Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) (82379 Views)

How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) / Man In Owerri Who Sells Crocodile Meat - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Deoboss(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Looks like an alligator but what do i know so it will pass as a crocodile then

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
grin
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
TUANKU:

That is how you lot eat anything, soon you will become the guinea pig that discovered a new virus.
Our fathers were eating almost everything and they never discovered any virus.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by bluefilm: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Soon, we will have CrocoVirus everywhere!
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Igbo people and this kind of news Sha
Lol some will say bayelsans are not igbo
nah kolo don dey worry you.. wetym concern Bayelsa and igbo??

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by GuyMan50: 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
That's an alligator, not a crocodile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by slickbak(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Well, the youth will eat n shit = Nigeria
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Aammee77: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Very nutritious
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
We go still chop corona"s sister, one day one day....... wink
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
There is nothing those people don't eat. Mtcheeeeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by djbussy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
We get zoo na. Well RI pieces
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
na waa o

what a crook meat
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by invectives(m): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
That's just a Croc that died from old age and was found by this guys....who dash dem to fit kill that Croc...Abegiiii

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
The situation of this country no go make some people mouth to reject anything... NAIJA I hail u
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by mtngloetiartel: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Covid-19 don find way jakpa from Bayelsa
I tell you. These pple behaves like the Chinese. They are going to propagate a different deadly virus in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
just wondering how many humans this croc must have eaten.

that river will be a dangerous river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Guzel: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
You guys should not bring crocro virus to nigeria
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ah....Bayelsa Virus-20 loading!
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by 9japride(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
There is hunger in the land.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
mtngloetiartel:
I tell you. These pple behaves like the Chinese. They are going to propagate a different deadly virus in Africa.

E reach to fear
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Nnaetochukwu(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
;
southniyikaye:
una get mind o.
Ordinary trapped snake wey I Wan kill, I nearly piss for body

grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by idonhammer: 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Secret is better when you know alone.

ggdgd:
Discover the secrets how to export Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA,
UK,Europe, UAE, Canada, etc from the comfort of your Home. For more details, check my signature
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by emonis88: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
Shibaraba:
" Oh my God, this is preposterous, this behaviour must be reported, these animals must be protected, you guys are barbarians " , I screamed as one of these was brought to my ppa way back in 2010. They tied the poor crocodile, butchered it while I was videoing and ranting. They were just laughing at me

One hour later

" Man na so this meat sweet reach?, madam bring one crate of Goldberg make we take reason this meat, God is wonderful, this thing ugly for face but e sweet in the middle. Okey Abeg tie that nylon well. Na wetin we go take cook egusi this night be that"

One man's meat is another's poison. At my ppa Ogbeni their meat became my meat o.
Guy n d reasoning on top the meat come make sense abi?
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
After now they'll blame what china is eating for corona

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Merciful77: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
This people aren't even scared. They never thought of their lives while killing the crocodile. Well they still shared the meat despite the fact that coronavirus is what the world is battling right now. May God's mercy rest on us all ijn amen.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
grin
Always Bayelsa hmmmm
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Macolive(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
They literally embarked for a hunt for crocodiles.
Thank God no human was killed.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
Shibaraba:
" Oh my God, this is preposterous, this behaviour must be reported, these animals must be protected, you guys are barbarians " , I screamed as one of these was brought to my ppa way back in 2010. They tied the poor crocodile, butchered it while I was videoing and ranting. They were just laughing at me

One hour later

" Man na so this meat sweet reach?, madam bring one crate of Goldberg make we take reason this meat, God is wonderful, this thing ugly for face but e sweet in the middle. Okey Abeg tie that nylon well. Na wetin we go take cook egusi this night be that"

One man's meat is another's poison. At my ppa Ogbeni their meat became my meat o.
Lies...goldberg in 2010??...

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
nah kolo don dey worry you.. wetym concern Bayelsa and igbo??

Yes bro, bayelsa is too inferior to be Igbo
They can never be
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by foreshore(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
stephenduru:
Residents of Bayelsa State caught what looks like crocodile in a river. They were pictured sharing the meat after killing the animal.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/03/bayelsa-residents-kill-crocodileshare.html?m=1

Cruelty against animal
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Farki: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
Just see the size of it sad Olorogun be careful na river you dey go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) / Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) / Biggest Christmas Chicken 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.