Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive (37613 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive / Coronavirus Hits Ivory Coast As One Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by Tonyfx: 7:08am On Mar 13, 2020
When will a cure be found?
Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 13, 2020
G
Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by ajebuter(f): 7:08am On Mar 13, 2020
Coronavirus no dey look face , position or status..

No wonder Baba Bubu no gree travel again..

Caution is the father of wisdom

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by ybalogs(m): 7:09am On Mar 13, 2020
21cents:
now this is getting uglier
uglier than we are seeing it here actually. We leave everything in God's hand now as even the so called super powers are the ones being affected.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by FYsol: 7:10am On Mar 13, 2020
Give your life to christ. World is coming to an end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by Grace001: 7:10am On Mar 13, 2020
Seem like Africa and South America is the temporary safe zone with less cases of the deadly Virus....Watch out as these westerners will want to come to fly to these two continents

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by chelsea1116(m): 7:10am On Mar 13, 2020
It could be end of time.
We all have time to embrace God..
To all the people that says there is no God..dont say it took u by surprise.
The rate this is spreading, it dosnt know who is rich or not.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 13, 2020
My head is naturally full of bad ideas but I still will go ahead and say this.

For their role in the rapid spread of this Covid-19 virus, I feel that certain countries must be made to pay some forms of reparations for the devastation that this virus has caused.

First two on the list must be: China and Italy.

Their actions and inactions were grossly irresponsible.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by APCNig: 7:12am On Mar 13, 2020
Buhari and Osinbajo are stronger than ever. Whom God hath blessed, no Corona can touch and no idiot can curse.
Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 13, 2020
I smell something fishy here.....
Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2020
Everyday is a bad story with this virus. God help us get through it because it's gradually getting out of hand. Can everybody just stay in their country for now.
Well, for your affordable smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 13, 2020
chelsea1116:
It could be end of time.

End of what
Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by APCNig: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Buhari When!!!

Immediately after your family and relatives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2020
There's something strange about this virus.

Notice how it affects the elites of the society fast? Ordinarily, elites are the last to catch human-human infectious diseases.

There's going to be a sleight of hand somewhere and I'm suspecting it will be in the cure.

The more you look, the less you see.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by mannatech: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2020
Riduane:
Who else notice news of Davido, Wizkid, NairaMarley Tonto Dikeh etc don't make FP again?

Thank God nairaland is gaining it's sanity back.
I will choose the news about davido, wizkid and other irrelevant celebrities over this covid 19 epidemic

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by NOwazobia: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2020
Is called economic of scale.
Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 13, 2020
chelsea1116:
It could be end of time.

Go read about the Bubonic plague. The world didn't end then.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by mannasseh(m): 7:17am On Mar 13, 2020
when be some leaders fr 9ja turn
Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by kingthreat(m): 7:18am On Mar 13, 2020
Trudeau has it then
Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by Pidginwhisper: 7:19am On Mar 13, 2020
APCNig:

Immediately after your family and relatives.
Haba now! Why do you think everyone’s family and relatives are unfortunate beings like yours?

Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by Kingrefreshed: 7:20am On Mar 13, 2020
philip0906:

Abeg slow down with the doomsday theory.

Atleast 97% of those who have the virus will weather it like they'll with any flu (no matter how severe).

The fatality rate globally is just about 3.5% while in Italy, it is higher at about 5% and majorly because of the high old population with the highest hit been those with already compromised immune systems and the vulnerable.

In Nigeria, we have a median age of about 21 years which means that yhe mortality rate won't be anything more than 1% if I compare with a South Korea. Even in China, outside Wuhan, mortality rate hovered around 1%.

We have had Lassa fever in this part of the world for a few years now and Lassa fever has a way higher double digit mortality rate of about 20%... Yet, we are want to loose sleep over Coronavirus?

What are the symptoms of Corona virus? There are absolutely no alien symptoms for corona virus...The same symptoms you have when you have flu + - malaria and with our propensity to these already and our very young population, we'll definitely ride through corona without any hassles and mortality rate won't be anything near the figures reeled out in Italy and co.

The virus is definitely in Nigeria and spreading too but ofcourse with our very inefficient healthcare plus people who already have mild symptoms will treat it just as they'll treat flu or malaria and will ride through the virus without any troubles.

While I understand that there's a lot of sensationalism about the virus, let's slow down on the panic button.

You are a funny clown. People like you are the type of guys who go around telling people that there is no such thing as HIV and Aids. But una do dey do without condom.
Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by ursullalinda(f): 7:21am On Mar 13, 2020
uruba23:
Someone better send all this people bitter leaf and ugwu leaf at least it would boost their immunity

Hahaha....... you really know the remedy.....I follow chop Ugu leaf.....infact I drink am not chop......thanks to my mumsy.
Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by kingthreat(m): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Buhari When!!!

