Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Can I Shop From The UK/ USA To Nigeria Without Issues? Yes With #teamgcl - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Shop From The UK/ USA To Nigeria Without Issues? Yes With #teamgcl (621 Views)

How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues / How I Shop At The Local Market / How Can I Shop Online With My Opay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Shop From The UK/ USA To Nigeria Without Issues? Yes With #teamgcl by GCLShipping(m): 1:04am On Mar 13, 2020
Can i Shop from the UK/ USA to Nigeria without issues? Yes with #teamGCL #teamGlobal #teamGlobalUK #teamGlobalUSA

This can be as easy as you can imagine.
#Do you want to buy and ship a car from Dubai, USA, UK etc - Call GCLparcel.com today

Visit GCLparcel.com today to ship from Nigeria to 220 countries.

visit GCLparcel.com if you building a quotation or drafting a tender and you need an estimated shipping calculator.

visit GClparcel.com to track your parcel or any DHL parcel AWB.

We are trusted Global freight forwarder operating from the UK, USA and Nigeria.

Re: Can I Shop From The UK/ USA To Nigeria Without Issues? Yes With #teamgcl by Osezzua(m): 2:09am On Mar 13, 2020
Good
Re: Can I Shop From The UK/ USA To Nigeria Without Issues? Yes With #teamgcl by GCLShipping(m): 5:49am On Mar 15, 2020
many thanks - if you have any procurement request contact Global Corporate Logistics LTD via email admin@globalcorporatelogistics.com
Osezzua:
Good

(1) (Reply)

Bonus!!! Are You Ready To Join Online Paying Site With Token Amount / Tattoo Artist In Bangalore | Trippink Tattoos / Make Money Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.