Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Walking Dead Actor - Michael Mundy Jailed For Biting And Abusing Fan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Walking Dead Actor - Michael Mundy Jailed For Biting And Abusing Fan (438 Views)

Russian Lady Who Forgave Boyfriend After Biting Her, Finally Killed By Him / Man Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison For Biting Off Girlfriend Lips. Graphic Pics / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Walking Dead Actor - Michael Mundy Jailed For Biting And Abusing Fan by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 12, 2020
Michael Mundy, 52, started dating Beverly Jackson, 41, eight years ago after meeting at a UK fan event.

However, the US actor returned to America and got back in touch with Beverly two years ago to ask if he could stay in her spare room in Manchester when he next came to the UK.

Then in 2018, Michael attacked Beverly in a hotel room in Germany.

‘He hit me around the face, bit me on the hands, arm and back, kicked me and threw me out of the room,’ Beverly told The Sun.

She went on to claim the abuse only got worse

The British mum added: ‘I fell for him. Initially, he was very charming and promised to help me get into films. But he became more and more abusive.’

Michael was sentenced to a short jail term in November 2019

and was handed a restraining order against Beverly. However, upon his release

he was called back to HM Prison Liverpool for breaching the terms of the restraining

order.

Beverly admitted: ‘I fear he won’t stop until I’m dead.’

Michael has appeared in The Walking Dead several times as a zombie, making his debut on the hit zombie horror in season three.

The Walking Dead is currently in its 10th season on AMC, alongside a further two spin-off series in the franchise which follows the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse.
source: https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/09/walking-dead-actor-jailed-biting-fan-horror-convention-12368745/

Re: The Walking Dead Actor - Michael Mundy Jailed For Biting And Abusing Fan by seunlayi(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2020
Another dog
Re: The Walking Dead Actor - Michael Mundy Jailed For Biting And Abusing Fan by Hotfella(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2020
Practice makes perfect.

(1) (Reply)

IFO Crisis:police Release Statement / JUST IN: Gunmen Abduct Ekiti Commissioner, Kill Councillor / Primary School Teacher Arrested After N550 Million Was Found In Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.