Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus (35481 Views)

Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) / Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. / Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Theboss100(m): 8:52am On Mar 13, 2020
Expert17:
Haaaaaa

Get well soon..... They should cancel the season
Cancel which season. Enemy of progress. May bcus ur club is nowhere near top 4. Let me hear say that again. Give my LFC The trophy and postpone other matches indefinitely. Including uefa
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Theboss100(m): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2020
OwenDesired:
Even God is against Liverpool
Wrong, GOD is against ur foolish-stupidity-ness. Hypocrite and enemy of progress.
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by skyfather09(m): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2020
judey1992:
Hmmmm. The beginning of the end. China to the world
those China done Doom us all
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Anfieldboss: 9:03am On Mar 13, 2020
Karrima:
Are we lucky in Sub Saharan Africa or do we lack the competence of detecting this virus in the victims here? Now and then we get the news of a big name in Europe testing positive for the virus despite all the preventive measures in place, and all we tell ourselves down here is 'All Is Well, Black Man can't Get the Virus'.

Now that a black man has tested positive, the next relief will be 'The Virus Can't Survive in Our Weather'. While it's good to have hope and positive mindset in trying time like this, do we still have to rely on luck for safety? What proactive efforts are we making to stay safe especially as WHO has declared the virus a Global Pandemic?

This is a time to demand for preventative measures being Instituted in public places. China has deployed robots to fumigate her streets and other good measures while we only watch and hope our weather and Gene do the fight for us. We are doing well!!!

Certain amount of money has been channeled into the fight against this virus, but why are we yet to see serious preventive measures in public places like garages, markets, etc? Or is it a case of a project BEING SO BIG THAT WE CAN'T SEE IT?

Black man, you're not cursed. Just do what is right and get the good results that others have been getting elsewhere. This is a time to put selfish interests aside and act right.

I think why there has not been an outbreak so far in sub-saharan africa is because of the way we have managed it so far. Sub-saharan africa are already used to such epidermic, learning from ebola...so early measures were taken to isolate suspected/confirmed cases. Europe and the western world have not experienced such before, so they did not plan nor anticipate it would spread this way. They were quite careless too, if you followed the outbreak in Italy well.

Let's not forget the "God factor" too, you may not believe it but God answers prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by adolebenito17(m): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2020
god of mercy
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Realfrankie(m): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2020
Get well soon lad
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2020
kingsvictor2:
and what kind of god kills his children he claims he loves for being disobedient? the god expect u worship him or go to hell, dat is extortion not love. he knows who to take his fight to but no, he left Satan to roam d world. if Satan is not more powerful than, why not kill him once and for all and every living thing on earth will give him dat full attention he craves for. god doesn't exist and if at all he does, then he's a nonsense man. same god dat committed genocide over and over again. during the Israelites slavery in Egypt, why did he kill all first born sons of every family, what offence did they commit? why not just kill pharaoh himself and get d issue done? but no, he committed genocide cos he works in a mysterious ways, what a piece of shit

What kind of outrageous blasphemy is this? shocked How dare you, a mortal man made of dust, blaspheme against the living God or question His ways?? Who the hell do you think you are I pity your lost soul....
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:22am On Mar 13, 2020
Expert17:
Haaaaaa

Cancel or suspend? You be Man Utd fan?
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Abbeylanre15(m): 9:29am On Mar 13, 2020
The season should come to an end or should be place on hold
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by FreQ: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2020
Talk to me

I have an Infinite Hot4Pro for sale. 14,000 Nair.a fixed

2gb Ram 32Gb Rom 4,000mAh
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:32am On Mar 13, 2020
namiji2598:
Seems Liverpool's EPL title is not guaranteed
I'm sure the lady in that pic never said that neither will she appreciate being labeled that way. I suggest you pull it down.
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by namiji2598: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I'm sure the lady in that pic never said that neither will she appreciate being labeled that way. I suggest you pull it down.
hmmmmm Shey u know where I carry the Picture come ni?I carry am from her handle ni toh

Good morning sire!!!
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:40am On Mar 13, 2020
OwenDesired:
Even God is against Liverpool

grin
grin
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Liposure: 9:41am On Mar 13, 2020
ursullalinda:
Everyone is just testing positive to this evil virus.....Please let's stay safe and do whatever you can to protect yourself......God help us oh.
amen

1 Like

Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by uunwanaobong3: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2020
THAT MEANS MANCITY IS THE ONLY WINNER (champion) IN EUROPE THIS SEASON by winning Carling cup, Even As poor as they are ?

Another history created by mancity as the only one team to win a trophy in a season in the whole of Europe..... Up MANCITY (virus infected UEFA keep hating will city keep winning)
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Liposure: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2020
D best tin 2 do rite now is end d league
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Liposure: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2020
Make end d season joor. No victor no vanquish
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2020
Expert17:
Haaaaaa
LoL... Would you have said this if Man United is on top of the log?
Not even suspension? Nigerians Sha.
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2020
obembet:
EPL must be suspended right now doesn’t metter who is n top of the table. Health comes first.

sarcasm
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 13, 2020
I'm waiting for the day Buhari will test positive to Corona virus. They will quarantine all of them in Aso rock.
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by oneTIMEman(m): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2020
Expert17:
Haaaaaa

you no well, liverpool hope
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2020
Chelsea Player Hudson-Odoi Recovered From Coronavirus Symptoms

https://www.nairaland.com/5733289/chelsea-player-hudson-odoi-recovered-coronavirus#87402826
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by CrazyOptimist: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2020
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Lexusgs430: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2020
An Everton player also got symptoms of COVID19.....

All the team are now self isolating........

EPL, must now be suspended....... No way out......
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Btruth: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2020
ayanbaba2:

when last did we play you?

Nigerians again.... since over a month ago!

kaii
lol.....the one month is enough. grin grin
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by debsjoat(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyxKOJsuhvI
All sports and football games suspended

But thankfully, he's recovering
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by kingsvictor2: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

What kind of outrageous blasphemy is this? shocked How dare you, a mortal man made of dust, blaspheme against the living God or question His ways?? Who the hell do you think you are I pity your lost soul....
In the beginning, man made god and not otherwise. Its a well packaged story to keep people like u in darkness for eternity. Living god dat can't do shit, is dat one living? mtcheeeew. god doesn't exist, simple. If at all he does, he's a fvcking piece of shit
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by PropertyBuying(f): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Expert17:
Haaaaaa

Many sports professionals are getting infected and it's really causing a huge loss to the sports business. Likewise some countries' public servants . For Mikel Arteta and other prominent people like the Health minister of Uk and Canadian Prime minister's wife to bw infected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Highest-Earning Nigerians In Europe: Ighalo Dusts Osimhen / Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya / Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.