Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,478 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) (120295 Views)

Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? / Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Yes! Na coronavirus infested coconut be that o shocked shocked
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Starhearts: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
Yes
More dan two times
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Adewunmibaba(m): 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
yes!

Some people’s heads are like this

e.g ?
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Wait, meat dey dey inside coconut?
My brother help me ask am o

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by IMASTEX: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
yes!

Some people’s heads are like this
Lol. . . Trouble maker!
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Buhari must have touched this coconut grin

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by IMASTEX: 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
boolet:
There is nothing strange about it. Humans give birth to siamese twins, deaf, blind, albinos and offsprings with different kinds of irregularities. So do other species including plants. Hope that explains it
I tire for am?

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by ahahnow: 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
Empty coconut...Nigerians everywhere

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
Yes my neighbor coconut tree behave that way not all the coconut Head has meat inside
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by GermanMelania: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
I just saw on Instagram yesterday. They said it is ghana coconut and is sweeter but less water than regular coconut

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by xymmie01: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
In my place, it means that spirit has attacked the tree and definitely all the coconut that will come from that tree that season will be like that

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by IprintMONEY: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
czarr:
the edible white part is called meat
idiot the edible part of the coconut is called endocarp
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by bluebay(m): 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
Miscarriage coconut
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by bluebay(m): 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
czarr:
the edible white part is called meat
You for just say say Fleshy o. E get why

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
Una no go kill person
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Nauttyprof(m): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Endosperm, if I haven't forgotten my biology

Chairman, accept correction when it is right and move on.

No one is talking about Biology here but just plain English.

You can check this on the net if not clear.

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by sapientia(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
ezugegere:
You just found Bubu's head

ValCon888:

His head without brain.

Trying to disprove the above 2 posts

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Timozo1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Endosperm, if I haven't forgotten my abiology

Is called coconut meat or copra.

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by wasi9ice: 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
ezugegere:
You just found Bubu's head

Just like the heads of those 3 senators from Niger State that sponsord those 3 controversial bills,,
1..hate speech,,
2....anti media and
3....generator ban law
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by chocboi78(m): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
Empty coconut?? Of course...
Cn be found inside the head of one president head of state as brains
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Seunpaul01(m): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Omo, I tire for Nigerians o.

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

What is a coco nut?

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by smiliyB(f): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
cheesy cheesy cheesy I surprise too ooo

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by D1zion: 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
lol.very funny

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Ingodwetrust15(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
Yes na, this one was made in Aba
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Bigblessed: 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
Looks like original Oba's cap.

Good because the water is better.
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by davidtuzy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
E full Marina for C.M.S
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
yes in SOMALIA

Contact us for your procurement from china-Nigeria with us we also buy Airtime and Gift cards for cash social media management/ Adverts
whatsapp- 07081997275
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by SocialJustice: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
czarr:
Very small with no meat inside just water.
Normal beach coconut meant for drinking alone without removing husk.

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by michealdeco: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
czarr:
Very small with no meat inside just water.
it's a typical example of a coconut head

Full on the outside but nothing inside of it

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by AmeLonRo(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Abdbaba: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
I didn't understand what it means when they say there's no job in this country until I become a graduate myself. I have decided to inform and help people get ready for the future so I will be teaching you 3D and 2D animation. It is a lucrative business but we lack professionals. After your training there's a job for you. However, you can learn for free. Click this link for more enquires.
https:///2349023224596?text=Hello%20there!%20Please%20I'm%20interested%20in%20learning%203D%20and%202D%20animation.

Best Baby Food / Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins / Bakers Square - Show Us Your Cake Designs Here