Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? (59144 Views)

How Can I Reject This Money From My Aunt / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. / My Aunt Doesn't Want Me To Discipline Her Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Bigblessed: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
LordKO:
You've a very bad character. Eschew conceit if you wish to progress in life. I don't care whether your aunt intentionally left her house dirty or not prior to your arrival there - I don't hold brief for her though - but the fact that you disobeyed her request to clean the house, out of conceit, says a lot about how bad your character is. Obedience is better than sacrifice hence more glorifying.

Citing your said conceited attitude a lone, I don't have any reason to believe that your aunt is evil as you've painted her - only her husband can make me to believe otherwise in this regard.

Gbam!
First impression.

5 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sirvingeo:

You are still a kid . Maybe you have not experienced hardship in life.
Really?
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by virginchaser(m): 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
Try not to hate people. This is definitely preparing you for a better days ahead.
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
OceanOfJoy:
Really?
Yes of course ? What she is going through is what most average Nigerians go through . It's no big deal she has to endure.
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by drnoel: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2020
justnock:

how old are you and are you done with high school?

She writes pretty good so she is no kid. Also, the woman's daughter doesn't do house chores so what home training or family rift are we still talking about? She should use her tongue to count her teeth. Go home to Ur family.
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
drnoel:

She writes pretty good so she is no kid. Also, the woman's daughter doesn't do house chores so what home training or family rift are we still talking about? She should use her tongue to count her teeth. Go home to Ur family.

I know a kid of about 8years and she writes better than I do. Does that make her an adult that can take or make decisions for herself?
I had to ask her her age. Period.
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by drnoel: 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
justnock:

I know a kid of about 8years and she writes better than I do. Does that make her an adult that can take or make decisions for herself?
I had to ask her her age. Period.

Don't mean to doubt Ur story sir but no 8 year old can write the epistle that lady wrote above...QED
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
drnoel:

Don't mean to doubt Ur story sir but no 8 year old can write the epistle that lady wrote above...QED
Listen, I already told her what to do...so be gone.
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by drnoel: 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
justnock:

Listen, I already told her what to do...so be gone.

I don't believe u should have the last word so will tell u to go to the moon
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
drnoel:

Kings don't argue with peasants. I feel disrespected by you, already. cool
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
drnoel:

Kings don't argue with peasants. I feel disrespected by you, already. cheesy
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by drnoel: 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
justnock:

Kings don't argue with peasants. I feel disrespected by you, already. cheesy

I believe u will call urself the king here? Right?
Ask urself what makes u the king in this issue? U should learn to respect the other person, no matter how much u regard urself. In my dictionary, everyone is on the same level no matter what status the person is. So king of nothing, lowlife poor man. Best u move on. U Just exposed urself by Ur last statements.
Men wo have don't or rarely have to boast about it.
Cheers
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by diamondvil(f): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
sisisioge:

But she was forced to clean that first time and been cleaning ever since. Besides, I'm 90% sure that we are talking about a very young adult here.
. Pls sending her to wash plates and clean the sink full of maggots was very unfair of her aunty. Cos that was her first day.and remember she is not her maid but her sisters daughter. I can't do that to my sisters child on arrival to my house. At least,I will allow her rest that first day she came. And her aunty don't have shame to quickly show how dirty she is. There are people u can't please and such persons, no matter how hard u work,they will still condemn,complain and judge. HV seen such persons, so don't conclude hastily the girl is disobedient. Let's learn to treat other people's children right and besides,she has children. Why is she not training them that way. That is wickedness. Such women love to use people.

2 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
drnoel:

I believe u will call urself the king here? Right?
Ask urself what makes u the king in this issue? U should learn to respect the other person, no matter how much u regard urself. In my dictionary, everyone is on the same level no matter what status the person is. So king of nothing, lowlife poor man. Best u move on. U Just exposed urself by Ur last statements.
Men wo have don't or rarely have to boast about it.
Cheers

When I referred to myself as a king, I meant figuratively and not literally... don't take it personally.

1 Like

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by drnoel: 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
justnock:

When I referred to myself as a king, I meant figuratively and not literally... don't take it personally.

So Ur intention was to Ur grammar. How did that help u? Like I said, move on. No need prolonging the issue.
Cheers
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
drnoel:

So Ur intention was to Ur grammar. How did that help u? Like I said, move on. No need prolonging the issue.
Cheers

You're obviously not a medical doctor or a doctor of books. Change your moniker to troublesome Noel. You're a pestilence inna me life... bomboclaat grin
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by drnoel: 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
justnock:

You're obviously not a medical doctor or a doctor of books. Change your moniker to troublesome Noel. You're a pestilence inna me life... bomboclaat grin
grin we know them. But don't worry, have left u alone but u have to leave urself first to see the light.
Just happen u are alive, cos am so glad for life. Life is too short.
Cheers again
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
drnoel:

grin we know them. But don't worry, have left u alone but u have to leave urself first to see the light.
Just happen u are alive, cos am so glad for life. Life is too short.
Cheers again

So you decided to rhyme? Your punchlines are not sublime but I'll give you a pass mark...you try. wink
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by bolseas(f): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
SavageMaster:

She said she went to live with her aunt because her Dad had some problems. Probably financial. He had been taking care of her before then. Don't blame the man too much.

