Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue (17001 Views)

Tinubu-Fayemi Meeting: The Spin Doctors Got It Wrong - Yinka Oyebode / Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists / Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by olukaygold(m): 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Speechless lipsrsealed and Observing shocked
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:
I wud love to marry an ekiti lady seriously.... I love That state so much.. Even though I be Ghanaian grin
thats good.. You go become my in law,am from Ekiti state..
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by Emeluejc: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
K

Alphafeezay:
E don start.
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
aro1:
thats good.. You go become my in law,am from Ekiti state..

Oya..... I know say u be ekiti na
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Oya..... I know say u be ekiti na
no worry!
You enjoy our women! Where are you from bro?
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
aro1:
no worry!

You enjoy our women! Where are you from bro?

Make we yarn dey go bros b4 some werey for diary section put their wahala for my head.

I be abk.. The ekiti ladies dt I av seen so far are good people.. Beautiful and well behaves
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Make we yarn dey go bros b4 some werey for diary section put their wahala for my head.

I be abk.. The ekiti ladies dt I av seen so far are good people.. Beautiful and well behaves
nøthing do you brother..

Make we dey relate steady for beer parlor..

Abi na.. You go even chop pounded yam wella
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
aro1:
nøthing do you brother..
Make we dey relate steady for beer parlor..
Some idiat Wan turn me to ball dey Play me around.o

Oya beer parlour straight
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Some idiat Wan turn me to ball dey Play me around.o

Oya beer parlour straight
who are the mayes?
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
aro1:
who are the mayes?
Forget them... Won be ni
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by Prophet8976: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
see below
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
Tell them o. Alarmists have already started coming up with conspiracy theories
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by skukimania(f): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:
I wud love to marry an ekiti lady seriously.... I love That state so much.. Even though I be Ghanaian grin

You want to marry a fellow lady? Not in Ekiti please! Thank you.
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by wengerjay(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
If you believe this response from the government, it means you can believe anything
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
skukimania:

You want to marry a fellow lady? Not in Ekiti please! Thank you.
Pls. In ekiti... U nko
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by sapientia(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
It was a stupid letter.

We must revisit that law that is causing Governors to be misbehave.

Rubbish
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by skukimania(f): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Pls. In ekiti... U nko

Meaning?
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by Deblow: 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
You issued a letter asking the traditional rulers to explain the reason(s) why they have not been attending statutory meetings....and u gave an ultimatum of 72hrs, yet, u said it wasn't a query!

Define a query then.
The timing of the letter even should be a cause for serious worries for the concerned kabiyesis. These politicians are known for despicable doublespeak. Only a dunce will swallow this rejoinder Hook line and sinker.
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
skukimania:

Meaning?
Me n u fit do dt thing na. Takes two to tango
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by skukimania(f): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Me n u fit do dt thing na. Takes two to tango

I thought I told you earlier that it's a NO to lesbianism? That's not happening with an Ekiti girl oh, try other states. Ok? Bye.
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by SmileDance(f): 5:47am On Mar 13, 2020
Mymynd4u:
same sex marriage is illegal in nigeria
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 13, 2020
skukimania:

I thought I told you earlier that it's a NO to lesbianism? That's not happening with an Ekiti girl oh, try other states. Ok? Bye.

Babe... Lemme send u a pm
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 13, 2020
SmileDance:
same sex marriage is illegal in nigeria

I know but we can still do it... It's normal
Re: Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue by Sewgon79(m): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Yes I am a woman

Because you said you will love to marry Ekiti woman. So you must be lesbian then

(1) (2) (Reply)

iREV Worked Excepting Results Upload Of The Presidential Election - INEC (Video) / Obama Okays Buhari’s Agenda For Defeating Boko Haram / Aregbesola Receives UNIOSUN Medical Doctor Graduates From Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.