Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:58 PM

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (89798 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
Take him to boarding sch during holidays talk some friends who can allows him stay

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by jesmond3945: 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

He traveled to Italy and abandoned me with the children I shouldn’t waste my time waiting for him because he had move on and I’m also free to move on with my life
Op that boy is your son and blood. He is growing up with resentment and hatred in his heart. it is a matter of time it will come crashing down and he would never forgive you or his dad. Thank God you are footing the bill. The mistake you made was to remarry. it never ends well. Reach out to his father if you have his contact, if that fails. Plead with your husband one more time on bended knees with weeping, if that fails. Then go for your son, if it means leaving the house. This is because as long as he is away from you, happinesss and peace of mind eludes you.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by cococandy(f): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oh really?

The man is not a jezebel in this case?

Una hypocrisy study for havard. I salute you.

Davash222:
Your siblings that are your relatives doesn't want the boy but you want your husband that is not your relative to accept the boy
You should learn to attend to your responsibilities and mistakes. Don't drag your mistakes to that innocent man. He has done more than enough for you.

Marrying a Nigerian girl with two children(not even one) is not what every man can do. That man deserves peace and respect from you.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oriyomin25(m): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=24kmagic post=87382977]No one is talking about how a woman will av 2 kids for a man whose family and relatives she doesn't know, and not married to.
E no tire u? How d fucck she doesn't av her baby daddy relative's contact or knw their place

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Davash222(m): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
cococandy:
Oh really?

The man is not a jezebel in this case?

Una hypocrisy study for havard. I salute you.

Tell me how he's a Jezebel here.

I'm waiting

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by cococandy(f): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
OP if not that you guys already have kids together I’d tell to divorce that man. It might be too much for your kids.

However in all honestly (unless he has a change of heart) you’re better honestly of without that man. How you want to achieve that is up to you.

I better be dead and rotten before a man comes between me and my child.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by cococandy(f): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
Davash222:

Tell me how he's a Jezebel here.

I'm waiting

Oh simple.

He’s not ready to treat the child she had with another man as his own flesh and blood.

Isn’t that the very easy expectation y’all have when it comes to step moms?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by lewis512(m): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
In this case you have to choose out of becoming a good wife to your new husband or becoming a good mother to you kids ? Choose right if your New husband doesn’t allow him yet
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Davash222(m): 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
cococandy:

Oh simple.

He’s not ready to treat the child she had with another man as his own flesh and blood.

Isn’t that the very easy expectation y’all have when it comes to step moms?
He's already treating the girl as his own flesh and blood. He's only being careful to protect the girls.
The father of the boy is alive, isn't it wise for the woman to take the boy to his father??

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by cococandy(f): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
Davash222:

He's already treating the girl as his own flesh and blood. He's only being careful to protect the girls.
The father of the boy is alive, isn't it wise for the woman to take the boy to his father??

Would he let his own son be homeless because he steals out of starvation?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Davash222(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
cococandy:

Would he let his own son be homeless because he steals out of starvation?
Coco, he doesn't have any babymama, he's a responsible man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
James289:
Take him to the orphanage
You want me to take my child to the orphanage whyle I’m still alive and in good health? You must be joking . I rather be a single mother and suffer with my 4 children than rejecting my son.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
Pusyiter:
Put him in a boarding school
Where to stay during holidays will not be a problem
He can stay with a priest/pastor during hols
My cent.
I cannot do it I rather become a single mother with 4 children than abandoning him

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
cococandy:
OP if not that you guys already have kids together I’d tell to divorce that man. It might be too much for your kids.

However in all honestly (unless he has a change of heart) you’re better honestly of without that man. How you want to achieve that is up to you.

I better be dead and rotten before a man comes between me and my child.
Thanks I will rather be alone with my children . I’m thinking of going there on Sunday to pick him up from my brother and I will let him do his worst. If he denied him access to the house then I’m ready to quit

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Sixfeetbelle: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
crackkhaus:

Then divorce the man and handle your shít by yourself since he wants none of it, it's not by force.

Don't give this kind of advice to a married woman who is clearly in distress. Where is your sympathy!

