Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) (82386 Views)

How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) / Man In Owerri Who Sells Crocodile Meat - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by kasimseun(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
After eating, what next?
We go kill another one...
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by micflo28(m): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Cool!

No animal right activist should come and lambast these people. The croc could have killed these men, if it had the opportunity
You don't trespass in its territory and expect it to keep calm.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Yankiss:
Africa will always be Africa. Poor in reasoning. Why slaughter this animal? Crocos are going extinct.

This is not even a fully grown croc... They are lucky we don't have those king sized ones here. I will like to see them dare enter the swamp or lake in that dirty canoe where monster crocs inhabit. Mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
governorudeh:
Yuck!!!
I hate lizards
Guy this won no b lizard, abi u don ever see lizard for inside water.
No tell me say it blong to lizard family oo, we know lizard family and dem b
omoile
mujemuje
oloyonbere

gringringrin
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Igbo people and this kind of news Sha
Lol some will say bayelsans are not igbo
they are Ijaw now....wetin you dey talk again bro?
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by kinzd(m): 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
# marley comes to mind inside life #whic god are you refering to cos all things great & beautiful GOD made dem all
Offpoint:
Better they ended up in our bellies than we end up in theirs:

Animal activist see croc being killed: Oh my GOD! this is Animal cruelty, Crocs are endangered animals. this is wrong.

Crocs see animals activist being killed: Damn! Lord, thanks for the wonderful meal... I need more of this.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
dead meat (seller cheesy)
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
Gator not croc
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
I Miss bayelsa.
During my NYSC The serene environment in those riverine villages was everything I needed to calm my nerves from school stress and fast city lifestyles.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Darey30: 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
Yankiss:
Africa will always be Africa. Poor in reasoning. Why slaughter this animal? Crocos are going extinct.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nothing speci. That's an everyday meat in Bayelsa and it's so delicious
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ewww!
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by wizod(m): 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
Olalan:
Ignorance and poverty are two evils that ruin a nation
tell me what ignorance and poverty caused here.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by wizod(m): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
After eating, what next?
exactly what you do after eating chicken
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
This is a juvenile example of the feared Nile Crocodile. They grow to a couple of tons in bulk, and have infinite patience, as they loiter in the shallows awaiting animals seeking to drink or cross the river. Mature Nile Crocodiles take people out of canoes with ease, and over time, develop a taste for human flesh.

Most likely the crocodile in this picture was caught when it swallowed a baited hook, forcing it to await execution by a small caliber shot to the brain, just as is done by the cajun alligator trappers of the Louisiana swamps.

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
This is how corona virus began
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by projet: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
na every meat dem dey eat. na wa o
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mac2016:
This is how corona virus began

Na so dem talk am. Na crocodile virus come go turn to Corona virus.

Only man pikin when sabi shop crocodile meat, go save when Corona begin dey worry people for Naija.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by segunwonder(m): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Very big ooo. These are aquatic creatures not meant for human consumption. People should be educated on the implications of their actions concerning these exotic animals. Ask china m the whole world.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
lipsrsealed
Jakumo:

Na so dem talk am. Na crocodile virus come go turn to Corona virus.

Only man pikin when sabi shop crocodile meat, go save when Corona begin dey worry people for Naija.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by lanchy: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
They did not catch that thing or kill it......where is the blood from the wound, crocodiles are strong animals and don't give up easy. They found it dead fresh, probably died of disease!!
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Wizzyflexx: 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided This is bad..very bad...must ijaw people eat anything that looks like a fish??...this blackman's mentality won't take us anywhere...i once had a white woman as a friend who had a crocrodile as a pet...but if it were nigerians na,BBQMANNAGRILLS would've grilled it with their stolen fire woods...
That niqqa dey on exile... grin
Waiting BBQMANNAGRILLS no go see inside crocodile?
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Theoarhics: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
Buhari see wetin you cause.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
Yankiss:

B4 nko wetin the croco go dey alive dey do , if dem go extinct wetin go happen, absolutely noring, see better meat.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Rebuke: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hmmm, people are trying sha. Thus looks creepy and disgusting to me as meat.

More like a giant wall gecko. undecided

There are things I can never attempt putting in my mouth......the thought of it alone is irritating.

Tuale to those who eat things....
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by ussv: 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
I always say this and i will say it now, left with Nigeria alone, there will be no wildlife or wild life preservation. We go just chop everything !!!
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by kronos1: 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
This croc was found dead due to old age or disease. They didn't kill it. Who dash monkey banana.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Czartega(m): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
stephenduru:
Residents of Bayelsa State caught what looks like crocodile in a river. They were pictured sharing the meat after killing the animal.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/03/bayelsa-residents-kill-crocodileshare.html?m=1

Do they know how to cut it? They should not go and burst the fall bladder so that it won't be bitter. grin
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by nextstep(m): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
Coronavirus started from people fooling around with wild animals... kwantinu. The virus that will finish Nigerians is still doing pressup inside a snake or bushmeat.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by kadiri3(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
GuyMan50:
That's an alligator, not a crocodile.
is croco oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) / Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) / Biggest Christmas Chicken 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.