Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Coronavirus- All Schools In Ireland Will Close From Tomorrow - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus- All Schools In Ireland Will Close From Tomorrow (247 Views)

Coronavirus: All 51 Italian Doctors Who Tested Positive, Dead / Coronavirus: All Three Suspected Cases Have Tested Negative / Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus- All Schools In Ireland Will Close From Tomorrow by dotcomnamenamee(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
All schools, colleges and childcare facilities in Ireland will close tomorrow until the end of the month, the country's leader has said.

Prime Minister Leo Varadkar made the announcement, saying the measures to combat the spread of coronavirus will remain in place until 29 March.

He made a live statement to the nation from Washington DC, where he is due to meet President Donald Trump as part of the annual St Patrick's Day programme of events.

Coronavirus: The infection numbers in realtime
Coronavirus: The infection numbers in realtime
Mr Varadkar said the action had to be taken to try to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus.

"We are a great nation and we have overcome many trials in the past with our determination, and we will prevail again," he said.

Mr Varadakar said that acting as one nation could save lives and that the economy will suffer, but "we can bounce back".

He added: "I know that some of this is coming as a real shock and it's going to involve big changes in the way we live our lives, and I know I am asking people to make enormous sacrifices.

Source- https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-ireland-to-close-all-schools-and-colleges-until-end-of-march-11956087

Re: Coronavirus- All Schools In Ireland Will Close From Tomorrow by collins88(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
To God Almighty... Please help us and forgive us of our wrong doings,for we don't knows what we are doing, please grant us your Children peace in our heart, joy in our soul and a change spirit, so things don't fall apart. Please grant to us your Children the wisdom and understanding to discover a cure for this unseen illness knows as Covid-19, because is a treat to mankind and everything we stand for. As we speak some are dying of it and other of various diseases which we are yet to discover a cure for. Please don't turn your face against us. We need you now more than ever... Thank you God Almighty for you'll do it again... Amen...
Re: Coronavirus- All Schools In Ireland Will Close From Tomorrow by Henry22(m): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
I still believe this covd-19 was manufactured in some labs.
Re: Coronavirus- All Schools In Ireland Will Close From Tomorrow by Ehiscotch(m): 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
Henry22:
I still believe this covd-19 was manufactured in some labs.

Then you have chosen to remain ignorant.
Re: Coronavirus- All Schools In Ireland Will Close From Tomorrow by daben1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
If I'm not wrong, scientists say there's no cure for the virus, if there's no cure for the virus, those people that tested positive to the virus, they oought to have been dead by now, those people that are being quarantined, what drugs are they giving to them(since there's no cure)
Just confused
Re: Coronavirus- All Schools In Ireland Will Close From Tomorrow by daben1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ehiscotch:

he has a point, it could have been mistakingly manufactured in the lab.. It started from only one country you know, if it was natural, it should have started from other countries that have similar climate/weather with China..
Re: Coronavirus- All Schools In Ireland Will Close From Tomorrow by Henry22(m): 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ehiscotch:

Theres this virus that was referred To as WUHAN-400 in an 80's book I read sometime ago and I was marveled cos from its symptoms there's no difference with this coronavirus ofba thing and was said to be manufactured by the Chinese with intentions of using it as a biological weapon. angry
Re: Coronavirus- All Schools In Ireland Will Close From Tomorrow by kponkedenge(m): 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
Our minister of health just said that we are not suspending flight to high risk countries despite what he is seeing from the virus happening worldwide, how schools, offices, and how people's way of life are being altered.
The wise thing to do is to suspend flight from high risk countries.... The reason most European countries are finding this virus hard to contain is because it entered their country and communities undetected, and by the time they realized, it was already too late.
The Italian man that tested positive for the virus submitted himself to the authorities because he felt the symptoms..... Remember when he landed in Nigeria at first he wasn't experiencing any symptoms.... Now think about it, what if he hadn't submitted himself to the authorities.....what is currently happening in Europe is what would have been happening right now in Lagos.
Our leaders need to be proactive for once in their lives because this thing isn't a joke.

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi To Begin The Production Of Dilyzers, Kidney Transplant, Others / How To Use Intermittent Fasting For Weight Loss??? / Air Pollution From Taraba Hoa Member's Poultry Farm Threatens Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.