From the post, it's clear she wants to be there for her son and the people she hoped will stand by her aren't. A divorce isn't what she needs, rather a talk with her husband and maybe the people he confides in most can help bridge the situation and bring harmony.

Op, talk to people your husband is close with and beg them to help you convince him. Since he accepted the girl, I believe he'll accept the boy if he understands he doesn't have to shoulder much responsibility. Perhaps, you act more favorable to your daughter than his and he fears another step child will uneven the love scale the more. Perhaps, he accepted the girl for selfish interests? which may shed more light on why he doesn't want the boy around. Whatever the reason, discuss it in detail with him and understand his reasons and stand.

A divorce should only be reached in the dire of situations.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by cococandy(f): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
Davash222:

Coco, he doesn't have any babymama, he's a responsible man.

Ah deflection. Our old friend cheesy

14 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by martowskin1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2020

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Sixfeetbelle: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
yvelchstores:
sorry for all you are going through. I don't think it's fair on your part. Your husband is making babies through you, why do i say this? Because you already have a son and a daughter. This would not have been an issue if he accepted them as you both agreed! Now your son is about to be homeless! You were deceived by that man because I know no mother will accept this current situation. Since you foot70% of the bills, you would have been better off with your son and daughter alone. You chose marriage cos you don't want to be alone, now your son is almost homeless. You are bearing even more children for him, my own is this, PUT A CLOSE EYE ON YOUR DAUGHTER SO HE DOESNT EVER MOLEST HER. If her elder brother was in same house, she would have been protected. Madam, do something!

I love how you made that thought incapital letters. It's like you're reading my mind. I mean, why accept the daughter and reject the son? It looks fishy.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by martowskin1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2020

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by crackkhaus: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Don't give this kind of advice to a married woman who is clearly in distress. Where is your sympathy!

From the post, it's clear she wants to be there for her son and the people she hoped will stand by her aren't. A divorce isn't what she needs, rather a talk with her husband and maybe the people he confides in most can help bridge the situation and bring harmony.
What silly sympathy?

Unlike you, some of us are able to detect a writer's mindset just from a few sentences. And this one, right from the first page already showed she deserves no sympathy or pity.

A woman who takes care of 70% of the bills in her home and does not want the man to be financially responsible for the boy, should be living on her own as a single mother.

Meanwhile, look at who you're trying to defend... Lmao cheesy
Vyvyanvyvy:

You want me to take my child to the orphanage whyle I’m still alive and in good health? You must be joking . I rather be a single mother and suffer with my 4 children than rejecting my son.
Vyvyanvyvy:

Thanks I will rather be alone with my children . I’m thinking of going there on Sunday to pick him up from my brother and I will let him do his worst. If he denied him access to the house then I’m ready to quit

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Sixfeetbelle: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
martowskin1:

Funny how u all attack the man, but not the father who ran away from his responsibilities. The man hold that child nothing. He have father and his father have families.

The boy won't answer his name, what are u guys saying

He tried enough to even accept one of the kids.

The solution is, send the boy to boarding school, during holidays he can come home spend few weeks and go back to school.

If it's your child, you won't make this statement. No child deserves their parent treating them like a baggage. That is how resentment breed in people, leading some to be mentally unbalanced.

On the man's part, I'd say he's a coward. He knew there were two kids before the marriage, and he accepted one but rejected the other. Why? Why did he accept the girl? Did he have ulterior motives for her? Is that why he doesn't want the boy around? His actions looks fishy.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by crackkhaus: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If it's your child, you won't make this statement. No child deserves their parent treating them like a baggage. That is how resentment breed in people, leading some to be mentally unbalanced.

On the man's part, I'd say he's a coward. He knew there were two kids before the marriage, and he accepted one but rejected the other. Why? Why did he accept the girl? Did he have ulterior motives for her? Is that why he doesn't want the boy around? His actions looks fishy.

Yes he's a paedophile and she should divorce him.

Has the matter not been resolved?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Sixfeetbelle: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
crackkhaus:

What silly sympathy?

