Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller (69905 Views)

Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi / Eta Mbora Introduces Bill On Automatic Employment For Graduates After NYSC / Senator Omo-Agege Introduces Bill To Amend Electoral Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Righteousness89(m): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
NickD:

ban it and rely on what? Putting the cart before the horse mentality.
The Horse u have being putting before the cart since 1960.. where has it Gotten u to?
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by sheungeek(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
If Nigerians can survive this set of uneducated senators, then we can survive anything including corona....
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Cmanforall: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Realadey:
This man dey craze Sha,u want to ban generator,where is your govt doing with electricity?
He doesn't even need to ban any generator, just with constant electricity, these gen sets will go extinct.
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
As them no fit implement d social media bill due to public outcry, they wan shut us up indirectly so our phones can't be charged. NEPA no dey, na only gen we dey use charge.

Mumu ppl
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Doncento: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
yungfeezyy:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/381308-just-in-nigerian-senator-introduces-bill-to-ban-importation-of-generators.html
useless senator, this is the most stupid, useless and clueless Senate that this country has produced. They want to ban importation of generators cos it causes air pollution and health problems yet they want it to be used in a hospital and airports and the like. This senator is a useless cow
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by UrVillagePpl: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
Davash222:
If not for Generator, I would have been a dead man this heat period.
Fix the power first, the importers will automatically stop importing generators cos of low patronage. Simple thing.

common sense is not common
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Organs(m): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
mekaboy:
Foolish Bill's from the north. Is anybody still importing sagem, trium,alcatel phones in Nigeria? It's about demand and supply. If there is steady electricity, it will ban itself.

Mumu talk, as always, from corrupt people like you. Even you typing this nonsense, if youre made MD of PHCN today, you will collect bribe, houses in Dubai, London and America and in exchange ensure PHCN is working epileptically. I don't know you, but i swear, You will collect money for yourself instead of allowing PHCN to work for nigerians.
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
jokers cheesy
u havent rectified the epleptic power in naija and u want to ban generators shocked
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Organs(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
Doncento:
useless senator, this is the most stupid, useless and clueless Senate that this country has produced. They want to ban importation of generators cos it causes air pollution and health problems yet they want it to be used in a hospital and airports and the like. This senator is a useless cow

Bros, Guaranteed, you are the most useless and clueless mumu because you are not even using your head or thinking straight. He has limited it to the places that needs it to save human life. Can you compare the pollution from generators from 1 million locations to that of maybe 50 million locations? This is the best bill ever, but because we have lots of fools as citizens, even if you want to do something good, they will not see it as good.

1 Like

Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by MightySparrow: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Realadey:
This man dey craze Sha,u want to ban generator,where is your govt doing with electricity?

He dey craze? I learned they don’t use generators in Kenya
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by darediamond(m): 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
Realadey:
U must be very brainless for not proposing the alternative before supporting the man who wants us to ban generator that helps in the absence of power supply
As old as you are, you do not know readily available alternative in the Name of Solar Gen that can power just about anything that needs electric power?

At least if you can build your own magnet motor generator, you still have Solar Gen which you can assemble yourself.

No excuse please. Must you wait for group of Private Families to provide Electricity for you when you can generate it yourself?

Must you?

There Competent electronic engineers that can build ferrite Code Pure Sine Wave Inverters for you locally. All you need do is to buy Mono-Crystal Panels and MPPT controller on Aliexpress.com

If you need all the direct sources I can supply You free of charge. So please stop complaing. You already have all the money to liberate yourself, Spend it now and get everything FIXED.

You can start with 2pieces of 250W 30Volt MonoCrystaline Panels which is #80K

But 12V/24V 40Amp MPPT Controller on aliexpres at 15 or 20K

4 pieces of Mercury 18An 12V battery at 40K or even less. I bought mine at #8K per piece in Ibadan at Ogunpa.

2Kilowatt 12/24 Pure Sine Wave Inverters on www.aliexpress.com @ #30K or less.

You can also use 500Watts Pure Wine Wave Inverter.

Lobatan.

P.S: If you want to make your Inverter Batteries last for at least 10years, Simply Load of the Direct Current Capacitors and place your Inverter over the caps instead of directly connecting your Inverter to the battery. There is actually More to this than just connecting this and that together but it is only electronic engineers that can understand that aspect.

Lobatan!!!

Lobatan
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Angelacruz: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dis country is a joke .U wat to ban generator and u cant give d citizen anoda alternative.
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by hartoyebi38: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
See these yeye senators, I'm planning to buy Generator this month
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Mftivi: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
CSTR2:
The IQ of the north is too low even for African standards.
A country whose economy is generator powered wants to ban generator.

These same northern senators are the clowns sponsoring ludicrous bills like social media bill, immunity for lawmakers bill and other nonsense bills.

Abeg,these people too dull. They cannot develop this country in a thousand years.

