Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

He Gives Me Anything I Want, Call And Chat Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Call And Chat Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me (1433 Views)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

He Gives Me Anything I Want, Call And Chat Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me by prepresh(f): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
There is this very good friend of mine who is very good to me, he calls me often, gifts me and does virtually everything for me but has never asked me out or even take me out, I don't know his house he doesn't know mine. Now suitors are coming, I like him but he is not saying anything, just being excessively nice to me. Pleeaase I need advice on what to do about this.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Call And Chat Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me by lomprico(m): 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
hmmm.

if he asks you out will you give him a definite answer or you will play hard to get?
if you will give him a definite answer, tell him about how you feel about him and hear him out and if you know you will play hard to get, just agree to any suitor of your choice.

maybe he is the type that can't or shy to Express their feelings in words.

2 Likes

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Call And Chat Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
shoot ur shot ,dnt be scared wetin go be go be.

3 Likes

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Call And Chat Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me by izzou(m): 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
grin grin grin

I don't have much strength to type tonight

You actually don't know what you want. So, nobody can actually help you

3 Likes

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Call And Chat Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
All this kind yanmayanma story don tire me ship.. grin
use your head for once
One love tho❣️♥️

1 Like

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Call And Chat Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me by anthonyuncle(m): 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
see ghost love o!
plz try to know him more 1st
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Call And Chat Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
This is the reason why u girls are ur own problem... Imagine, he does all these things n you're still waiting for him to ask you out??
Why can't you ask him out??
Ask him out, pay for the bill oo n watch what happens next

2 Likes

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Call And Chat Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me by Nephilim: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
prepresh:
There is this very good friend of mine who is very good to me, he calls me often, gifts me and does virtually everything for me but has never asked me out or even take me out, I don't know his house he doesn't know mine. Now suitors are coming, I like him but he is not saying anything, just being excessively nice to me. Pleeaase I need advice on what to do about this.
tell him that you are going on a date with someone and see his reaction!

1 Like

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Call And Chat Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me by blackboy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ask him what is his plan for the 2 of you.

I was in a similar shoe with a babe . She was the one who sat me down and ask if I was into her I said yes and she now spoke her mind. We went our separate ways but are friends
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Call And Chat Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me by Abfinest007(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
he doesn't have d balls to say he loves u.so u shoot ur shot.a girl once ask me out i swear it was love galore we separated bcus i relocated n lost my contact
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Call And Chat Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me by Olunmercy56(f): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
Why not use style to ask him about his love life. He might tell you his ambition.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Call And Chat Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me by CuteEmma(f): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nephilim:
tell him that you are going on a date with someone and see his reaction!
That doesn't work with some peeps... Had someone like this back then, when I did what you said, instead of seeing the need to ask, he supported me by giving advice on how to deal with guys and relegated himself to friend zone.. this was someone we used to chat naughty..

I think OP should talk to the guy, know what he wants first, not everything works by manipulation..

Modified:
How hurtful when he later told me he still had feelings. By then it was too late
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Call And Chat Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me by tunize(m): 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jinja007:
This is the reason why u girls are ur own problem... Imagine, he does all these things n you're still waiting for him to ask you out??
Why can't you ask him out??
Ask him out, pay for the bill oo n watch what happens next
Bros calm down nor b by all this tin mean sey person like u to point of dating. It could jst b natural for the guy to help her without anything in mind. Or, are you trying to tell me that u can't do all this tins for a female without dating? Bros if the guy like the girl e go talk wit im mouth.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Call And Chat Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me by lalasticlala(m): 8:30am On Mar 13, 2020

(1)

See What Someone Posted On Facebook And The Reactions / Check Out The Snake We Killed Tonight / Sexy And Curvy Black Girls From Chocolate City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.