Unlike you, some of us are able to detect a writer's mindset just from a few sentences. And this one, right from the first page already showed she deserves no sympathy or pity.

A woman who takes care of 70% of the bills in her home and does not want the man to be financially responsible for the boy should be living on her own.

Meanwhile, look at who you're trying to defend... Lmao cheesy

She's a mother. What were you expecting? Even you can't send your love child to an orphanage just to protect your marriage.

I still stand by what I said. The husband should be asked his reasons for rejecting the boy home in his house. Otherwise, he shouldn't grant any of the kids accommodation in his house and send them to their real father.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by crackkhaus: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

She's a mother. What were you expecting? Even you can't send your love child to an orphanage just to protect your marriage.

I still stand by what I said. The husband should be asked his reasons for rejecting the boy home in his house. Otherwise, he shouldn't grant any of the kids accommodation in his house and send them to their real father.
Go and force him.

15 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Sixfeetbelle: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
crackkhaus:

Yes he's a paedophile and she should divorce him.

Has the matter not been resolved?

You reached that conclusion all by yourself. And you know quite well, divorce was not my solution to this case.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
No matter what you do, please keep your children with you.

Children should be with their parents as long as the parents are alive. I sorely wish you didn't marry this husband of yours. It's clearly a marriage of convenience for him.

Please, please, don't let your son grow with hate and resentment. Get him and raise him. Don't make worse decisions than you've made in the past.

20 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by martowskin1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2020

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by crackkhaus: 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You reached that conclusion all by yourself. And you know quite well, divorce was not my solution to this case.
You're a funny one, ain't you?

You basically agreed with someone who stated clearly that the OP should watch her husband around the daughter so he doesn't molest her...yet here you are less than 30mins later eating your words and backpedaling with the explanation that I reached that conclusion by myself. cheesy

WONDERMENT!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Sixfeetbelle: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
crackkhaus:

You're a funny one, ain't you?

You basically agreed with someone who stated clearly that the OP should watch her husband around the daughter so he doesn't molest her...yet here you are less than 30mins later eating your words and backpedaling with the explanation that I reached that conclusion by myself. cheesy

WONDERMENT!

If you read my post clearly, you'd see I never out rightly said anything. I made insinuations. And yes, I agreed with someone who made a similar statement to my insinuation but I never specifically gave him a name.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
martowskin1:

See ur mouth, am ready to quit, na this man u want to form smartness for, why didn't u act smart for the one that ran away from his responsibilities.

Keep quiting, is obvious u are very bad with making decisions, that is why u could have kids for a !man who ran away from them.

Trust me, that man is better off from u and ur baggages
Oga na wa for u ohh?? How can u be a happy, healthy & Productive human Trolling her like this.No u can't. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Sixfeetbelle: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
martowskin1:

Tell all this to the father of the boy, the father who couldn't stand and take care of his kids, the family of the father who can't ask of their nephew, grandson are not coward.

But the innocent man who refuse to swallow all the load of another man is now a coward. ... If she can't find another solution to look after her son, or sent the boy to live with his major family, the family who's name he bears... The family who's blood he carries then let her divorce the man simple....

U cant call a man coward for responsibility that is not his, is not fair in any form...

U are all looking it from the woman angle, why not look at it from the man angle

I'm not debating the man taking care of someone else's kids. I even applaud him for doing so. Men rarely do that.

The problem here is that he initially agreed to accept the two and then changed his mind and accepted only one. Why? Do you see where people's opinion about this issue lies?

It reeks of suspicion.

See, the case would be better judged if he didn't accept either then everyone will be telling the woman to find where to send both kids and leave the marriage if the kids were her priority.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by crackkhaus: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If you read my post clearly, you'd see I never out rightly said anything. I made insinuations. And yes, I agreed with someone who made a similar statement to my insinuation but I never specifically gave him a name.
Sorry, you can't take that one back.

Just making insinuations is equally as valid as explicitly stating what you think, especially when you typed out these insinuations instead of just leaving it buried in your thoughts.

Claim your prize, don't be shy... grin

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply)

Good fellows / "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.