Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? (66360 Views)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
0KNM:
I didn’t say we were talking. Did I? I said I’ve seen you and I wanted to hit but for the timely intervention of Christ who rescued my souls from sin grin grin

Hmmmm...even more intriguing. Well, praise God then.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm...even more intriguing. Well, praise God then.
Lets leave it at that.

Can we finally agree that...

[img]https://media./images/4ac78516b24075f852a58fc3233e4234/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
0KNM:
Lets leave it at that.

Can we finally agree that...

[img]https://media./images/4ac78516b24075f852a58fc3233e4234/tenor.gif[/img]

Lying about what?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lying about what?

XhosaNostra:

Fortunately, I'm not grin I can just imagine the nuisance they must deal with on a daily basis tongue
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Mofpearl: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
If they look like any of the above, yup.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
I'll turn down. I don't like them pretty.

Easy on the eyes, charisma, presentability. That's just alright as far as physical appearance is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Funkybabee(f): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Yes, most are irresponsible.

Fawo raja ni won
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by vickydevoka(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
czarr:
Yes because they do not care to make the effort to please...unlike ugly guys who want to give the girl something to be attracted to,to make up for their looks so they make crazy effort digging the coochie...

Beautiful girls are also not good in bed cos they think the guy should please them because they are beautiful, so they just lay like a log of wood.
So the summary of we Every thing is that ugly people lyk us put more effort in pleasing de good looking guys n gals. Lol. # inferiority complex

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Priwillo: 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sure most ladies will. Not everyone can deal with competition
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by jaxxy(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
heartbraker:
My friend likes this girl so much, but she told him she can't cope with him, that he's too handsome.

Though to say the truth I dey codedly envy d guy, everything about him is too cute, jelly hair, so cute, no beard face, the stature, the voice, everything about him.

So girls can you turn down a guy because he is too handsome?

Jelly hair That’s 2 steps from gay undecided

Nothing special about being a fine boy these days without money or perhaps sense.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by xrayj(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:
When guys are this good-looking, they tend to give off a gay vibe imo. I cannot date a pretty boy, they're not my cup of tea. I prefer a more scraggly look.

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by xrayj(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:
Handsome guys are not good in bed

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
0KNM:

So I must have a big azz or I'm lying about the fact that I'm fine with my wittle azz? grin
Lol, one thing I'm not is a pretentious little fùck tongue If I said it, it's true. I have no reason to be ashamed of who I am. I own it all, the good, the bad & the ugly wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

So I must have a big azz or I'm lying about the fact that I'm fine with my wittle azz? grin
Lol, one thing I'm not is a pretentious little fùck tongue If I said it, it's true. I have no reason to be ashamed of who I am. I own it all, the good, the bad & the ugly wink
Let’s leave it at this

Thread now on FP... I’m done. Bye
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Exodora: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
So that I will be fighting everyday abi.
How can one keep something that is not her's , that will not be her's and that will never ever be her's
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by femi4: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:
you and bed sha

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by jclassiq(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
heartbraker:
so u never see beardless cute guys b4?

Thats a beautiful man. Different from handsome.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
0KNM:
Let’s leave it at this

Thread now on FP... I’m done. Bye

Ciao.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:

Hold my beer.

Anyway, they can download and read the book Lasticle and have it handled once and for all.

Info to men:

If you're a man and you want to permanently and naturally cure PE without drugs and concoctions, search for Lasticle on Google and download the free version of the book and thank me later.

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by sisisioge: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
No! I will do my children a favour by buying them some crazily fine genes biko....

If Idris here says hey babe alone...I'm already saying yes!

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Tripitaka: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I don't consider J. Cole & Kendrick, pretty boys. They're both scruffy.
Now Trey Songz is pretty.

Yea you're right. Trey Songz is pretty but I somehow don't find him attractive, Justin B is pretty too. I pr3fer ASAP Rocky type of cute anytime. The guy is fine as hell.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by bet9ja(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Dont mind them jare
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by vickydevoka(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Goodmarlian:
op women are confused they will still reject a guy because he is ugly. there are no rules to womens preferences what makes a woman choose a man over another man still remains a mystery forever las las they will still cheat on even the one they chose. wink
No be lie . Buh I think money unravel some of mystery
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Dollabiz: 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
Yeah
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Mftivi: 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
nisai:
Chai! I no know say this scraggly look go favour me one day oooo kiss kiss kiss
lmao, mofugin clown!
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Do you mean 'if he has too much money' because i heard from somewhere that the handsomeness of a man is money. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by czarr(m): 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
vickydevoka:

So the summary of we Every thing is that ugly people lyk us put more effort in pleasing de good looking guys n gals. Lol. # inferiority complex
You have to be good at something....either you are a delight to look at or you are a delight in za oza room grin.....as for me, I'm a delight to look at grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by adecz: 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by rovher: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:
When guys are this good-looking, they tend to give off a gay vibe imo. I cannot date a pretty boy, they're not my cup of tea. I prefer a more scraggly look.
Smiles ...
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Handsome guys like that are usually unserious and can use style to beg for Africa. As in their Gold digging prowess no get part 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Acidosis(m): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Insecurity at its peak.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by macho44(m): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:
How do you SURE? Abi have you TESTED my MICROPHONE ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.