Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Why Do Some People Find It So Easy To Insult Someone's Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some People Find It So Easy To Insult Someone's Parents (1186 Views)

My Mum's Constant Insult Is Driving Me Crazy, It Is Time To Move Out? / I Am 90% Sure You Will Want To Insult Me After Reading This / Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some People Find It So Easy To Insult Someone's Parents by JewelDiamond(f): 7:25am On Mar 12, 2020
You make a comment they don't like. They will start calling your father and mother as if they are the ones that told you to write it. Is it that they lack manners or just frustrated by the kind of parents they have. I just don't understand. cry[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Find It So Easy To Insult Someone's Parents by chatinent: 7:31am On Mar 12, 2020
Bullies feel joy when they taunt sb and it get the victim pained. Responding a bully's taunt is like fueling the fire. But believe you me, nobody can make you sad without your permission.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Find It So Easy To Insult Someone's Parents by donbachi(m): 7:34am On Mar 12, 2020
Na such people dey beat their parents.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Find It So Easy To Insult Someone's Parents by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:45am On Mar 12, 2020
It's mostly a Nigerian thing, go to foreign pages and see how people banter and argue intelligently. They don't take things too seriously

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Find It So Easy To Insult Someone's Parents by Daroldigits: 8:14am On Mar 12, 2020
Is because they don't have a proper foundations from their own parent

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Find It So Easy To Insult Someone's Parents by bjprodint(f): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2020
That's how they were brought up,they see it as normal thing,but if you insult their own,dem go nearly hug transformer

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Find It So Easy To Insult Someone's Parents by Blakjewelry(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2020
Anyone who truly respect his own parents will find it hard to respect others

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Find It So Easy To Insult Someone's Parents by Tallesty1(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2020
Ladies do it mostly.
Re: Why Do Some People Find It So Easy To Insult Someone's Parents by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2020
Poor upbringing, background, tendency for aggressive behavior, high tendency of using strong abusive language.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Find It So Easy To Insult Someone's Parents by doggedfighter(f): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2020
To some people nothing is sacred or of high value especially lowlifers

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Find It So Easy To Insult Someone's Parents by Idontgiveafuck2: 11:37am On Mar 12, 2020
JewelDiamond:
You make a comment they don't like. They will start calling your father and mother as if they are the ones that told you to write it. Is it that they lack manners or just frustrated by the kind of parents they have. I just don't understand. cry[color=#990000][/color]
TALK TO UR FELLOW LADIES....THEY ARE THE ONES THAT DO IT MOSTLY.
Re: Why Do Some People Find It So Easy To Insult Someone's Parents by Winneygirl(f): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
People think insulting your parents, especially your Mum, can be very painful to you.
I, on the other hand, do not care about your insults. You cannot get me by insulting my parents.
Have you met them? No.
Do you know them? No.
Can you say those things in front of them? No.
I actually believe that if you insult me,it is my fight. Insult my mother, her fight. Insult my father, his fight.
You can't even stand in my mothers presence that you are insulting her. If she gives you one insult, you will remember it for the rest of your life!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Find It So Easy To Insult Someone's Parents by Yustash001(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
It's because they don't value their parents...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Find It So Easy To Insult Someone's Parents by MZrapper(f): 6:22am On Mar 13, 2020
You don't expect someone who rains verbal insults on his/her parents to accord respects to others.
You can't give what you don't have.
Re: Why Do Some People Find It So Easy To Insult Someone's Parents by sisisioge: 7:13am On Mar 13, 2020
grin grin grin grin

They are crazy ni. However, some idioottic disrespectful people need to be sent home for recalibration. Imagine a guy attacking a girl simply because of her gender, you simply send him to a sure female in him lineage - his mother grin
Re: Why Do Some People Find It So Easy To Insult Someone's Parents by frozen70(f): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
JewelDiamond:

They won't abuse you because it will not hurt you the way it will if they insult your parents

So they will extend the insult to your parents to hurt you the more
Re: Why Do Some People Find It So Easy To Insult Someone's Parents by proclinician: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
I dont understand why seriously. I had to warn my colleague and friend, a doctor. Each time we text on Whatsapp or messenger every sentence he sends across ends with ur papa or ur mama. I told him see i can't point out where i say these things to u because i respect and fear my parents and i respect urs. Pls stop. Anymore of them i will block u on all platforms the guy collect sense.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is Marriage Supposed To Be Enjoyed Or Endured? / Alexis Sharkey Is Missing From Houston, Texas - She Is 26 Year Old / Are Women More Powerful Than Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.