Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,214 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) (96945 Views)

Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Sule Lamido And Son, Mustapha In Germany After Travel Ban Was Lifted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by wirinet(m): 7:29am On Mar 12, 2020
Romanoff:

When Abraham told this lie, the ten commandments wasn't even in existence and the devil existed way before Abraham.

The church will continue to March on and no gate of hell will prevail against it.
Abraham also told a lie when sent his servant to look for a wife for his sin Isaac among his family members? How do we then know when abraham is telling a lie or telling the truth?

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:29am On Mar 12, 2020
TheAviator:

Members of royal families marry their relatives

Not only Royal family. Culturally, the fulani mostly marry their cousins.
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by modsfucker: 7:39am On Mar 12, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Allowed in Islam not their culture

Quite disgusting, they will be digging their own blood...I feel like vomiting

Some people fvck/rape their own biological children. Kuku feel like killing yourself over that.
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by abioyeolaide(m): 7:55am On Mar 12, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:
They enjoy their lives but they tell their followers should sharia themselves

I s l a m is hypocrisy
don't say that again bro cause you don't know much about the religion, moreover the people practicing the religion are to be blame not the religion....

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 12, 2020
wirinet:

So abraham sending his servant out to look for a wife among his family was also quoted out of context?

Genesis 25:15 further confirm how much out of context Abrahams instructions were.

So find a new excuse. You guys have default 2or 3 excuses. Try it's in the old testament, it does not apply any longer. But then there is the vexing issue of tithes.

Those were cousins, not siblings. I think we've already established the fact that middle-eastern tribes marry their own cousins. And it's not at all a religious thing, it's cultural. Why the Hausa-Fulani chose to assimilate such a regressive habit with their religion, is entirely their own headache.
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Romanoff(f): 8:04am On Mar 12, 2020
wirinet:

Abraham also told a lie when sent his servant to look for a wife for his sin Isaac among his family members? How do we then know when abraham is telling a lie or telling the truth?

The imperfections before Jesus time is the reason Jesus came.

My explanations of the story of Abraham or Jesus might now help you see the light but I'll keep praying that the seed of God's spirit be planted in the hearts of your kind.

Peace unto you.
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:10am On Mar 12, 2020
zomu:
You can marry your cousin in islam
Aru!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:11am On Mar 12, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Allowed in Islam not their culture

Quite disgusting, they will be digging their own blood...I feel like vomiting
I tell you shocked shocked
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by wirinet(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

Those were cousins, not siblings. I think we've already established the fact that middle-eastern tribes marry their own cousins. And it's not at all a religious thing, it's cultural. Why the Hausa-Fulani chose to assimilate such a regressive habit with their religion, is entirely their own headache.
My problem with you guys is that you feel your culture or way of life is superior to others, and so denigrate other people's way of life. Meanwhile, your own culture also has what can be considered by others barbaric practices.

What do you expect a nomadic tribe moving around through hostile territories to do? Obviously, it makes better sense to marry close family members and fellow tribesmen. It's different from tribes settled in villages and towns, where there is relative peace and stability.

The Fulani adopt similar marriage cultures like the early Jews, Arabs, berbers and other nomadic tribes because of constant instability, enemies with neighbouring tribes, and the need to maintain cultural and tribal purity.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by wirinet(m): 8:18am On Mar 12, 2020
Romanoff:

The imperfections before Jesus tike is the reason Jesus came.

My explanations of the story of Abraham or Jesus might now help you see the light but I'll keep praying that the seed of God's spirit be planted in the hearts of your kind.

Peace unto you.
Only you or someone with the holy spirit can make sense of what you wrote up there.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Funaki: 8:23am On Mar 12, 2020
Romanoff:

He lied cause he wanted favour from Abimelech, and when God told Abimelech not to touch Sarah cause She's Abraham's wife, Ambimelech returned Sarah and queried Abraham for lying to him. Abraham still maintained the lie that Sarah is his sister.

Its like catching someone redhanded and they still deny fact.

Where did the Bible say he maintained the lie? Or you're just assuming that?
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2020
so the bible and koran was wrong and some African cultures (like Yorubas) were right
still dumb africans still hate their culture!

Mac2016:

It is allowed everywhere.. It's not a taboo at all as many ignoramuses deem it to be.
Even bible also allows it... We are the ones trying to be overly cultural by creating a new standard...
Also thinking outside of the present day box, you will realise that we are all brothers even... Adam & Eve. grin

Although inbreeding has a higher tendency to sustain heriditary medical issues
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Aladdin1(m): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2020
No wonder the Fulani are a group of deranged,cowfucking,bloodsucking demonic killers.they are simply products of incest and inbreeding.see their Emir who married his Sister.ABOMINATION!! GOD FORBID!!!
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2020
wirinet:

My problem with you guys is that you feel your culture or way of life is superior to others, and so denigrate other people's way of life. Meanwhile, your own culture also has what can be considered by others barbaric practices.

What do you expect a nomadic tribe moving around through hostile territories to do? Obviously, it makes better sense to marry close family members and fellow tribesmen. It's different from tribes settled in villages and towns, where there is relative peace and stability.

The Fulani adopt similar marriage cultures like the early Jews, Arabs, berbers and other nomadic tribes because of constant instability, enemies with neighbouring tribes, and the need to maintain cultural and tribal purity.

i thought we were arguing about whether abraham married his sister or not. come on admit you were wrong, it won't kill you
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Romanoff(f): 8:48am On Mar 12, 2020
wirinet:

Only you or someone with the holy spirit can make sense of what you wrote up there.

Exactly. Hence my prayer.
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by magzey: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2020
yaksdavirus:
Marrying his cousin, that's why sickle cell anaemia is rampant among d fulani tribe
Are u on drug?

Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 9:13am On Mar 12, 2020
modsfucker:

Some people fvck/rape their own biological children. Kuku feel like killing yourself over that.
Same spectrum of sickness I'm talking about...they're all sick embarassed
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 9:14am On Mar 12, 2020
Lilimax:

I tell you shocked shocked
My sister you don see this kind thing naw... ewooo embarassed
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Mutigadara1: 9:20am On Mar 12, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED you guys are very stupid. Most you talk rubbish on every news you see that involves northerners or Northern Nigeria? Pls stop this nonsense, you're too old for that. =87362868:
They enjoy their lives but they tell their followers should sharia themselves

I s l a m is hypocrisy
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Mutigadara1: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2020
Who told it's a sin to carry your wife? Pls if you don't have any useful thing to say just stay quiet, it's better.
israelmao:
Just look at the way a Fulani man carried a woman.Sanusi has been breaking primitive boundaries since his youthful days

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Mutigadara1: 9:33am On Mar 12, 2020
You guys are very stupid. Most you talk rubbish on every news you see that involves northerners or Northern Nigeria? Pls stop this nonsense your too old for this kind of things
nkeona:
The hypocrisy in the North is overwhelming

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by CuteYvonne777: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2020
Nwodosis:
He married his cousin? This na inbreeding o! No wonder their ideas and approach to life remain the same.

Sanusi’s father is her cousin. She is actually Sanusi’s aunt.
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2020
Nwodosis:
He married his cousin? This na inbreeding o! No wonder their ideas and approach to life remain the same.

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh and his wife Elizabeth II are second cousins once removed through Christian IX and also third cousins as they are both great-great-grandchildren of Victoria.

When your scope is limited you always have a false feeling of righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Hermionegranger(f): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2020
Romanoff:

Please, explain where it is written in the bible.
He's correct. Sarah is Abraham's half sister. Same father, different mothers
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Caseless: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2020
Nwodosis:
stupid kids like you won't say anything as same is done in England. Show us evidence of marriage between cousins that led to the stupid thing you painted here. Marriage between cousins is allowed in Islam, not mandatory.
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by DontBullshitMe: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2020
Sheuns:

Their grandfathers were brothers.
Why then do they bear different surnames?
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by baysol: 10:56am On Mar 12, 2020
What is these hullabaloo about inconsequential Emirates in Nigeria. Of what use are they? They have passed their sell-by date and are bound to the dustbin of history. Were they not the people at first who conspired with Lord Lugard to turn Nigeria to what it is today. Now they are crying blue murder over sweet nothing wasting tax payers money and resources of the people of Nigeria because they are in power. My main concern is the yoruba people and my advice to them is don't sleep stay awake and 'ma de lo go o'. It can be indeed disheartening that respected media personalities of Yoruba stock in the likes of Kolade Otitoju (whom I respect so much) are the ones who naively praise these nonetities and make their language look like it has done Nigeria any favours. These people has always been evil doers, up to no good and they will never be. A snake will always be poisonous no matter where it lives or what it does. These children of satan have progressively brought Nigeria to its kneels from 1914 to date. Yoruba people let me give you kudos for 'Amotekun' but please don't sleep on it. It is time to work even harder against these invasive forces and never, I repeat never work collaboratively with any Nigerian elements only cooperate with conviction facilitation only. No one must know the next move of Amotekun otherwise the stealth and strength of Amotekun (Leopard) will be lost and officers must be well tested and fully committed and importantly of Yoruba stock otherwise as aluded above there may be no Amotekun. Amotekun must not be restricted to a function it must evolve into a full hitec military (Army, Navy, and Airforce) no nonsense outfit to checkmate these invaders in the name of Nigeria. There is a lesson or two we can learn from the Israelis. Yorubas must unite as unity will produce fruit as we see in the case of Amotekun. Yorubas must begin to think out of the box. The status quo must not be allowed to perpetrate itself as any delay could spell disaster. Yorubas must also start looking inwards for legitimate money making ventures such as Yoruba owned mining companies buying dangote refineries and petrochemicals into yorubas hand, agricultural production like never before....... to increase yoruba sovereign wealth to prosecute any development and security needs of it's people. Please stop worrying yourselves about Hausas and their problem they have not seen anything yet. The monster they groomed is coming back to devour them why should we be affected or involved. Please our Obas and leaders must respect themselves and stay away from money politics and corruption but we must put more effort to ensure the Royal Highness-es in Ooni of Ife, Alaafin of Oyo, Akarigbo of Ijebu land....etc are given their rightful position and respect and we should not allow these northerners shortchange them with their diminutive evil doing Emirs and Islamizers.
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Hermionegranger(f): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2020
Roon9:

Baba he was lying in that passage. Read up and stop disgracing yourself
He actually told a half truth. He told initially Abimelech that Sarah was his full sister but God told Abimelech in a vision to return Sarah to her husband. When Abimelech confronted Abraham for lying. Abraham says clearly in Genesis 20:12 that Sarah is really his half sister. My Bible (KJV) says "And yet, she is indeed my sister; she is the daughter of my father and not the daughter of my mother... " You can check other bibles to see their interpretation of that passage. I also suggest you read the whole Genesis 20 for context.
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by charlsecy(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
Deuteronomy 27:22
22 ‘Cursed is the one who lies with his sister, the daughter of his father or the daughter of his mother.’
“And all the people shall say, ‘Amen!’
Yes, but that first-line nuclear relationship that's forbidden. Even cousin marriages are not forbidden in the Bible.
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by charlsecy(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2020
Roon9:
Baba he was lying in that passage.
Not so fast. Read Genesis 20: 1-20 clearly for proof Sarah was really Abraham's half sister.
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2020
famouscargo4u:

It is allowed in Fulani culture.
So kano people are Fulani bah??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) / Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.