Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (73549 Views)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Call And Chat Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by yeman1(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2020
The guy might be shying like me..
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
lexy2014:

I can feel ur pain. Its hard and I understand how u feel but d more u do what u doing, d more d pain will increase. Trust me
I stand by the fact that men are more confused now than any other time. And what's worse? You make innocent people pay for it.
Fvck off into the unknown. Don't quote me again.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
Xmen149:

fine gee give me green light make i chat you up if you are not taken
Walk away. Keep walking.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Xmen149(m): 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chi59:

Walk away. Keep walking.

that's no way to talk to gentleman,.am not your regular Nairalander .. all the same good luck nwanne
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Alexun(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
SavageMaster:

You had a girlfriend. The guy probably doesn't have a girlfriend, and Op doesn't have a boyfriend.

So, the two scenarios are not the same.

Your answer may not be valid.

You are definitely myopic in your reasoning! At what point did Op mentioned the guy doesn't have a relationship?

And the said lady wasn't aware I had a gf, I was just being a good friend to her.

Thanks!!!
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Uniquekriss(m): 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mobi47:
best
I beg to differ, I'm a man and in this part of the world men tend to take advantage of ladies who give them "green lights" especially when d man has not indicated interest in her. He could be shy or not bold enough yet to deliver his manifesto, don't mk d mistake of asking him anything, he didn't ask u out so u are free, just try and initiate conversations that may arouse his jealousy, talk about your virtual bf, give him instances o how your bf or ex bf would do certain things, try and talk about some adult talks in a mature way, that would give him a leeway buh wouldn't mistake that to be "greenlight" if after that and he doesn't say anything, my dear go ahead and flex your father Christmas. There are other good guys who would love u and u love in return. I missed 1pretty girl bk during our JAMB exams days, she was already married with kids when she mentioned to me she was expecting me ro ask her out and I didn't meanwhile I had it in mind buh no courage. Her beauty intimidated me though not knowing she also had feelings for me. I ended up flirting with a married woman though nothing happened and her hubby found out that was how the ties severed for for almost 4years now. Cowardice issa bastard
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by SavageMaster: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
Alexun:

You are definitely myopic in your reasoning! At what point did Op mentioned the guy doesn't have a relationship?

And the said lady wasn't aware I had a gf, I was just being a good friend to her.

Thanks!!!

No need to add insults. We're just analysing.
Thanks
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Karlifate: 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
JoseRaji:
Then ask him out na! What are you waiting for? If you ask him out will you die?
We should gather and go to his house and force him to ask you out?!
Wicked!

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Alexun(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
SavageMaster:

No need to add insults. We're just analysing.
Thanks

No insults meant, Bro! Sorry if it seemed otherwise.

Peace! smiley
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by SavageMaster: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Alexun:

No insults meant, Bro! Sorry if it seemed otherwise.

Peace! smiley

No wahala.
We all want the best for the Op
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
prepresh:
There is this guy that is very close to me, he calls me often, but has never asked me out.

I don't know his house, he doesn't know mine, he has never taken me out on a date but does more than enough for me.

What should I do? Because other suitors are coming and I like him.
I smell a ritualist playing with the emotions of a gullible lady
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by coldcandy: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
prepresh:
There is this guy that is very close to me, he calls me often, but has never asked me out.

I don't know his house, he doesn't know mine, he has never taken me out on a date but does more than enough for me.

How did this man know what you want sef? U need to fill in the gaps
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Fejimummy: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
some people are naturally nice to everyone so get used to it... you may find out that there is nothing special but the way he feels about you
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by WoundedLamb: 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
lexy2014:

D question is why is she sharing her story here? If she does, she should take whatever she gets from d forum

Cause it's a public forum where you can hide behind the screen and get ideas from people. No one knows her so it's kinda easier for her to talk here. This is a basic functionality of an online forum.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by WoundedLamb: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
segun18:

From an African perspective you are right.
Nairaland is an African forum.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Beetwaise(m): 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
merit455:
huh.....,you like him because he does everything you need. If he was just a friend,you will not come and asekd for advice,stingy and greedy African girls

Gbam! You nailed it. �
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by CioAngels(f): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
What kind of outing are you asking for, he is doing everything for you, calls you for chart what more? Are you thirty five or forty yet? That guy wants you for a wife so therefore, he is putting you to serious and genuine test. Bear a little more, okay.

1 Like

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by NNAMDIII(m): 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
merit455:
huh.....,you like him because he does everything you need. If he was just a friend,you will not come and asekd for advice,stingy and greedy African girls
you're just a born bastard oga sir grin grin
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by dona2us(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
That guy is neither your father nor is he your brother, what he's doing is out of love but might be that he is shy so i would advice you help him out
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by ChiefSweetus: 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Nope. That's how people hold themselves captive to things they should have let go a long time ago.

What's the point in pining for him. What will she get at the day. One-sided love? I don't even want to imagine what that feels like.
Ok. I agree with you.

