Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi (32957 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by dontro(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2020
Ban generator because the Senator is blind to see that government after government has FAILD to provide adequate electricity for the country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Goiss: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2020
Sunnycliff:
I support this Senator. I see it as the only reason we can ever have stable power supply. Even our government houses and asọ rock should not use generators. Let it be confined to only hospitals and research institutions
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2020
It's indeed madness, we copy foolishly. Generators are banned in Egypt (I think) but that's because they've fixed their electricity problems. This is no different from banning keke and okada when you've not provided alternatives.

4 Likes

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2020
Give us 21 hours constant electricity everyday. Then you can ban generator

2 Likes

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Sunnycliff(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2020
cRobo:
Very insane

Make electricity available and sales of generator set will die naturally

What do I know self

Well

I won't say a word

Electricity can never be stable as long as we have key merchants as politicians. I heard Atiku is a stakeholder in mikano. How can such bring stable power??

1 Like

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Charly68: 10:17am On Mar 12, 2020
FFK I hear you ! Please help us tell them loud and clear ,APC Govt is really thinking backward in this digital age...no alternative yet they want to ban ..

1 Like

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by proclinician: 10:17am On Mar 12, 2020
Leaders plus followers equals an ever increasing cluster and conglomerate of idiots. Nigeria is cursed beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Born2Breed(f): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2020
These Niger state senators and representatives are something else.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Seunpaul01(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:
FFK is a certified mad dog no be today.

A reasonable Nigerian will understand the fact that the more generator companies we have in Nigeria the more our power sector will remain jagajaga. Marapco, Jabaili brothers, Mikano to mention few were brought into the country by the cabal killing our power sector.

FYI, Once you dey area with steady power supply, immediately one filling station enter the area, forget the rest na suffer because they will bribe NEPA official to stop giving you steady light for dem to dey sell.

I stand with the senator.

U are a big madfoolguy. undecided undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by SweetCunt97(f): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2020
No he's doing well... With the absence of generator we'll lean towards other source of power. Solar with thrive. And we know those importers are the ones sabotaging our nepa so that their business will move.

If we can have light 24/7 like Ghana, no one would need Generator. So why can't we push for steady light in this Country for heaven sakes?

3 Likes

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by SavageResponse(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2020
omoiyamayor:
This ffk guy is mad with very loose mouth, he can you think of dropping some into the ocean just for thinking out loud, even North Korea would never do that.

The guy is obviously a nut job!
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by iphanyi10(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2020
If power was regular and consistent, this issue of ban on generators won't even suffice.

make power constant to a large extent before talking about ban. This should not be like that of the ban on okadas and tricycles in lagos without better alternatives in place.

2 Likes

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by baike: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2020
I'm not surprised
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Psoul(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:

A reasonable Nigerian will understand the fact that the more generator companies we have in Nigeria the more our power sector will remain jagajaga. Marapco, Jabaili brothers, Mikano to mention few were brought into the country by the cabal killing our power sector.

FYI, Once you dey area with steady power supply, immediately one filling station enter the area, forget the rest na suffer because they will bribe NEPA official to stop giving you steady light for dem to dey sell.

So u are implying that the Generator firms are killing the Local Power sector and they should be banned from the country.

In the same hand, you accused petroleum filling stations of also killing the Local Power Sector. For this same reason, Petroleum filling stations should be banned in the country and send the operators to jail.

Mtcheewwwww

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by lovingyouhun: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2020
Very insane
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by meum: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2020
grin
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by kingthreat(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2020
The man is the most profound idiot. Just like Sanwo-Olu, banning alternative transport without improving the transport system

2 Likes

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by tuzle(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2020
I don't see the reason why people are saying if generator is banned, there will be an improvement in electric supply, why can't it be the other way round, if there is a constant supply of electricity there would be no need for generators

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Judemarco31(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:

Oga try get sense small, tell your senator to fight for steady power supply then you don't need to tell the generator dealers to venture into another business, no one is bribing the NEPA, just that they are making use of poor power supply in the country and be importing different kinds of generators and make their monies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by onyibest2k(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2020
i sorry for you because you dont have sense
StaffofOrayan:
Not surprised you would stand with him
would they refund all the money budgeted for generator and fueling but the gov't ?
Would the senators shut down their standby generators
Its 5 years of Buhari and electricity is worse, so we have this kneejerk reaction from unintelligent men and their minions

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 12, 2020
Our Senators dont know what to discussion again. Lets Ban Senate in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by osusuallstars: 10:23am On Mar 12, 2020
Chronic madness in deed
Look at the reasoning faculty of those representing the people .
First make steady light available and cheap .
Generator and its importers will die naturally

When my sister and family relocated to Limbe Cameron , they took their 3000 sumec firman .
Two months later they sent it back to Aba that it is of no use.
There is always light

3 Likes

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2020
onyibest2k:
i sorry for you because you dont have sense

Did you study demand and supply in school?
Has banning tramadol stopped you Northerners from getting high?

It's true that leaders and a reflection of the led

3 Likes

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Lexusgs430: 10:25am On Mar 12, 2020
I bet when this bill was tendered, the house was powered with a massive generator.......... wink

1 Like

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by backtalkG(m): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2020
omoiyamayor:
This ffk guy is mad with very loose mouth, he can you think of dropping some into the ocean just for thinking out loud, even North Korea would never do that.
thinking out loud in a national Assembly? I weep for his constituency if that's the best they have

2 Likes

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Boyooosa(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2020
This Gucci boy just spoke to my heart for the first time in his history...

1 Like

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by robosky02(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

you first fix the power sector and maintain atleast 90% power supply to all household before you talk of ban..even in the advance country, they did n0t ban generator importation...instead you choose btw using it n using public power........

The generator people are the once that vandalized NEPA equipments

To ensure patronage
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:

Just like the rumor that football centers were paying phcn to cut light so people can come. It was so much that boys actually had to act on the rumor. So prove you are not starting a new rumor?

1 Like

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:

the oil or the onion.... which one do you place in the pan first when frying?

2 Likes

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Perfecttouchade: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2020
Give stable power supply and see how the demand for generators will go low even die sef..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today / Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.