Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? (59131 Views)

How Can I Reject This Money From My Aunt / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. / My Aunt Doesn't Want Me To Discipline Her Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Ojugunrege(f): 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
LordKO:

Say hello to your lunatic parents and direct your further mention(s) to them.

Bumpkin.

Whoop! shocked

On top wetin? shocked Oro yi, abi nnkan mi?
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by nosmassam(m): 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
My advice is that you stay. i also grow up with my sister whose children dont do anything at home bht today i think am better off.

All the over work i was doing then is nothing to me when i eventually married.

I am even a boy then , anytime i ran to my parent house, my mother will pursue back, i was even thinking that maybe my mother is not really my mother.

Today i gove glory to God, it really bring out the best in me.

pls my sister its part of learning stay put

5 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by daprofo: 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Peterjetlee007(m): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
LordKO:
You've a very bad character. Eschew conceit if you wish to progress in life. I don't care whether your aunt intentionally left her house dirty or not prior to your arrival there - I don't hold brief for her in anyway though - but the fact that you disobeyed her request to clean the house, out of conceit, says a lot about how bad your character is. Obedience is better than sacrifice hence more glorifying.

Citing your said conceited attitude a lone, I don't have any reason to believe that your aunt is evil as you've painted her - only her husband can make me to believe otherwise in this regard.
Boss , you have no idea how people we call relatives could be really , just because you haven’t been in the OP shoes doesn’t warrant him being condemned by you. Well I have been in a very similar situation before it’s hell , your loyalty , commitment,honesty everything just wouldnt matter . Well OP if you could find a way out please do even if it means running away then stay focus and you will surely end up being a better person .

4 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by lizdammy: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
No stay
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Friendz4blue(m): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
I understand ur plight my dear...plz don't run away ...I will advice u to listen to ur father..I know u are suffering and being maltreated but I'm telling u from experience u will b the woman any man will wish for at the end while her daughter will be nothing to write home about...I know u are unhapi...try to put a smile on ur face..whatever she says to u don't get angry..don't b sober b hapi at all cost...don't make her c the pain in u...she is not worth ur tears...u will c dat it wil end in praise for u....above all I pray God gives u the strength to weather the storm.

5 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
LordKO:

Say hello to your lunatic parents and direct your further mention(s) to them.

Bumpkin.
State of this man. He just had to bring his parents into this... smh undecided
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Eberex(m): 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
She should count herself lucky you are raised well , if not all you have to do is put your urine in her soup
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by enemyofprogress: 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Go back to your father's house jo. I ate nonsense
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by enemyofprogress: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Eberex:
She should count herself lucky you are raised well , if not all you have to do is put your urine in her soup
now you've gaved him a very good idea
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by ovonramwen: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Fake ass story. First of all, women don't say "am" instead of "I'm". Secondly, only naija men expect cooking and cleaning to be an only woman's chore. You've started dragging the woman, the husband no dey the dirty house too. Get a hobby, nigga undecided
The “am and I’m” thing you said is just silly tbh

3 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by RZArecta(m): 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oluwatunmise529:
Hi people

I live with my aunt who is a pastor's wife. I got there four months ago due to the fact that my dad had some problems then.

But the first day I got to my aunt's place, I got the shock of my life. The house was totally dirty, even the sink in kitchen was removing maggots. She told me to clean and wash everything but being my first time with her. I told her I can't do them. Then she said she would slap me if I don't do her wish. I ended up doing them and since then am being used like a slave.

When I told my dad about everything.. She told my dad I need home training that I can't do anything and my dad told me to stay since he doesn't want it to cause a rift between them.

My aunt am talking about is an elder sister to my late mom but the same father and different mothers. There was a day she told me my grandmother was a witch and she killed one of her children before she died and she uses my witch grandmom to describe me to people in the neighborhood. I always feel ashamed.

She has a daughter who doesn't cook and clean or do anything... I end up doing everything and still it isn't enough, at the end of the day she tells me am lazy... Am always afraid to look when I pass by a mirror because I always look so dirty and haggard. Just yesterday rain fell here and she left some things outside. I ran outside to take those things inside and the next thing she did was rain insults on me because of that..

She has never raised her hands on me but only maltreat me.. I cried myself to sleep..I was always a jovial person before but now am always crying and moody and am beginning to hate her.

I don't laugh at all anymore even at funny things.. I only have hatred for her and her family...I don't want to hate anyone and I want to go back home and be myself again....am planning to run away now but am really scared of the outcome...
Worst is everyone thinks she is a good person because she is a pastor wife....

