Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,893 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:09 AM

Please Is This True? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Is This True? (252 Views)

Subsidy Removal Palliative; Is This True? / What Can You Say About This, True Love Or? / Some Gatherings Are Like This, True/false? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Is This True? by PabloTehnyson(m): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Pardon the typos

Okay, I reside in bayelsa, and while playing with my phone, I heard this guy on the radio saying Covid-19(corona virus) is now in Bayelsa State, and he went about given advise on preventive measures and all that..

Well, since the news came from a radio station, I'm starting to have doubts as to the authenticity of reports health officials and ministers have been making regarding the cases here in 9ja

Or am I wrong and just ranting unnecessarily?

I thought they had curtailed the spread of the virus?
Re: Please Is This True? by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
It's false.

NCDC has not confirmed yet.

Check this website for updates on issues concerning Coronavirus in Nigeria.

covid19.ncdc.gov.ng
Re: Please Is This True? by seunlayi(m): 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
If not, in a matter of time but with proper management of the spread index, we can all nail the virus before it becomes epidemic

(1) (Reply)

k / The Hypocrisy Of Lockdowns When Thousands Came Out To Bury The Late President Ky / If You Want To Study In America This Is For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.