Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl (6533 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love / Do I Look Better As A Petite Woman Or As A Chubby Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by Brytesp(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2020
You’re bigger
Being around a petite girl makes you look bigger even if you’re not exactly that tall.
There is also the advantage of them making you feel bigger, more masculine.
She really can't get to the top of the fridge, or shelve, so she needs you to do these things for her.
Hot legs
Many petite ladies have hot legs which are accentuated when they wear heels or stilettos. Those legs look shapelier and way sexier.
They are energetic and full of life
These petite ladies are usually lithe, agile and quick in movement.
You never have to worry about them lumbering around slowly or lazily.
It is as though they made up for their small size with their vivacity.
She looks cute even when angry
If there’s such thing as that, these special species of women sometimes look cute even when they are pissed off.
Picture this; you both have a misunderstanding and she tries to get a swipe at your face, you just laugh because she can’t reach that far.
They look picture-perfect wearing your clothes
You know those images of women looking all cute wearing their boyfriends’ shirts?
Petite girls look far sexier when they do this. They look so totally cute in the shirt which most times reaches below their knees and makes you just want to wrap them up in your embrace.
More femininity
Scientists say shorter girls have more estrogen than taller ones, therefore making them more feminine than the big girls.
They also say petite women tend to be more motherly than those that are not.
Cuddling them is bliss
While cuddling a BBW lady will provide all the cushion you need, the petite girls fit so well into you.
They occupy less space, which allows them to snuggle up really close to you as your arms reaches and wraps around them completely.
The sex…
You don’t have to strain yourself just to get from one position to the other.
She’s so lightweight and small that you can easily lift her, place her on your hips and [clears throat] do your business.

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 11, 2020
You forgot to add the "most" important thing.
Their pussy can be as shallow and "tight" as fuucck. They know how to grip the cap and shaft really well.

Any sexual position is possible with them.

14 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 11, 2020
Ur Reasons Are Meaningless.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by AfroKnight: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lol.

So cute... Until she starts her short babe wahala.

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by Kingsteve(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
One word...

maneuverability!
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by Kiddllc: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sometimes they're so cute to carry and manoeuvre but i fear their drama cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by Brytesp(m): 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
LIVINGICON:
You forgot to add the "most" important thing.
Their pussy can be as shallow and "tight" as fuucck. They know how to grip the cap and shaft really well.

Any sexual position is possible with them.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by Petyprincess(f): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
If your gf is not petite you are missing alot grin
OP you are totally on point!!

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Petite ladies rock but our troubles no be here ogrin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by StandUpGuy247: 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
I'm dating one now. Girl is so clingy like kilode.

Always holding hands, likes to bury herself in my body at the slightest opportunity and grabbing me. I'm huge sha

Sometimes if I want to para, she'll just look so cute and I'll just free her to express her love jare grin.

Let me also add that I agree with the feminine part. She's very intelligent and submissive. Despite having a good job

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by Biglittlelois(f): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
Yeah very true but we like drama grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Rubbish from start to finish.

Its your choice doesn't mean its every man's choice. Some petit girls I know don't even like the way they are as they always need moral support in some kind of clothes. They be looking like lolly pop candies.
Speak for yourself, that's what you like. Remember one mans meat is another mans poison.
Next, someone will come here and talk about craze for thick girls while some for tall slim girls. In fact, this is the first time I'm seeing one about petit girls.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by XhosaNostra(f): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Your head is there.

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by Skmoda360(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Yeah very true but we like drama grin
Una drama na no 1 .....I dey always run for my babe drama or I'll pretend as if I didn't hear her.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by baiaon(m): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
Shaking my head at the posters nicer tone on this thread about short women and the harshness dripping in the posts of the link below majorly about short men
https://www.nairaland.com/5723008/does-height-really-matter-when

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by Designerdollars: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
their pussy is usually small undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by proclinician: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol no be only petite. Midget nko
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by davillian(m): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
I love them
I have one as a gf
The first day we went to my church
They asked her to goto teenagers department
I told the usher that she is even older than you.... grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by MrHighSea: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
I'm yet to find the words "big yansh" on this page.

God forbid dry bones.

Quote me and turn to petite somebody.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by Erums(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Petit lady's always have anger issues.... With deep pussy, no muscles
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by prizlezzlalasky(f): 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
This is Soo true....plus op you forgot to mention how curvier they can be at the right places.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by Greystone: 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
AfroKnight:
Lol.

So cute... Until she starts her short babe wahala.

Short girls stubborn die undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by chuxy12(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
u will regret marrying them when they put on excessive weight .

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by nickvanilla(m): 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
chuxy12:
u will regret marrying them when they put on excessive weight

grin grin grin

Some of them will start to resemble basketball.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by luvyaself95(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Am going for this petite girl have been eyeing for a long time now
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by shilenji(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
op you sent me back to secondary school days mehn, all of a sudden I feel like breaking up with my currrent girll and getting a petite one.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
I remembered one petite girl that really tormented me with so much anger issues. As soon as I noticed her being angry na to give am Gap and forget sex for 2 days cheesy. But in all she made me cum faster than cummando
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 12, 2020
Petyprincess:
.. So your puccy is shallow and can grip the d huh.

Let the op be deceiving you .. Your lots are Bonny structures. Pesin wey dey Bleep una dey try .. Imagine bone hitting bone .. Body go just dey pain pesin..
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 12, 2020
Ariza:
Petite ladies rock but our troubles no be here ogrin grin
.. Ogbomosho gel.. So you too are a Bonny structure.. But ogbomosho girls dey always thick fa. Why're are you now Bonny??
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Your head is there.
oh gawd.. Your a fake south African ..

**covers face **
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 12, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. So your puccy is shallow and can grip the d huh.

Let the op be deceiving you .. Your lots are Bonny structures. Pesin wey dey Bleep una dey try .. Imagine bone hitting bone .. Body go just dey pain pesin..
petitie girls can be meaty too cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
petitie girls can be meaty too cheesy
.. That right there is a thick girl .. Check her laps.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! / I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. / Vagina Wigs For Sale (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.