Am so fed up and always unhappy... Someone pls help me
my sister, raise transport and go back to your fathers house. Even if it's only garri you see to drink there at least you'll do so with a smile. Your father and Aunt will sort themselves out, if they don't, na their wahala but the important thing is you have your own life to live and you can't do so from the grave

2 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Reelmii: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
women are naturally wicked to themselves but pastor's wife and women who attend services more than tge founder of the church are the worst and most wicked..
i have just two things to say

obeying ur father is IMPORTANT

but ur happiness is IMPORTANTER

with this few points of my, i hope u will give ur self brain

2 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Ishilove: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
She had been online but hasn't made any comment or responded to people's questions.

I will keep my views to myself because Nairaland has taught me there are 3 sides to every story.

2 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Tchange1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
Please beyond what she is doing and learn how to train your own kids and be a goof mother , house wife you will be proud of yourself
Have been there before that's women for you. Naturally they are wicked and self centred.
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by AfroKnight: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
safarigirl:
LOL, let me not tell you what I saw when I went to my married uncle's house some days ago

There are people who don't eat in their houses, yes, they will enter car and drive to a restaurant and eat there, dem no go touch one plate.

It is very possible, I believe that one die.

But it doesn’t apply here. This girl says she’s saddled with domestic chores. A family that eats out cannot decide overnight to eat the cooking of a stranger.

Her story does not add up. She’s lying or hiding essential parts of the story.
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
So all these things i watch in nollywood are really happening
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by LordKO(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
safarigirl:
Nigerians are always quick to support abuse, because most of them come from abusive homes

The entire country is filled with victims of abuse, so, they think abuse is normal, that is why that LordKO person is accusing someone of having bad character simply because she wants to be treated like a human being. A country filled with messed up people, that is why government officials and every other wimp with a sniff of power, is quick to them and dehumanize them, and nothing happens in the country.

The aunty that is abusing her is a fool, how do you abuse the person cooking your meals? If That girl decides to poison their food and run away, all of them will die and nothing will happen. She has already accused her of being the spawn of a witch, after all

I know that you can do better than this, so I'll allow your temporary vituperation to slide. Refer to paragraph three of her submission, if you can dissect and extrapolate it without bias, you'll understand what truly transpired between them - just forget about other things she said.

Once more, I don't hold brief for her aunt.

5 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by ChukaOkolo(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
Find another place to stay
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Ofadaman(m): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hey,, life isn't rosy at all, know what you gain from being there, if you're going to further your education or learn a trade, it should be your primary focus.

If you are learning a trade,you should focus on improving and saving enough money to have a place of your own, if it's education ,then you should work on doing it well enough until you get a part or full time job then move out.

Have a plan, if the reason you are there is because your dad can't feed you and food is the only thing you gain..it's wise to return home to farm or die of hunger.

I didn't grow up with parents as well, and it wasn't an easy ride, (can't even say the full story without getting depressed), but at some point you have to know the reason to endure suffering, not every suffering brings rewards, some are just useless suffer, you must have zero tolerance for useless pain.
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by pocohantas(f): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
franchasng:
The bitter truth is 99.99% of Nigerian women are like your Aunt as soon as they get married!

My point is, all Nigerian and black women are wicked to other people's children, especially after they get married....

This was how you deceived your fellow alfa males on this forum. Nigerian girls are olosho, no good girl in Nigeria, they are all parasitic.

Last last, you succeeded in marrying the ONLY good woman in Nigeria- after your mother and sisters. Well done o. I will be waiting to read how your lovely wife is different, AS USUAL.

8 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Merciful77: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
Run sis I did same to my aunt too when I was in a situation like yours. pastor wife this and that.
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Judeoxide(m): 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
franchasng:
The bitter truth is 99.99% of Nigerian women are like your Aunt as soon as they get married!

You that is complaining this will do worst tomorrow when you get married too.

It is a genetic trait in most Nigerian and black women that showcases its face once they marry and feel comfortable.

Majority of Nigerian women and most black women are mostly born selfish, but their selfishness and wickedness are overlooked when they are single, but once they marry and settle down, their selfishness and wickedness starts to manifest....

The only reason women are coping in this life and living in peace with one another is men! Remove men from the world, and women, black women especially will burn down the world in few minutes!!

Their badness, wickedness, selfishness and inhumane to other people's children and those below them economically/financially varies from one woman to another, based on how comfortable she feels she and her husband is.

