminine to me, he even has glossy lips ffs!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by LINTUNE(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Let me just say I don't like clean-cut guys. The guy in the OP is very feminine to me, he even has glossy lips ffs!
alright i get it..u prefer rough faced rastafarians tongue..same way i fancy a woman's physique(thick) than her face grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
LINTUNE:
alright i get it..u prefer rough faced rastafarians tongue..same way i fancy a woman's physique(thick) than her face grin

Not necessarily rastas, but guys who don't look like they're vain & high maintenance.

Lol, that's pretty much standard for every other guy. They all seem to want some wobble, wobble grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by LINTUNE(m): 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Not necessarily rastas, but guys who don't look like they're vain & high maintenance.

Lol, that's pretty much standard for every other guy. They all seem to want some wobble, wobble grin
grin..most SA gals i know are crazily endowed, hope u are one of them shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
LINTUNE:
grin..most SA gals i know are crazily endowed, hope u are one of them shocked

Fortunately, I'm not grin I can just imagine the nuisance they must deal with on a daily basis tongue
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by LINTUNE(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Fortunately, I'm not grin I can just imagine the nuisance they must deal with on a daily basis tongue
we all know, u gals crave for such attention, stop the hypocrisy tongue..u should go pump ur ass u know , its worth it grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.