Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? (2024 Views)

Sell More With Facebook & Instagram Ads, SEO, Google Ads, Etc / Buy Real Youtube Likes To Get More Traffic / NEED MORE CUSTOMERS to patronize you? Try Whatsapp Marketing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? by SmartzNation: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lets work together today..
Re: Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? by SmartzNation: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2020
YOU HAVE THE SITE, AND WE HAVE THE CHEAP TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE!

With our traffic network, more than 20 million unique visitors from across the internet with over 60 million daily impressions, you should partner with us today..

We have partnered with several blogs/websites locally and internationally to give unique traffic, views, etc to our clients..

If you need more traffic to your blog/website, page, channel with 100% organic and high rate conversion, then talk to us.

For more details, visit us at www.sygnifik.com

Have a blessed weekend.
Re: Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? by SmartzNation: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy easter.

May the reason of this season brings joy and peace to you.
Re: Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? by SmartzNation: 9:00am On Apr 13, 2020
Happy new week..
Re: Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? by SmartzNation: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Need our services? Talk to us now
Re: Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? by SmartzNation: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2020
Happy new day.

You need a Digital creative partner to take your business to the next level? Talk to us today..
Re: Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? by SmartzNation: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Work with us today..
Re: Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? by SmartzNation: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
Contact us today..
Re: Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? by thomasina: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
DO NOT TRANSACT BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY AND HIS COMPANY CALLED SYGNIFIK SOLUTIONS.

HE IS A SCAMMER!!!

See this thread for proof: https://www.nairaland.com/5700120/require-seo-digital-marketing-traffic/2
SmartzNation:
Worried or concern about your brand non visibility, low traffic, no sales, etc?

We can help you:
* Drive traffic.
* Work on SEO
* Increase sales, etc.

We would be glad to become part of your success story..

Talk to us today..
Re: Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? by SmartzNation: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2020
Initially i dont want to respond to anything here..

But am certain you know i didnt block you, nor did i scam you. You are only trying to smear my company image and i wont say otherwise.

You keep sending messages, calls without knowing what is going on. I told you that your funds wont read if you havent gotten results and SEO is not just like traffic..

I will wait for proper investigation from a reasonable person and wont discuss anything further here..

If you claimed i scammed you, block you, you are just funny and wrong. Am 100% sure you know what you are doing. All your messages on WhatsApp have not been read as i dont want to argue with you.

If someone scammed you, am sure the person ought to run away with your funds or block you. Ask yourself, am i not still an admin/advertiser to your Facebook page?

Peace.
Re: Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? by thomasina: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2020
I will advise anyone interested in doing business with @SmartzNation to refer to this thread for the back and forth responses made on this scam of his: https://www.nairaland.com/5803164/sygnifik.com-scam-seo-website-beware

Unless of course, you want us to start it all over again here!

Do business with him at your own risk.

I'm waiting for his 'promised' call to know what next.

Seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? by SmartzNation: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
We are an emerging brand and we are striving to offer unequal solutions for digital needs
Re: Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? by thomasina: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
As expected, this scammer called @SmartzNation never called.

I will advise anyone interested in doing business with @SmartzNation to refer to this thread for the back and forth responses made on this scam of his: https://www.nairaland.com/5803164/sygnifik.com-scam-seo-website-beware

Unless of course, you want us to start it all over again here!

Do business with him at your own risk.

Seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? by thomasina: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2020
I refer everyone to this old Nairaland thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3791730/latest-fraudster-scammer-town-abiodun

You will all see that the image SmartzNation used in his Facebook profile which I posted [url]here=https://www.nairaland.com/5809556/odunayo-balogun-sygnifik.com-fraudster-scammer[/url], is the same profile image used in the scam perpetuated as far back as 2017 by a similar name ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO.

Just chk out the thread and see the scam done.

Now it is either SmartzNation is the same person as that guy in 2017 or what do you guys think?

This guy called Odunayo A Balogun or ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO AKA SmartzNation is one and the same criminal who scammed me of my 50k.
Re: Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? by SmartzNation: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ignore..
Re: Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? by thomasina: 7:21am On Apr 24, 2020
SmartzNation must be very hardened and unrepentant criminal!

A criminal issue was raised about you as far back as 2017, you didn't respond to the issue, instead, you posted my photo and address with a message that is in a tone that looks like a threat. I can't wait to see you and your thugs/lawyers in front of my gate.

For the first time since this case began you posted a screenshot of my address - which is by the way meant for public consumption - but you failed to post any screenshot to prove the work(s) you have done on my site (if there was ever any)!

Now I am uploading another screenshot that confirms you were the same person who scammed a Nairalander in 2017, refer to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3791730/latest-fraudster-scammer-town-abiodun.

The profile picture in the screenshot shows your image again, as well as the HAVIVAR site you used in duping Ihechi2011 (the victim) in 2017.

Is it coincidence that your image keeps appearing online for different fraudulent reasons?!

Anyone still thinking of transacting business with this dude is on his/her own.

Re: Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? by SmartzNation: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2020
You have not proof of any scam. You paid for a service, and you asked for report, which you didn't wait for before coming online tagging one a scam.

So, do you comprehend what scam means? Like i told you, this case is reported already and when we see, you will proof your scam and we will show you proof of what had been done with receipt. By then you will understand this rant online wont help you or your platform..

You have made any reasonable proof other than ranting and saying you paid 50k.. After your payment, did we block you? Run away with your money or what?

So, what is your definition of scam?

We are still responding to your post...

And to make you more sad, sane people are still working with us.
Re: Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? by thomasina: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2020
SmartzNation, why don't you just provide this 'report' and 'receipt' you talk about all the time once and for all?! Documents, they say, end all arguments. Or you haven't finished concocting them?!
Re: Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? by SmartzNation: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
If you state you were scammed, why not bring proof.

Ranting online just to get internet pity will not help you.

We will see this to the end..
Re: Do You Need More Traffic, Facebook/instagram Ads, SEO, More Sales? by SmartzNation: 7:28am On May 01, 2020
New month
New blessing
New hope.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian People Brand-conscious, Trendy And Chic? / Where Can I Learn Leather Craft ? / Stunning Photos of Beyonce as she covers VOGUE Magazine's March Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.