You should be thinking of your own family
Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by supercase1(m): 7:25am On Mar 13, 2020
benuejosh:
The Mercy of God on Africa is soul touching. With all the problems we are facing, if the virus gets hold of us the story will be touching. But God is keeping us from trouble by averting the virus spread to us, thus, less cases.

Also, the outbreak of this virus is something that will cause rapid development and growth of science. A lot of discoveries will be made. Some discoveries will be helpful while others will add more troubles but won't last. The helpful discoveries will help mankind for a lifetime.

It is time for Nigeria to be great! It is time for us to actually look within us and help ourselves. No 'white' guy to come to our rescue, they are also battling with their problems at the moment. This is the moment for Nigeria. By the time the virus is caged, Nigeria will be ahead in a lot of things but only if we begin to look within us. No more travels to China for businesses, no more travels to USA for tourism, less travel to Europe. It is time we make Nigeria the country we dream of, it is time we make Nigeria the Europe we love. One thing I love about Nigeria is, they love their life and average Nigerian now, if you tell he or she to go to China on a free Visa, trust me they will turn it down. The rich are scared of traveling out too. While we remain home for fear of death, we can create what we are going to look for In Asia, America and Europe here. We can do it brothers and sisters. It is time we keep politics, region and religion aside and make this country a dream land for the white when they are done battling with the virus. While they battle with the virus we are rigorously developing because the virus won't take a hold of us. We could not go to them because we feared death and so we created what we wanted from them back here - the medicine, the technology, the economy and tourism. This will be our song.

Nigeria it is our turn to take advantage of the world pandemic and create something beautiful for ourselves. After the third World War, the less developed Countries [BRICKS] took the lead. The virus will have a less impact on us, we have all the resources we need in this country, we have all it takes to be great - manpower, natural resources and the best brains are found in Nigeria. Nigeria it is our time to lead, AFRICA it is our time to Shine.
Stop this your fantasy dream and wake up and face reality no be only Nigeria go great e go even become the number millitary and economy power..... ....... (I know u must be an APC supporter)
Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by totowunmido: 7:25am On Mar 13, 2020
Riduane:
Who else notice news of Davido, Wizkid, NairaMarley Tonto Dikeh etc don't make FP again?

Thank God nairaland is gaining it's sanity back.
na coronavirus reset the brains of our mods nau
Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by NaijadrivaCars: 7:26am On Mar 13, 2020
Na wa o shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by mvem(m): 7:26am On Mar 13, 2020
philip0906:

Abeg slow down with the doomsday theory.

Atleast 97% of those who have the virus will weather it like they'll with any flu (no matter how severe).

The fatality rate globally is just about 3.5% while in Italy, it is higher at about 5% and majorly because of the high old population with the highest hit been those with already compromised immune systems and the vulnerable.

In Nigeria, we have a median age of about 21 years which means that yhe mortality rate won't be anything more than 1% if I compare with a South Korea. Even in China, outside Wuhan, mortality rate hovered around 1%.

We have had Lassa fever in this part of the world for a few years now and Lassa fever has a way higher double digit mortality rate of about 20%... Yet, we are want to loose sleep over Coronavirus?

What are the symptoms of Corona virus? There are absolutely no alien symptoms for corona virus...The same symptoms you have when you have flu + - malaria and with our propensity to these already and our very young population, we'll definitely ride through corona without any hassles and mortality rate won't be anything near the figures reeled out in Italy and co.

The virus is definitely in Nigeria and spreading too but ofcourse with our very inefficient healthcare plus people who already have mild symptoms will treat it just as they'll treat flu or malaria and will ride through the virus without any troubles.

While I understand that there's a lot of sensationalism about the virus, let's slow down on the panic button.
pls inform them
Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by bossman103(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2020
����
The Corona virus (covid-19) is a global epidemic (pandemic) to the world. And as a result, most of the things that initially was of pleasure and entertainment to us has turn into a mirage.
Now , all mankind wishes for is to get a vaccine (cure) to curb us of this threat (covid-19) to humanity.
Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by vikstandon(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2020
Sharp PM...Mmadu abulu efi (person no be cow or Jackie); Prime Minister have got reasons to go AWOL.
Rest my guy; Rest my guy... If you die the job go continue.

Make I adopt ur style... I go soon call my Oga for work.

Oga I dey feel symptoms of COVID-19; I dey isolate for house.
Re: Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive by philip0906(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

You are a funny clown. People like you are the type of guys who go around telling people that there is no such thing as HIV and Aids. But una do dey do without condom.

Are you dumb or you have comprehension problems? Where in my post did I say there is no coronavirus?

I clearly used stats and data to make my posits so if you can't decipher what I wrote, take a hike.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Paul Orhii Leaves NAFDAC In An Emotional Ceremony (photos / Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) / Benue State University Teaching Hospital In Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.