Such almajiri like thinking cannot work in this fast paced 21st century.
So you mean that African IQ is below standard ? What an ignorant statement.
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Organs(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
hush15:

What truly bothers me in this is the different response on this platform. That's how you know this country is beyond redemption. Why not ensure 24hrs electricity and watch generators die a natural death....

Actually, what bothers me, is the level of stupidity and illiteracy from people that are not even aware of how stupid, uneducated and unenlightened they are. You for example is not aware of your own inherent stupidity. Don't you know the reason PHCN is not working mostly is because the amount of bribe money, enticement, benefits, etc that those in charge of Generator production is throwing at people is too much that they cannot refuse? This path you said has not worked ever. We as a people are way too corrupt for that to happen. Even the judges are corrupt. Maybe now with Tanko, we are beginning to get some things right.
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Hearme(m): 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
Realadey:

No be only craze. He done kolo
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by surequality: 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hon Senator Bima,
Banning importation of electricity generating set/use without adequate power supply from national greed will surely lead to:
1. More hunger in the land
2. Unemployment
3. Increase in crime rate
4. More Blackout and darkness in our communities/streets
5. Non availability of water supply
No doubt!
I can go on and on

Hon. Bima think!!
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by butterflyeffect4(m): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
* Facilities that require 24 hours electric power supply.

I don't understand... Don't we all need 24 hours electric supply? This people think we are goats. Let us all face the impact of the ban in order to avoid listing the houses of senators and house of representative members house as one of those facilities.
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by BigIyanga: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
175:
Generators Cabal (Mikano et al)go just kill this man for nothing
Crazy unintelligent folk, pls tell ur govt to fix power. How mikano and co dey chop $bns wey FG dey budget for power every year?
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Snipper007:

We don't even need to lock them up let's just export all of them to Italy..... grin, and who noticed our president no longer travel.....?

grin grin
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by CSTR2: 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mftivi:
So you mean that African IQ is below standard ? What an ignorant statement.
The collective IQ of Africa is below standard.
That's a fact.

You can have some few people among the general African population with globally competitive intelligence, but collectively the African IQ is shitt.

That's why a country like Congo DR bigger and potentially richer than the whole of western Europe combined, is poor as a church rat.
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by 175(m): 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
BigIyanga:

Crazy unintelligent folk, pls tell ur govt to fix power. How mikano and co dey chop $bns wey FG dey budget for power every year?

Why the insults na? Childish though.

Back to your request.

Ain't you a Nigerian too? How much and how far have you done to tell the government to fix power?
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Patojargz: 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
That man needed be taken to a psycho home.
No doubt!
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Alimat40: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
Some senators don't think before bringing up useless and laughable bill. Does he thinks we like the use of generators if there is constant and reliable electricity supply?
The senator dey kolo. Stupid bill.
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
If you look the senator eye sef you go confirm say na Colorado the guy Dey smoke.

Ban generators and you can’t even survive ten minutes in that your National Assembly.

Mad people everywhere in our political sphere
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by baratech: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
Your father!
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Mftivi: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
CSTR2:

The collective IQ of Africa is below standard.
That's a fact.

You can have some few people among the general African population with globally competitive intelligence, but collectively the African IQ is shitt.

That's why a country like Congo DR bigger and potentially richer than the whole of western Europe combined, is poor as a church rat.
Are you saying its a genetic makeup or there are factors that influence this ? You must think so lowly of yourself and your entire race probably because of the very limited view you have over the matter, I think you should pick up more books.
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by edoairways: 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
samdaisi:
providing the cabals are still importing generators Nigeria can't have stable light. its like some don't understand the message that senator is passing across
Oil dey ur head. Many Nigerians don't understand what this senator is trying to achieve. Wasn't same Nigerians that suggested they ban generators few years back?

1 Like

Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by EverBlazingy2k(m): 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
Useless bill from useless idiot!
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Tobium1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
Facilities that require 24 hours electric power supply.

There's no need to worry myself, in my private place of residence and place of business that I earn my living, I require 24hrs power supply. I have the right to a healthy life and being a cool, ac fitted environment gives me that healthy living
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by AMvanquish: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
CSTR2:
The IQ of the north is too low even for African standards.
A country whose economy is generator powered wants to ban generator.

These same northern senators are the clowns sponsoring ludicrous bills like social media bill, immunity for lawmakers bill and other nonsense bills.

Abeg,these people too dull. They cannot develop this country in a thousand years.

Such almajiri like thinking cannot work in this fast paced 21st century.

I be northerner bros, me sef feel this our senators dey fall hand no be small.. This Ur yab sha carry weight..
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by onyxo76(m): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
any bill to make life difficult for the common man. as you get generator to give yourself some comfort is annoying to them, hence they need to ban it.
meanwhile mikano dey their house for maitama and garki running 24 hours daily, wicked souls

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Women Protest Unclad In Nkwegu, Ebonyi / EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots / How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.