Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? (15255 Views)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
1.Cute face
2. Good height
3. Nice fragrance.
You forgot something
4. Big gbola grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ginaz:

It was just a joke sis. Lemme go remove it . But I can’t approach a guy o.. it feels weird. grin
You probably haven't seen the one you like cool

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by franchasng: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

That's how you people lose good men
which good men, say the truth, that's how they miss good fvcks and dicks grin
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Lightangel65: 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ginaz:
Hard muscles and a well built body with sexy lips . grin

There’s a guy I saw at a eatery ... mahhh the brother is tall, broad shoulders and fine . embarassed if not for home training I would have toasted him.

I would have said ... “excuse me , can I have your number , do you live around here?“? grin shey na like that boys dey toast girls na cheesy

But I rather have coronavirus too much money wink than do that shiit. grin

Pevert
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by franchasng: 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You probably haven't seen the one you like cool
no hot looking, fine young girl approaches a guy to toast him directly or even indirectly, unless the guy is a public figure; an entertainment celeb, she can only give off vibes to get the guys attention. Don't let people deceive you, it's mostly ugly girls, desperate old chicks and young teenage girls below 20yrs that approach guys of their age mostly during high school and shortly after high school
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
Any plus size in the house should dm me
My love for you no be for here grin
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by seunmohmoh(f): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
Height and athletic body.

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by mkoabiola: 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chubby...
Big yansh.

Big booby.
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by DaddyMorenike: 1:26am On Mar 13, 2020
Albertone:
You want to use it for ritual?

How will you even know a girl is on white panties? Do you go about pulling their skirts up? grin
lol, no nah. Shebi its when I see it.
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Davoneskay(m): 2:48am On Mar 13, 2020
A smart and industrious lady turns me on. I know one just by the shortest discussion.

Beauty should go to hell.

3 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Millenniumlady(f): 4:17am On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

You've got them? wink
If I've got them what have you got in return cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Slimdada(m): 4:46am On Mar 13, 2020
Big breasts not too big,cute smiles with dimples,tall, light skin,and cute face I'm not really into big butts,just big boobs,its forward ever,backward never...don't do short girls those bitches can be mean asf
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by LadySwitz: 4:48am On Mar 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
That muscled arms while working out plus that whiff of male goaty smell... Lol... Not the bad smelly body odour type o.

Sexual attraction is simply important, it can't be forced. It can't come out of pity.

You know this! And it's only babes with a high special sense of smell that can detect such 'nice natural goaty smell'. If u want to know a sweet smelling neat guy he should go days without applying cologne.

And yes there's the nice goaty smell
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:57am On Mar 13, 2020
Nope.....average or big is ok.
ZINIBANKS:

You forgot something
4. Big gbola grin
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Alexun(m): 5:29am On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Clean feet
Straight legs
Face
Others can wait

First thing and you mentioned CLEAN FEET... I wonder how you wanna know that on first sighting undecided

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Alexun(m): 5:31am On Mar 13, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Height and athletic body.

Na dem grin
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Alexun(m): 5:44am On Mar 13, 2020
Leezah:
What’s the first thing that sexually attracts you to someone?

The voice... grin

Hearing you speak can make me turn to assess other features already mentioned! cool

Even if you have everything and your utterance lacks that "tone", then I back off!!!

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by femi4: 5:53am On Mar 13, 2020
Leezah:
What’s the first thing that sexually attracts you to someone?
breast
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by femi4: 5:56am On Mar 13, 2020
Chi59:
Guys: big yansh, wide hips, flat tummy
No wonder they keep ending up with padded girls. Tueh.
We are moved by what we see..don't blame us grin
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:08am On Mar 13, 2020
Millenniumlady:
If I've got them what have you got in return cheesy
What do you look for? wink
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by LordIsaac(m): 7:09am On Mar 13, 2020
It begins with her intellectual prowess...
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Ashjane(m): 7:10am On Mar 13, 2020
Ginaz:
Hard muscles and a well built body with sexy lips . grin

There’s a guy I saw at a eatery ... mahhh the brother is tall, broad shoulders and fine . embarassed if not for home training I would have toasted him.

I would have said ... “excuse me , can I have your number , do you live around here?“? grin shey na like that boys dey toast girls na cheesy

But I rather have coronavirus too much money wink than do that shiit. grin
if you like him shoot your shot there's no big deal der
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Jacqueline22(f): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2020
Albertone:
Maybe you should go and mould him yourself grin
Are you trying to say you are 0% qulified? Anyways guys like that are rare tho.
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Albertone(m): 7:53am On Mar 13, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
lol, no nah. Shebi its when I see it.
Well, you can aswell ask ladies you see. "Baby girl are you on white panties? " lol
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Albertone(m): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Are you trying to say you are 0% qulified? Anyways guys like that are rare tho.
Huh? I'm over qualified lol

Yeah guys like us are rare....
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Jacqueline22(f): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2020
Albertone:
Huh? I'm over qualified lol

Yeah guys like us are rare....
Picture or I don’t believe
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Millenniumlady(f): 8:01am On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

What do you look for? wink
Tall cute guy a little bit muscle well behave with a heart full of generosity and must be big down wink
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Phenomenal16(f): 8:03am On Mar 13, 2020
Femzaremz:
stretch marks,cellulites and love handles
..really niggar
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Albertone(m): 8:04am On Mar 13, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Picture or I don’t believe
I don't want no tripping for my picture tongue tongue
Trust me, you gon' trip so bad cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:05am On Mar 13, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Tall cute guy a little bit muscle well behave with a heart full of generosity and must be big down wink
Congratulations. I'm the one you've been looking for. Send a PM
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Albertone(m): 8:07am On Mar 13, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..really niggar
Some guys have got some really weird fetish
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Phenomenal16(f): 8:08am On Mar 13, 2020
Just av sense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? / I Don’t Need Any Man, This One Makes Me Release Like Tap Water – Diana Irungu / "Old Slay Queens Should Retire" - Nigerian Teens says Online, Share Raunchy Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.