Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" (1420 Views)

What Chelsea Fans Should Expect On Sunday Against Liverpool / Carlo Ancelotti Of Napoli Laughs Off Anfield Atmosphere Against Liverpool / On Arrival To Ghana, Liverpool Fans Welcôme Màne n salah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 12, 2020
She made this promise yesterday and I want us to protest that she should keep to her promise.

Maynation pls deactivate your nairaland account now.... Be a woman of your word

You have been stripped of YNWA

You now carry YDWA - YOU DON WAKA ALONE

SPORT LOVERS PLS COME HERE
Cc: iwtbab twieker firstbornwds moratafc Franchasng openmine rowland545 crazyman liposure

Liverpool fans shud follow the same step

Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 12, 2020
Let's come out in masses to protest maynation
Cc: ebukahades olorifc lala247 Chai this babe fine die
Martinez39 mrmcjay sammyfabulous blackicegold enemyofprogress theboss100 crazygod ghettodreamz
Pls let's come out ooo. Sis May.nation must deactivate
Liru.sehn sehin.demi pls bring maynation out of her hiding ooo
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by maynation(f): 5:58am On Mar 12, 2020
This guy na wa for YOU o grin cheesy

No Mercy at all? No Second chance?? Aren't YOU a christian? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 12, 2020
maynation:

Ehn Ehn I Don catch u... Oya deactivate grin

Mami, why u talk say u sef go deactivate na

But u fvck me up ooo big time

I like u die coz i think say u be barca fan Only to know that u r loserpool fan.... To make it worse, u deleted me from champion league last season.

Mercy, I cried and cried
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 12, 2020
maynation, be a girl of ur words.
She even still dey make mouth afta dem score the 1st goal tongue
she no know say na tears go end am.
She delete d below comment even b4 natch end... grin grin

Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by maynation(f): 6:09am On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Ehn Ehn I Don catch u... Oya deactivate grin

Mami, why u talk say u sef go deactivate na

But u fvck me up ooo big time

I like u die coz i think say u be barca fan Only to know that u r loserpool fan.... To make it worse, u deleted me from champion league last season.

Mercy, I cried and cried
Lol. Ma bi nu. grin
I have never been a Barca fan but I am a great fan of messi.

That overturn last season was really a very nice experience, I enjoyed that match and the happiness was top notch.

But YOU see this yesterday match ehn, I cried all through the night I swear.
I may have been using the laughing emoji but seriously I got pains in My heart even till now.

Quite frustrating, unfulfilling, disappointing and heartbreaking to be beaten home and away after all our Anfield's fortress.
YOU should take it easy on me.. tongue

cry cry cry
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by maynation(f): 6:10am On Mar 12, 2020
IWTBAB:
maynation, be a girl of ur words.
She even atill dey make mouth afta dem score the 1st goal tongue
What I do na? Someone can not play with you? cry cry

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 12, 2020
maynation:

sebi na u dey sabi troll all arsenal, man city ,man utd and Chelsea fans 4 dis forum....
anyways...about last night....

Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by maynation(f): 6:14am On Mar 12, 2020
IWTBAB:
sebi na u dey sabi troll all arsenal, man city ,man utd and Chelsea fans 4 dis forum....
anyways...about last night....

I ain't giving up on trolling all of you. Walahi I just start ni... grin grin cheesy
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 12, 2020
maynation:
after all our Anfield's fortress. YOU should take it easy on me.. tongue
cry cry cry

gringringringrin
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 12, 2020
maynation:
gringrin
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Expert17: 6:19am On Mar 12, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy

You guys shud FORGIVE maynation ooo
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by maynation(f): 6:22am On Mar 12, 2020
Expert17:
grin grin grin cheesy

You guys shud FORGIVE maynation ooo

Expert17!!!! Is this coming from you?? shocked shocked shocked

Awwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by maynation(f): 6:23am On Mar 12, 2020
Oya you people should forgive me biko... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Expert17: 6:26am On Mar 12, 2020
maynation:

cheesy cheesy... You have bn forgiven.....go and sin no more

donoro
Openmine
Ebukahades10
Timileyin1234
Masterflowx

Come outside cheesy cheesy
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Makavelli25: 6:27am On Mar 12, 2020
maynation:

