Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Life Without A Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Without A Girlfriend. (48624 Views)

What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) / Life Without A Boyfriend / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Without A Girlfriend. by GuyWise101(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Often times you here guys complaining about their girlfriends but you hardly here single guy's complain....

So I am asking single guys here... How is life without a girlfriend.

As for me I don't have a girlfriend and life feel so good here... bank account intant, wallet full and no nagging and other sh!ts.

372 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Naomila: 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Life without a love is like, ice-cream without flavor cheesy

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Gwagone: 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
WTF
That thing nko?
How do you do it?
shocked

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
op if u feel lonely u can get friend of benefit cheesy
u dont need to have girlfriend or gilrfriends to be with a lady

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Danzakidakura(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Eat what hungry me, hang out as i want and come back home anytime i want, send enough money to my mum without excuses again. With much more balance remaining.

401 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by anthonyuncle(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
u feel good without a girlfriend,

but u'll be better when u get da right person,

& best when u make her ur wife!

u better check urself very well to know if u are attracting da right persons to ur life

283 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
That feeling is merely fleeting.

For most people, it gets to a point when you simply don't want to be alone... you want someone you'll call your own.

215 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sweeeeeeeet

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by donmusty(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sometimes HARD when you going out with your friends and they all have girlfriends and sometimes GOOD because your brain will be related and you will definitely know where your money is going too

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by anthonyuncle(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
op if u feel lonely u can get friend of benefit cheesy
u dont need to have girlfriend or gilrfriends to be with a lady

don't celebrate irresponsible lifestyle

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by anthonyuncle(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
Danzakidakura:
Eat what hungry me, hang out as i want and come back home anytime i want, send enough money to my mum without excuses again. With much more balance remaining.

change dz mindset that ur girlfriend will give u financial reduction

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by chatinent: 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
It's the best life ever. You have nothing to worry about, and you live longer.

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Davash222(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
Beer is my girlfriend. Never jealous.

I can take Heineken in the afternoon and Goldberg in the evening.. No nagging, no quarrel.

263 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
Seriously, single life is really working fine for me..... I don't have to think about staying committed to someone

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

For most people, it gets to a point when you simply don't want to be alone... you want someone you'll call your own.
be calling abi be nacking undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
anthonyuncle:

don't celebrate irresponsible lifestyle
in naija its cheaper having a friend of benefit than having a gf.i lie? cheesy

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by coolestofall(m): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
GuyWise101:
Often times you here guys complaining about their girlfriends but you hardly here single guy's complain....

As for me I don't have a girlfriend and life feel so good here... bank account intant, wallet full and no nagging and other sh!ts.
They never complain becos hands cant talk. If they could, their right hands wld rant from now till thy kingdom come.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by anthonyuncle(m): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
in naija its cheaper having a friend of benefit than having a gf.i lie? cheesy

I disagree

5 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
anthonyuncle:

I disagree
the number of guys who come to nairaland to wail about spending a lot of money on their girlfriends is enough proof of what i am saying cheesy.some working class dudes spend monthly allowance on their girlfriends and its not small money.now imagine such a guy having a causal girl that means he would save a chunk of his money.remember we talking of nigeria cheesy.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by anykey: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
The truth is, being in a relationship with someone who loves you and really does want to be with you is way better than being single. But being single is way better than being in a relationship with someone who isn't really serious about you. In the past, sometimes I just felt this extreme loneliness, then I'd think about how worse I'd feel by being with one who disrespects me and doesn't honour me, and I realize I'm not worse off being alone.

282 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
chatinent:
It's the best life ever. You have nothing to worry about, and you live longer.

Trust me. This feeling you have now is fleeting. In a decade or two, you'd want someone you can relate to on a deeper level asides sexual intimacy. Note: it doesn't necessarily have to be a wife.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
GuyWise101:

You won't always feel like this. People's stories makes you think you prefer single life but trust me, there will come a time in your life when you'll crave a steady company like that of a partner, a girlfriend or a wife. It may be in your 50s or 60s but it will happen.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by chatinent: 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Trust me. This feeling you have now is fleeting. In a decade or two, you'd want someone you can relate to on a deeper level asides sexual intimacy. Note: [s]it doesn't necessarily have to be a wife.[/s]
I know myself too well; I'm that anti-social but sociable with people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
chatinent:

Why did you cancel the last part? Are you gay?

That it's not a wife means it could be a girlfriend, a partner, a lover, a constant yet exclusive friend with benefit, or a non-romantic partner you just share problems with, like a soul mate you're not in love with

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
chatinent:

Why did you cancel the last part? Are you gay? cheesy wink

That it's not a wife means it could be a girlfriend, a partner, a lover, a constant yet exclusive friend with benefit, or a non-romantic partner you just share problems with, like a soul mate you're not in love with
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Best life ever
Happy to be free from 247 calling
And texting. Saving money dis days
The last time I went out with a lady to see a movie I spent almost 15-18k
When I went alone not all too 5k.
If konji too much I have friends with benefit better dan sleeping with harlot

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Starz825(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
There are three major things that are overrated to me as a guy .. girls, relationship, and sex...they are important but overrated...
Some people think our lives depend on these things but that's not true..these things truly compliment us but they don't complete us...
And they are also not an Achievement..

162 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by anthonyuncle(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
the number of guys who come to nairaland to wail about spending a lot of money on their girlfriends is enough proof of what i am saying cheesy.some working class dudes spend monthly allowance on their girlfriends and its not small money.now imagine such a guy having a causal girl that means he would save a chunk of his money.remember we talking of nigeria cheesy.

empty vessels make da loudest noise.

da ones that really have da right girl are enjoying their life peacefully and quietly

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by chatinent: 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Why did you cancel the last part? Are you gay? cheesy wink

No, I'm not gay.
I naturally just prefer not being attached to anyone.

39 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
anthonyuncle:

empty vessels make da loudest noise.

da ones that really have da right girl are enjoying their life peacefully and quietly
so those guys who buy 50k worth of chicken lap and 80k worth of pizza for their babe in mr biggs and come to nl and cry u calling them empty vessels? grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by LegendaryLover(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
only time being alone was good for me was during the first 3yrs of my 4yr degree in uni. I needed alot of alone time to study without the distraction of juicy boobs and big bumbum.
In my final yr, with a good CGPA, well controlled & developed emotions, detailed plans for my life, etc. I knew t'was time.
Luckily for me, she the good kind.

So, except u have a major project b4 ur eyes, that u know would take all ur time, leaving none for ur partner. Instead of making them feel isolated, u could steer clear of r/ships. Otherwise, i really don't see any legit reason why anyone would like to be alone.

yes, 'you like the feel of money in ur pocket', but think the benefits if u were in a r/ship with a GOOD GIRL. companionship, emotional connection, great sex, better finance (she contributes if she works), growth as u two bounce ideas against each other(especially if she the type that likes reading, like me 6000+ ebooks in laptop), etc

35 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey / 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.