Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash (50560 Views)

Osun Monarch, Olowu Of Kuta Issues Warning To Asari Dokubo Over Oil Theft / Kingsley Otuaro And Timipre Sylva Meet Osinbajo Over Oil Shutdown Threats / Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by paparazzi1987(m): 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
Will $1 == #500 ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by rovher: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nothing they'll say would surprise me again ...

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
if it rises, wahala. if it falls, problem

accursed thieves

3 Likes

Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by budaatum: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
erico2k2:

Pump price in the Uk went down, its £1.16 south of London and in Essex its average of £1.08,it was higher than that B4, ie £1.24 and up
Well, we all know petrol at the pump in Nigeria is not subject to market forces. Nigeria will reduce the subsidy before the price drops.
Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by Eddygre8(m): 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
We are ready
Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
lilprinze:
Instead of our olodo president to diversify our economy he is busy looking for oil in the north.

A man cannot function in a capacity where he has no experience in.

Saying Buhary should diversify Nigeria's economy is like asking a Truck driver to come and perform Caesarean Section.

Buhary has no experience of growing businesses, even one room kiosk.

10 Likes

Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
grin cheesy grin... NNPC boss should tell the Executives and Legislatives.... The Nigerian people know their faith. SO WHAT HARDSHIP AGAIN..

Nnpc them, BuBu and them them..and the lawmakers that were crying that they were not paid allowance during xmas should better tighten their belt.. ooo... i hope they are not thinking of borrowing...

I thought other agencies where generating cash..So why the fear... or is it hard to think outside the box... ... well u cant give what u dont have..

Osho free things.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by Basit46: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
Yankee101:
Convert your savings to dollars everyone
where can i buy dollar
Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by Nn3muka(f): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
Yankee101:
Convert your savings to dollars everyone
or buy bitcoins
Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by nedekid: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
budaatum:

Price of petrol at the pump in UK has remained the same too.

Anyone anywhere seen petrol price drop?
It will drop in the uk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
enemyofprogress:
thank God i no get belt

Lol Gosh.........!!
Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by Kingspin(m): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
When we told people that the country is nothing to write about

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by bigiyaro(m): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
thunderstorms fire you dia!! tell your fellow thieves to stop the looting.
Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by Geesaintagape: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
May covid19 kill APC government

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
And this is coming from a technocrat Buhari promised Nigerians to be part of his team

Thought we have found oil in the North with billions of Dollars wasted?

Lets use the gains from it and move on......we will get there soon ,...don't ask me where...

2 Likes

Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by kokomilala(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nigerians are already in trouble ,engineerd, to a very large extent, by the incompetence,on the one hand ,and irresponsibility, on the other hand,of this witless herd of accidents of history who disguise as leaders. So,nothing new.
Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by Yankee101: 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nn3muka:

or buy bitcoins

Dont buy bitcoins

They lost value when the virus broke out

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by nedekid: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
goshen26:
Ok....

During Sir GEJ tenure, when it was $140 per barrel did common man see any effect?
Yes. I lived better. A dollar was 138. Pound 250. I visited Dubai and dhram was 22naira. Last time I went last year it was 110naira.
During Jonathan's time I got a car for 10k usd shipped it for 900usd and cleared all for 2m.
That same car now will cost me almost 5m to buy.
Dont you realise you have gotten poorer under buhari? If we are not careful, very soon we might need visa to ghana!
If you have the means, get out of this hell hole.

7 Likes

Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by Osidazz19: 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
NextD18:
cheesy
Mentality of a crude black mind. Tell them the truth , they will wail, lie to them they will wail. What the FVCK. Just ignore them.
Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by Bekool(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
hisexcellency34:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/oil-price-crash-prepare-for-trouble-%e2%80%95-mele-kyari/

It should be trouble for buhari and his fulani northern brothers who can't survive without the crude oil proceeds from the niger delta.

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by redcliff: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
Davash222:
Na you and your family dey for trouble not me!

lmao
Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by Osidazz19: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
lilprinze:
Instead of our olodo president to diversify our economy he is busy looking for oil in the north.

This is not like drug business where you can just decide to invest your drug proceeds in an hotel business. The is a real economy where it takes planning, money, talents and many years of investment to diversify.
You really expect Buhari to diversify the economy in 5 years when the economy just getting out of recession?
Yeah must be day dreaming.
Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by FuckThaMod: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
[s]
Queseda:
All the hypocrites cussing Buhari should rather tell us what they would have done if they were in Buhari's shoes with the oil price this low and being the mainstay of our economy from one administration to another. Everyone has been paying lip service to diversification of the economy.
I guess it's easier to criticize than to profer solutions to problems, most of the hypocrites here never said anything when the last administration had to borrow to pay salaries despite earning the most in terms of oil revenue in the history in this country, but would abuse Buhari who hasn't earned half of what Jona earned and hasn't owed salaries but instead has been giving bailouts to states. Posterity will be kind to Buhari for this alone regardless of what you dimwits think
[/s]
Shatap dia! Zomby

5 Likes

Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by nedekid: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
Naughtysite:

A man cannot function in a capacity where he has no experience in.

Saying Buhary should diversity Nigeria's economy is like asking a Truck driver to come and perform Caesarean Section.

Our people no too dey reason.

Buhary has no experience of growing businesses, even one room kiosk.
You hit the nail on the head. Buhari is the worst case of government pikin syndrome. Ie from small they join civil service, work all his life in gov provided salary, transport, food, housing, medical etc. Such people hardly except in few cases can run any business. They do not understand the concept of having 1k and turning it to 1500 tomorrow.
Heck has he written even a book in all his years of retirement? Ie mental laziness.

7 Likes

Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by Ogaga87(m): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
Indirectly saying the day this crude dries up, this ugly novel called Nigeria will cease to become a.........

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by makewetalk2: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
abi oh
i day read the news day laugh
chozzy:

At a time, this same Buhari's APC miscreants came up with a propaganda claiming that Nigeria no
longer needed Niger Delta oil.

They claimed the budget was now substantially funded by revenue from Lagos Ports and Agriculture.

You see these ZOMBIES ehn, they are as dumb and brainless as their master in Aso Rock

Like president like followers

2 Likes

Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by AmeLonRo(m): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
oz4real83:
The price keeps crashing at the international market but remains the same in the Nigerian market while the FG keeps paying fictitious subsidies even renowned economics professors won't be able to explain. This is Nigeria lipsrsealed
. Realest comment my brother!

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by martowskin1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
ednut1:
they will always call u agent of doom for saying the truth

Lolz, u saw the comment b4 I took it out
Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by okpalaAnambra: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
He should say politicians
Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by PropertyBuying(f): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ogaga87:
Indirectly saying the day this crude dries up, this ugly novel called Nigeria will cease to become a.........
Dreambeat:
We already know. What you and your boss should be telling Nigerians is what you are doing or plan to do to mitigate the possible negative effect of the low oil prices.
Many unfolding development likely to become a carnage for such a country!
Re: Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash by PropertyBuying(f): 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ogaga87:
Dreambeat:
We already know. What you and your boss should be telling Nigerians is what you are doing or plan to do to mitigate the possible negative effect of the low oil prices.
Many unfolding development likely to become a carnage for such a country!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: "Fulani Assassins Loitering In My House In A White Toyota Hilux" / Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.