Soooo, wuz yo numba kiss
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by ALEXTER: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
prepresh:

Oga, I like him because he is a born again and a brother in my church and very God fearing Christian, I'm only telling you people the things he does that made me think he has feelings for me, I don't like long story that's why I summarized. Please if you don't have advise to give people please read and pass and stop looking forward to criticism.
my sister be careful, ask him whether this is how he does to all d sisters in d church. It sounds like brotherly love but may i tell u, u ar drifting by his constant giving and ur silence. If he cannot give u a concrete explanation, run 4 ur dear life. Tell him u percieved he is selective in his charity and yet he has no clear explanation to it so looks ungodly. May i tell u some brothers hates no, so they do water d ground 2 avoid dust of failed proposal. Pls check his spiritual qualities too, lest u regret marrying a wrong person. I pray d lord lead u to d truth in Jesus name.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Princelyon247(m): 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tell him u would love to meet him
, be serious about it..
But don't visit him yet, u guys should only meet somewhere, maybe restaurant, spa or even in a standby.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Princelyon247(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
yeman1:
The guy might be shying like me..

Hah hah ah haha
Same here at times
But not always

Actually am naturally bold but shy when it comes woman

1 Like

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Karlifate: 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2020

CioAngels:
What kind of outing are you asking for, he is doing everything for you, calls you for chart what more? Are you thirty five or forty yet? That guy wants you for a wife so therefore, he is putting you to serious and genuine test. Bear a little more, okay.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Karlifate: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
Princelyon247:

Hah hah ah haha Same here at times But not always
Actually am naturally bold but shy when it comes woman
Hahaha... Especially with a woman I really like

1 Like

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Emma1Oj(m): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
WoundedLamb:

The issue with this is that if something goes wrong in future and she comes here to share her story, the same people that gave her this advice will be the ones to call her olosho who threw herself at a man. It's never really easy for the women folks to express such desires.
U suppose kn by now say everybody na marriage and relationship counsellor with sweet mouth wen gogbe happen na dem go sit down start to dey fire u up as if u impregnate der daughter.

1 Like

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Rossycee(f): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
SavageMaster:

Set up a meeting with him in a public place, say a restaurant. Thank him for the attention, care and for providing for you.

Then tell him you need him to define what both of you are doing, and what he is up to. Tell him you need him to define his relationship with you. Go ahead to tell him you have suitors coming for your hand in marriage, and you don't want him to receive your wedding invitation unexpectedly.

I think you should be bit soft on him, since you really like him. If he is sensible, after your saying these, he'll take the hint and do the needful.

If he intends to marry you, he should give you a timeframe, and then you go back, think about it, and reply him later.

If he's not yet ready to settle down, I think you should move on.
@op, go with this advice.

1 Like

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by adewale6588(m): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
WoundedLamb:

The issue with this is that if something goes wrong in future and she comes here to share her story, the same people that gave her this advice will be the ones to call her olosho who threw herself at a man. It's never really easy for the women folks to express such desires.

1 Like

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by adewale6588(m): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
WoundedLamb:

A typical awkward thinking of black people.

what if the guy in question asked her out and things fall apart later in time.

my dear if u re reading this... use your HEAD and let ur heart follow.
afterall all nah black market. nobody knows....
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by WoundedLamb: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
adewale6588:

A typical awkward thinking of black people.

what if the guy in question asked her out and things fall apart later in time.

my dear if u re reading this... use your HEAD and let ur heart follow.
afterall all nah black market. nobody knows....

Not saying things wouldn't fall apart if the guy asks her out. But the reaction from the public will be different. That's your society, skewed to favour the men folks in relationship issues. I have not been in Nigeria for a while but nothing has changed.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by kid7soccer(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2020
prepresh:

I am in such a relationship with a lady I like. I give her everything, I was forced to know her house and every member of her family love me. but have never ask her out, she does not know where I stay..

This are reasons 1) she a good friend and I don't want to take chances of losing her friendship, most time dating a lady you once had a great friendship always goes south. 2) I wants to know her better 3) while we might be comparable am not ready to move forward with the relationship I have other plans and don't want to waste your time 4) Her ideals are good but our goals are different. 5) She the type of woman that every man will want but her character most time is a turn off and I don't know if I can cope with it. 6) my past expericence with ladies is keeping me from making a move.

So many reasons dear, just be yourself and if your confident enough ask him, but never take him for granted. Guys like that are rear.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by lexy2014: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Cause it's a public forum where you can hide behind the screen and get ideas from people. No one knows her so it's kinda easier for her to talk here. This is a basic functionality of an online forum.

If that's d case, then ur earlier comment to which i responded has no basis. because d people u are accusing also have d advantage of anonymity just like she does:

"The issue with this is that if something goes wrong in future and she comes here to share her story, the same people that gave her this advice will be the ones to call her olosho who threw herself at a man. It's never really easy for the women folks to express such desires."

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her / Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.