My point is, all Nigerian and black women are wicked to other people's children, especially after they get married....so endure or relocate back to your father's house and go there and suffer it till light shines on you, but never expect any positive change from your Aunt because it is the norm with 99.99% Nigerian married women; they maltreat other people's children in their care, especially those they believe they are economically and financially better off or those dependent on them.....the only people Nigerian married women treat well are:

1.) Their husband - if he is bringing in enough money and comfort to the family
2.) Their children - these ones are the number 1
3.) Their parents
4.) Their sugar boys - the boys that service their rusted engine shocked shocked

So take heart, I have heard worst stories of how Nigerian married women treat their wards and maids and helps...its horrible, only God will reward them all....if the husband dare intervene, they accuse him of sleeping with the girl or planning to sleep with her.....which makes most Nigerian men helpless in this situation angry angry
you so on point, there was this little girl when we where also little, the level of maltreatment she received made all kids in the our area persuade our parents to come to her aid
As little as we where, couldn't bare it anymore
The lady was saved from her evil aunt
Fast-forward to current time.
This girl became worst than her aunt oh
Brought a little girl from village and the level of maltreatment she purred on this little girl currently affect her mentally
I almost slapped person wife oh because I was pained
This is the same human we as kids save oh
Now she is worse than who we saved her from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by noisy45(m): 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
Are you matured for marriage I want to marry u asap
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Macdav(m): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
If you're really sincere leave that house and go back to your dad.. Exaplain things to your dad in the best way you can to make him understand you, okay?

This one that you've now involved hevy hate, to avoid poisoning someone oooh! cos you never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.... To avoid nasty steps you might wanna be considering, move away from that home!!

*****Two cents
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by TheChameleon: 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Excellent comment.

You can only imagine how she refused the order sef. Probably in a nasty manner.

If she wants where she can behave as she wishes, sorry she should have stayed in her dad's house

LordKO:
You've a very bad character. Eschew conceit if you wish to progress in life. I don't care whether your aunt intentionally left her house dirty or not prior to your arrival there - I don't hold brief for her in anyway though - but the fact that you disobeyed her request to clean the house, out of conceit, says a lot about how bad your character is. Obedience is better than sacrifice hence more glorifying.

Citing your said conceited attitude a lone, I don't have any reason to believe that your aunt is evil as you've painted her - only her husband can make me to believe otherwise in this regard.

3 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Sultty(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oluwatunmise529:
Hi people

I live with my aunt who is a pastor's wife. I got there four months ago due to the fact that my dad had some problems then.

But the first day I got to my aunt's place, I got the shock of my life. The house was totally dirty, even the sink in kitchen was removing maggots. She told me to clean and wash everything but being my first time with her. I told her I can't do them. Then she said she would slap me if I don't do her wish. I ended up doing them and since then am being used like a slave.

When I told my dad about everything.. She told my dad I need home training that I can't do anything and my dad told me to stay since he doesn't want it to cause a rift between them.

My aunt am talking about is an elder sister to my late mom but the same father and different mothers. There was a day she told me my grandmother was a witch and she killed one of her children before she died and she uses my witch grandmom to describe me to people in the neighborhood. I always feel ashamed.

She has a daughter who doesn't cook and clean or do anything... I end up doing everything and still it isn't enough, at the end of the day she tells me am lazy... Am always afraid to look when I pass by a mirror because I always look so dirty and haggard. Just yesterday rain fell here and she left some things outside. I ran outside to take those things inside and the next thing she did was rain insults on me because of that..

She has never raised her hands on me but only maltreat me.. I cried myself to sleep..I was always a jovial person before but now am always crying and moody and am beginning to hate her.

I don't laugh at all anymore even at funny things.. I only have hatred for her and her family...I don't want to hate anyone and I want to go back home and be myself again....am planning to run away now but am really scared of the outcome...
Worst is everyone thinks she is a good person because she is a pastor wife....

Am so fed up and always unhappy... Someone pls help me
first of, how old are u
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by GoldHorse(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
From your write up you really need home training..........

Someone with your character cannot live with me
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by klever18(m): 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
i shall compose my own story tomorrow and it should make fp since it the new thingy
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Figliomi: 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
For those he keep saying conceit attitude, it's obvious you have never been maltreated or have been disdain . And as for you young adult. Weigh your options, I once ran away because of the way I was treated. But I had a better option that was why I did it. If you have a better option go for it. Life itself is a gamble

1 Like

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by safarigirl(f): 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
AfroKnight:

But it doesn’t apply here. This girl says she’s saddled with domestic chores. A family that eats out cannot decide overnight to eat the cooking of a stranger.

Her story does not add up. She’s lying or hiding essential parts of the story.

She's not a stranger, she's the help

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.