Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,351 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:05 AM

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? (66177 Views)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, see that's where you got it all wrong. I've been on NL for a few years now & in the process, I've grown to genuinely like some people. I've made friends in this place, not only Nigerians but also my homeboys & homegirls. I even got plans of meeting up with a fellow South African I met here. Not everything is about dìcks grin I know I say a lot of provocative/sexually-charged things sometimes (because I'm nauty cheesy )but in all honesty, it's all just talk on my side. Dìck is everywhere. I don't need to come online to find it. Nigerian men are also everywhere in SA & if I ever get lustful or curious about how they are sexually etc, I'd start with the ones within my reach. Makes sense?
.. Sure does.. Kikikikiki .. Was only upset cause you left me hanging on a night stand..
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Mreazi121(m): 8:14am On Mar 12, 2020
That's what the use in deceiving cheap girls like you, what the big deal with beards..
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by hardon1(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2020
provided its coming from this poster, its a liessssssss
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Pusyiter(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2020
lol grin
No be lie.....
Wetin you wan use my pix do? grin
Aleora:
oya let me see your pix...just small ooo.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Pusyiter(m): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2020
You are right
Some yrs later, I heard she was trying to get my contact
Then, water don pass garri
Younger ones took over grin
COOL10:

She lost you. You didn't lose her. Change your mindset ASAP

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. Sure does.. Kikikikiki .. Was only upset cause you left me hanging on a night stand..

So how about you be my Naija 1st?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by chibabypresh(f): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2020
Why i will i reject him
if them put suger inside your mouth will you spit it out.

alright order for your delicious foods in lagos ,to be delivered to your door step.we sale in bowels,lauch pack and any how you desired.contact via whatsapp. 09056138257 or message and call on 09023551262.

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Not necessarily rastas, but guys who don't look like they're vain & high maintenance.

Lol, that's pretty much standard for every other guy. They all seem to want some wobble, wobble grin
Now I know why I draw the attention of many, only from people's mouth I heard that I'm handsome, I don't act like I do, I don't even know wheather I am, I just live as carefree as possible, going normally about my business, and anytime I move close to a girl, I only want to have a normal relation, but I don't just know, they kept acting electrocuted, it pissed me off, and the more I tried to look rough as possible, the more magical it looks, think I have to change to being sophisticated, to prevent that type of reaction.

But unfortunately, I can't. It's just too deep in my blood.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2020
Renerd:

Now I know why I draw the attention of many, only from people's mouth I heard that I'm handsome, I don't act like I do, I don't even know wheather I am, I just live as carefree as possible, going normally about my business, and anytime I move close to a girl, I only want to have a normal relation, but I don't just know, they kept acting electrocuted, it pissed me off, and the more I tried to look rough as possible, the more magical it looks, think I have to change to being sophisticated, to prevent that type of reaction.

But unfortunately, I can't. It's just too deep in my blood.

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Mizwisdom(f): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2020
Kingsteve:
This guy below, has one of the highest IQ. Is he handsome to you?

Lol grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by hahn(m): 9:17am On Mar 12, 2020
lepasharon:
Dated one...all they have to offer is their looks and dick

And you were offering.....?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by josephubah111(m): 9:17am On Mar 12, 2020
So wrong you are..practice makes perfect hasome guys have more pussy to practice so use your head
kestolove95:
Handsome guys are not good in bed
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Funmilolalydia(f): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2020
kestolove95:
seems so o
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by CuteYvonne777: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by pink505: 9:49am On Mar 12, 2020

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Judybash93(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:
When guys are this good-looking, they tend to give off a gay vibe imo. I cannot date a pretty boy, they're not my cup of tea. I prefer a more scraggly look.

LMFAO grin grin Well, considering where you're from you'll surely have a lot of options
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by midehi2(f): 10:06am On Mar 12, 2020
kestolove95:
who said, to you thou grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Judybash93(m): 10:11am On Mar 12, 2020
kestolove95:
Are you sure?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Kayeez(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2020
Huh�
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Torie8(f): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2020
Lol I had a neighbour like that, he was everything handsome. He was huge u know with pink lips, beards, smooth skin but I just couldn't date him
Too many females flocking around him a,d now he is out of the country.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2020
Judybash93:

LMFAO grin grin Well, considering where you're from you'll surely have a lot of options

Wrong! "Where I'm from" personal hygiene & grooming is very important. Our men are often accused of being gay because they take good care of their appearance. They're neat, gentlemanly & often very handsome. Just because I like a certain look, doesn't mean I want a grungy-looking guy that looks like he only bathes on special occasions. I'm used to men who carry themselves with class & style.

Have you met a Xhosa man before? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2020
Goldiano:
girls that would be coming for fucking by themselves....they would tell you different things online and be doing opposite offline

Na so lol
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by IronGalaxy: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Papa action, bra? Hayi ngekhe. LMAO.
No, the Kendrick look cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by IronGalaxy: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Wrong! "Where I'm from" personal hygiene & grooming is very important. Our men are often accused of being gay because they take good care of their appearance. They're neat, gentlemanly & often very handsome. Just because I like a certain look, doesn't mean I want a grungy-looking guy that looks like he only bathes on special occasions. I'm used to men who carry themselves with class & style.

Have you met a Xhosa man before? grin
ama Xhosa madoda tyini!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2020
IronGalaxy:
No, the Kendrick look cool

Really? I like that grin wink
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2020
IronGalaxy:
ama Xhosa madoda tyini!

Tyhini madoda! Oonantsi! They call each other & themselves "Amanene", which unsurprisingly means gentlemen. They're the biggest liars & cheats though, don't let the unassuming charm fool you lol.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

So how about you be my Naija 1st?
.. I'd be glad.

Mi amor

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Caseless: 10:58am On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Yawn. Nigerians are not exactly hard to find. If I wanted one, I'd get one.
that's you kill them in your country out of jealousy?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by IronGalaxy: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Really? I like that grin wink
lol, ndiyadlala. I mean more towards papa action, but since that's not your cup of tea.. sad

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by IronGalaxy: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2020
Caseless:
1 this myth that we kill Nigerians for sport is just that...a myth
2 For someone to be jealous of someone, there must be something worthy of being jealous to.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2020
Caseless:

Jealous of what? Name one country that likes Nigerians.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2020
IronGalaxy:
lol, ndiyadlala. I mean more towards papa action, but since that's not your cup of tea.. sad

Sudlala so tongue

LMAO, do you really look like him? I don't believe you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.