I guess her Mom is late; she made no mention of her in the post

she did mention the mum.. she is late.
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by seangy4konji: 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwatunmise529:
Hi people

I live with my aunt who is a pastor's wife. I got there four months ago due to the fact that my dad had some problems then.

But the first day I got to my aunt's place, I got the shock of my life. The house was totally dirty, even the sink in kitchen was removing maggots. She told me to clean and wash everything but being my first time with her. I told her I can't do them. Then she said she would slap me if I don't do her wish. I ended up doing them and since then am being used like a slave.

When I told my dad about everything.. She told my dad I need home training that I can't do anything and my dad told me to stay since he doesn't want it to cause a rift between them.

My aunt am talking about is an elder sister to my late mom but the same father and different mothers. There was a day she told me my grandmother was a witch and she killed one of her children before she died and she uses my witch grandmom to describe me to people in the neighborhood. I always feel ashamed.

She has a daughter who doesn't cook and clean or do anything... I end up doing everything and still it isn't enough, at the end of the day she tells me am lazy... Am always afraid to look when I pass by a mirror because I always look so dirty and haggard. Just yesterday rain fell here and she left some things outside. I ran outside to take those things inside and the next thing she did was rain insults on me because of that..

She has never raised her hands on me but only maltreat me.. I cried myself to sleep..I was always a jovial person before but now am always crying and moody and am beginning to hate her.

I don't laugh at all anymore even at funny things.. I only have hatred for her and her family...I don't want to hate anyone and I want to go back home and be myself again....am planning to run away now but am really scared of the outcome...
Worst is everyone thinks she is a good person because she is a pastor wife....

Am so fed up and always unhappy... Someone pls help me
where do u live
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Mac2016(m): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwatunmise529:
Hi people
Seek for happiness.. Run away from bad energy please.. Please how old are you? This is important before you can run
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Savagebarbie7(f): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2020
be4 u start talking trash,put urself in her shoes
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
you can either go back home to your father and suffer there or be quiet and accept your evil aunt's treatment and suffer there... the choice is yours.
I'll rather go and suffer in my father's house
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Oluwatunmise529:
Hi people

I live with my aunt who is a pastor's wife. I got there four months ago due to the fact that my dad had some problems then.

But the first day I got to my aunt's place, I got the shock of my life. The house was totally dirty, even the sink in kitchen was removing maggots. She told me to clean and wash everything but being my first time with her. I told her I can't do them. Then she said she would slap me if I don't do her wish. I ended up doing them and since then am being used like a slave.

When I told my dad about everything.. She told my dad I need home training that I can't do anything and my dad told me to stay since he doesn't want it to cause a rift between them.

My aunt am talking about is an elder sister to my late mom but the same father and different mothers. There was a day she told me my grandmother was a witch and she killed one of her children before she died and she uses my witch grandmom to describe me to people in the neighborhood. I always feel ashamed.

She has a daughter who doesn't cook and clean or do anything... I end up doing everything and still it isn't enough, at the end of the day she tells me am lazy... Am always afraid to look when I pass by a mirror because I always look so dirty and haggard. Just yesterday rain fell here and she left some things outside. I ran outside to take those things inside and the next thing she did was rain insults on me because of that..

She has never raised her hands on me but only maltreat me.. I cried myself to sleep..I was always a jovial person before but now am always crying and moody and am beginning to hate her.

I don't laugh at all anymore even at funny things.. I only have hatred for her and her family...I don't want to hate anyone and I want to go back home and be myself again....am planning to run away now but am really scared of the outcome...
Worst is everyone thinks she is a good person because she is a pastor wife....

When u are constantly being put down by others u end up being a shadow of urself. If u want to live ir real normal life go home to ur father whether he's poor or not you will find a way to to find urself. I will rather eat herbs in a peaceful home than eat meat in a war thorn home..
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by RulerIAm(m): 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
RulerIAm:
That guy is right oh. Na nonsense u de talk aswear.
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by bell1255: 2:23am On Mar 30, 2020
NextD18:
Parents should stop bringing kids to this world if they can't cater for them.

Them go just dey born anyhow as investment come dey suffer am unnecessarily. angry

Look at this lady suffering emotionally and psychologically in the hands of another woman when she has parents, but her parents will be the first to open their hands should a rich man come to marry her.
Sharap. If my parents should consider their financial status and think like you back then, by now they wont have any children. They have 3 children. They had hope in God. We all went to public schools and they tried their best to ensure we get education. My bro d first child suffered through school. Immediately he graduated, he got a good job, sponsored me n my sis through higher institution. Now we are financially supporting our parents n they are happy. You don't even know if its your children that will eventually make you rich
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by nlPoster: 2:32am On Mar 30, 2020
Stop bumping the thread, thanks.
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by grandstar(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
safarigirl:
LOL, let me not tell you what I saw when I went to my married uncle's house some days ago

There are people who don't eat in their houses, yes, they will enter car and drive to a restaurant and eat there, dem no go touch one plate.

It is very possible, I believe that one die.

I concur with you. Maggots are very possible. You have some really lazy and dirty people. Please emphasise the lazy as that's what makes them very dirty
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by ItisWell22(f): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
pocohantas:
At least you have option of running away.

What of her poor husband? How has the man been coping bikonu??

Or has he run away too?

Your comments sabi give joy. 🤣👏
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Ajione(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2023
When ever she is raining insult on you, try and record your conversation.
Then run back home to your father and play those recorded voice to him.
your mental health is your number one thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.