Second chance
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by maynation(f): 6:29am On Mar 12, 2020
Expert17:

cheesy cheesy... You have bn forgiven.....go and sin no more

donoro
Openine
Ebukahades10
Timileyin1234
Masterflowx

Come outside cheesy cheesy

Thanksss grin grin

You were one of those I expected to skin me alive. grin grin

Thank you... thank you for your consideration. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by maynation(f): 6:29am On Mar 12, 2020
Makavelli25:
Second chance

grin grin
Appreciated.
Better chances ahead. grin

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Makavelli25: 6:34am On Mar 12, 2020
maynation:

grin grin Appreciated. Better chances ahead. grin
BTW good morning bae
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by MZrapper(f): 6:39am On Mar 12, 2020
maynation:

Good morning May.
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 12, 2020
MZrapper:

Good morning May.

Maynation gbo gbo gbo is here again

Asslicking May.nation as usual... Na bcox of u the babe run comot for diary section...

U still find am come sport.. Wait, seems u av a motive against may.nation and u r good at pretending..

Mercy pls be careful.... Dt she is a lady like u doesn't mean she has good intentions for u oooo

Smartchoiice coman see ooo. Prinx55555.. See this babe stalking May.nation again with good morning
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by MZrapper(f): 6:49am On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Maynation gbo gbo gbo is here again

Asslicking May.nation as usual... Na bcox of u the babe run comot for diary section...

U still find am come sport.. Wait, seems u av a motive against maynation and u r good at pretending..

Mercy pls be careful.... Dt she is a lady like u doesn't mean she has good intentions for u oooo
Who is this one na ni tori olorun?
Are you May?? Did I quote or mention you?
Do you even know why I quoted her??
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by 9ijalazy(m): 6:49am On Mar 12, 2020
MZrapper:

Who is this one na ni tori olorun?
Are you May?? Did I quote or mention you?
Do you even know why I quoted her??

https://www.blogginglord.com/nigerian-senator-introduces-bill-to-ban-use-of-generators-in-nigeria-proposes-10-year-jail-term-for-sellers/

Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by MZrapper(f): 6:50am On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 12, 2020
MZrapper:
Who is this one na ni tori olorun? Are you May?? Did I quote or mention you? Do you even know why I quoted her??
So, o mo mi mo abi

The babe ran away from diary coz of u.
Yes I know why u quoted her.. U Wana apologize again, like u always do...
BTW, I ain't may, I am JUNE grin

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 12, 2020
From Liverpool match to some other matters, welcome to Nairaland
anyways maynation, take dis one again....

Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by MZrapper(f): 6:52am On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

So, o mo mi mo abi

The babe ran away from diary coz of u.

Yes I know why u quoted her.. U Wana apologize again, like u always do...

BTW, I ain't may, I am JUNE grin

I don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by MZrapper(f): 6:52am On Mar 12, 2020
IWTBAB:
From Liverpool match to some other matters, welcome to Nairaland
I am sorry to derail.
Let me just excuse you guys.
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Talib93(m): 6:53am On Mar 12, 2020
But wait, shey na regulation time alabi dey use settle bet, Liverpool win the match na, Atletico only win overtime and aggregate grin grin
Maynation no worry ur self, na 90 min we go use settle bet for you
Mymynd4u:
She made this promise yesterday and I want us to protest that she should keep to her promise.

Maynation pls deactivate your nairaland account now.... Be a woman of your word

You have been stripped of YNWA

You now carry YDWA - YOU DON WAKA ALONE

SPORT LOVERS PLS COME HERE
Cc: iwtbab twieker firstbornwds moratafc Franchasng openmine rowland545 crazyman liposure

Liverpool fans shud follow the same step
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 12, 2020
MZrapper:

I am sorry to derail.
Let me just excuse you guys.

Hmm see u acting so nice.... I guess sumtin is wrong... Mention me on a dead thread.. Mzrapper.. OK
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by MZrapper(f): 7:05am On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Hmm see u acting so nice.... I guess sumtin is wrong... Mention me on a dead thread.. Mzrapper.. OK
I have no business with you.
Stop quoting me.
Re: Protest Against Liverpool fans "Maynation Must Deactivate Her Account" by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 12, 2020
Something in me tells me this maynation won't be more than 19 years old.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans To Man City; We Loose Every Week. You Are Nothing Special. / Nurnberg Vs Bayern Munich ( 0 - 1) On 31st March 2012 / Footballers That Snatched Their Team Mates Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.