Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) (107839 Views)

Teni Buys New Mansion In Lagos (Video) / Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Adgideon(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I don't understand. What's the pleasure in being so hateful?
they will die in their jelosy, and the worst part of it is that they are still squatting with friends, die in ur hatered, while she enjoys her new home, and I see you both dancing to her music soon, how soon u haters may ask very soon I tell u
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Chimex477: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
Congratulations my sister is not easy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Adgideon(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Congrats and enjoy yourself the day is still young
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Rabiu4190: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
Atiku:
If she was slimmer and fair, we for dey hear things like “ashawo, prostitute, her pssy bought the house”

I wonder where those people are.

You get them bro...
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Jayoficial(m): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Snapchat:

Its basically Poor people problem. They hate Success.
Oga dangote
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Slimdada(m): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
Go on girl,you recorded one of the best love songs in nigeria last year titled power ranger even though the title is far from the song content,congratulations I'm glad that finally a female singer is acquiring a landed property at least it shouldn't just be the male counterparts alone,but for now
I think the score is male singers 15 vs female 1 singers

1 Like

Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
WoundedLamb:

But na d ode google know, nor be u
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Chochovini: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Teni needs to shed some weight angry
. IM SURE With this now very soon she would claimed to be the richest artist in Naija. If she could claim to be more beautiful than Byonce Shakira.
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Realfrankie(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
Not my regular kind of lady
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Chochovini: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
Bianda24:
I love Teni
. O Y O.
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by hassansas247: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Snapchat:

abi o

1 Like

Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
uvie66:
you call am small achievement, in a Country where 50% of the population live below the poverty line, I beg find another talk talk. Come to think of it you get face to face sef.

I'm not a lowlifer and asslicker like you. You can lick the ass of teni if you like. I don't care.
Do you know my status? Nairaland has made us equal. But shoes get sizes....
Probably if you see me, you will refrain your comments. I'm not in your league.
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Princelyon247(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
TMSMedia:
I’m now a landlady, my walking step has changed – Teni says as she unveils her new duplex (Video)

Nigerian singer Teni Apata with the stage name Teni The Entertainer has bought a new house in her name. Playful Teni in her usual jovial nature shared a video of herself taking a walk round the new property she’d just acquired.

The singer has finally acquired a new house and she broke the news on her Instagram page with a video in which she revealed her walking step has changed because she is now a ‘Landlady’.

Teni captioned the video:

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFlh50d9HCQ

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9ok5dAF7Yb/?igshid=1i5ajrdeix4ny

Good lucks Teni
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Who is bleeping this girl self?
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by horlarlorwor(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chai what is this man name that sang Nigeria scatter scatter everything jagajaga. E be like day he still dey rented apartment
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by chyket(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
Congrats!!! You have worked so hard for this.
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by wisdomkid: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
Snapchat:

WoundedLamb:

Poor people don't know that the moment they stopped being hateful towards wealthy people (money in reality), their channel of wealth opens. You don't draw anything closer to yourself no matter how much you toll for it.

Poor people suffered the most, but says wealth is vanity? The same wealth they're destroying their human body for? No, when one gets money, it does not means he's not respecting the poor anymore. He just got on a higher ladder and sees things more clearer.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by WeRblessed(f): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
She's a beautiful girl. She just need to eat healthy and workout more. One of the most beautiful creatures on earth are women. The only thing we got is our beauty, brains, and nurturing abilities.

Women, please no matter how hard it seems, try to maintain a flat belly, toned legs and arms. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and drink more water.

Tennie, good job for buying a new house.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by wisdomkid: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
WeRblessed:
She's a beautiful girl. She just need to eat healthy and workout more. One of the most beautiful creatures on earth are women. The only thing we got is our beauty, brains, and nurturing abilities.

Women, please no matter how hard it seems, try to maintain a flat belly, toned legs and arms. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and drink more water.

Tennie, good job for buying a new house.

You're actually telling her and all chubby girls that they're not beautiful.
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by ebilomaofficial1: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
merited happiness... na to see man marry na im remain
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Mazikic(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
Snapchat:

That's why they keep being poor!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by 21million(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Pally nah landlord hard pass.
dangotesmummy:
Awon tenants e ama cheat e because to be a tenant in nigeria you have to have an element of craze meanwhile she seems like a friendly, funny and happy go girl.those are not the characteristics to get your money in this Lagos especially when they know she's female and single

But any congratulations makanaki cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
WoundedLamb:

LoL

1 Like

Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Okoroawusa: 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Wetin go be this girl bra size?
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Digmygold: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
Courtesy Ned Nwoko.
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by merit4: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Congrats to you Teni baby. More good things awaits you.
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Realoneyoung(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
It's your time makanaki.... This is just the beginning
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ayantoyeopeyem:
Congrats girl!
I rejoice with u so dat ppl we rejoice wt me too.
Ire Akari ooo.
Saoti song came to my mind...
SARE OOO KOMA BAA WAIYE LASAN,
RANTI OOO, POLORUN O DA E LASAN, MADURO OO, AIYE GAN O DURO LASAN.
untill my good is better, I shall never rest!
what's the title of this song please
Re: I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Awon tenants e ama cheat e because to be a tenant in nigeria you have to have an element of craze meanwhile she seems like a friendly, funny and happy go girl.those are not the characteristics to get your money in this Lagos especially when they know she's female and single

But any congratulations makanaki cheesy

Hmmm, such people can surprise you while you underrate them, it's when you step on her Toes that you'll know the real Tigress inside.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.