Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Meet Coco My First Ever Cau - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Coco My First Ever Cau (933 Views)

Life And Times Of Coco [GSD/BB] / Coco My Gsd / Meet 'Coco' Male Lhasa Apso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Coco My First Ever Cau by markarvelar(m): 7:50am On Mar 12, 2020
Hi landers , i have been bothered about Coco and her welfare ever since I got her and she's 2 months and 9 days today. She hasn't start barking and friendly with people. I really want her to be fierce. She is very stubborn and would not listen but it's not a problem. I heard Cau are like that. I feed her with fish meal and sometimes leftovers, chicken meats.
I'm concerned because she ought to growl at strangers and what she does is go round them and smell their legs.
Find attached copy of her pictures taken this morning .

Re: Meet Coco My First Ever Cau by Namdeenero(m): 7:53am On Mar 12, 2020
Op this puppy is not 2 months old. Tell us her real age so we can advice you appropriately
Re: Meet Coco My First Ever Cau by IamAnderson(m): 8:04am On Mar 12, 2020
markarvelar:
Hi landers , i have been bothered about Coco and her welfare ever since I got her and she's 2 months and 9 days today. She hasn't start barking and friendly with people. I really want her to be fierce. She is very stubborn and would not listen but it's not a problem. I heard Cau are like that. I feed her with fish meal and sometimes leftovers, chicken meats.
I'm concerned because she ought to growl at strangers and what she does is go round them and smell their legs.
you were expecting a 2 month old pup to be fierce?
lol no nah, she's still a kid give her time she'll pick up
Re: Meet Coco My First Ever Cau by markarvelar(m): 8:06am On Mar 12, 2020
Thanks for the reply. This dog as said by the breeder was given birth to 03/01/2020 but I noticed in her green book that it was written 03/02/2020 but the 02 was changed to 01 P.S whenever I take Coco to see him and ppl ask how old he boldly say 2 months without lagging in his voice. But on his green book I found out the month was changed from 02 to 01.
A picture of the green book is attached

Re: Meet Coco My First Ever Cau by markarvelar(m): 8:10am On Mar 12, 2020
IamAnderson:

you were expecting a 2 month old pup to be fierce?
lol no nah, she's still a kid give her time she'll pick up

Thank you. It's my first time owning a dog of my own. Just curious.
Re: Meet Coco My First Ever Cau by markarvelar(m): 8:14am On Mar 12, 2020
Namdeenero:
Op this puppy is not 2 months old. Tell us her real age so we can advice you appropriately
I wasn't there when I mother gave birth and you know the things with breeder. They lie more than Nigeria police force. Let's assume the date on her green book 03/01/2020 is correct. Hope there is no problem with her not barking yet.
Re: Meet Coco My First Ever Cau by bjprodint(f): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2020
This one go make front page,lala loves animals

That dog is a lover of peace
Re: Meet Coco My First Ever Cau by Namdeenero(m): 8:24am On Mar 12, 2020
markarvelar:
Thanks for the reply. This dog as said by the breeder was given birth to 03/01/2020 but I noticed in her green book that it was written 03/02/2020 but the 02 was changed to 01 P.S whenever I take Coco to see him and ppl ask how old he boldly say 2 months without lagging in his voice. But on his green book I found out the month was changed from 02 to 01.
A picture of the green book is attached
It’s alright, I’m guessing a few days after 3 months old. Like IamAnderson said, your dog is still a pup and as such still has more growing up to do. Take good care of her and watch her confidence level kick in
Re: Meet Coco My First Ever Cau by OTayobami(m): 8:40am On Mar 12, 2020
Wow nice name for a female dog, she must be expensive o abi is it male dog that is always expensive?

1 Like

Re: Meet Coco My First Ever Cau by vincentjk(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
My dog is going to be 7months old in few days but I'm not disturbed because he gets scared and hides when he hears a strange sound and always running away from strangers rather than playing with them

When their guard instincts kick in you'd be surprise but as for now you should be concerned with her feeding and other little basic commands
Re: Meet Coco My First Ever Cau by Geepee77(m): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
markarvelar:

How's coco doing now, any update.

(1) (Reply)

Male Pitbull Puppy Available / Female Adult Boerboel For Urgent Sale: N105,000. CALL: 0803-629-4184 / Train Your Dog/puppy Obedience In Lagos/ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.