Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,487,609 members, 5,638,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 June 2020 at 08:56 AM

Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! (2503 Views)

Buying At The Dip(bitcoin) / Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 / Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by ForensikOrder: 3:39am On Mar 13
Buy the dip nairalanders! Because when all of this blows over in a month. Bit coin will come back on top and you will be riding in riches.

If you dont have a trading account get one from Binance https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=10808871
You can trade using Naira now
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by ForensikOrder: 6:22am On Mar 13
Bump
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by richards1: 7:30am On Mar 13
Bitcoin is highly correlated to the world equity market is wouldn't recover if the world is going on reseccion

4 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by ForensikOrder: 3:13pm On Mar 13
richards1:
Bitcoin is highly correlated to the world equity market is wouldn't recover if the world is going on reseccion

The market always recover... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by dgitrader(m): 3:17pm On Mar 13
ForensikOrder:
But the dip nairalanders! Because when all of this blows over in a month. Bit coin will come back on top and you will be riding in riches.

If you dont have a trading account get one from Binance

Don't catch a falling knife.
Don't predict the market
Follow the market! Never ever trade against a prevailing trend!
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 13
dgitrader:

Don't catch a falling knife. Don't predict the market Follow the market! Never ever trade against a prevailing trend!
What Sud we do

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by dgitrader(m): 10:12pm On Mar 13
Mymynd4u:

What Sud we do
If u r already into trading only, follow the money . Sell only in down trends, buy only when uptrend resumes, but find the parameters that best suits ur capital and temperament.
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by richards1: 11:33pm On Mar 13
ForensikOrder:

The market always recover... undecided undecided undecided

Yes market always recover not when there is fear of a recession bitcoin is highly correlated with the equity market during recession bitcoin will tank.
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by ForensikOrder: 3:30am On Mar 14
dgitrader:

If u r already into trading only, follow the money . Sell only in down trends, buy only when uptrend resumes, but find the parameters that best suits ur capital and temperament.
No that is how you lose money. What you just describe IS PREDICITNG THE MARKET. When you follow trends you are hopping that the trend will follow the next day, which is how you lose money. All you need to do is buy when the price is low and HOLD!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry then sell when it comes back up.

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by ForensikOrder: 3:32am On Mar 14
Mymynd4u:

What Sud we do
Just but bitcoin right now and HOLD it once this blows over. The cryptocurrency market has a large community with a lot on interests in it. Dont listen to those 2 other guys, they dont know what they are talking about. They are essentialing gambling
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by dgitrader(m): 5:20am On Mar 14
ForensikOrder:

No that is how you lose money. What you just describe IS PREDICITNG THE MARKET. When you follow trends you are hopping that the trend will follow the next day, which is how you lose money. All you need to do is buy when the price is low and HOLD!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry then sell when it comes back up.

Ok Op! Cheers
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by kryptem: 6:25am On Mar 14
For now, don't just hop in and put your money. Observe the market for some time to get the deepest dip. That's maximizing every little penny.
As it's often said, buy the dip to enjoy when Correction up comes.
The down trend has just started, you can average it down but never go in all at once!
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by drLammy(m): 6:48am On Mar 14
What is the most secure source to buy BTC andd monitor it's market?
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by ForensikOrder: 4:20pm On Mar 14
drLammy:
What is the most secure source to buy BTC andd monitor it's market?
From binance it's the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world I terms of trading volume head by Changpeng Zhao
Go here www.binance.com
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by ForensikOrder: 4:22pm On Mar 14
kryptem:
For now, don't just hop in and put your money. Observe the market for some time to get the deepest dip. That's maximizing every little penny.
As it's often said, buy the dip to enjoy when Correction up comes.
The down trend has just started, you can average it down but never go in all at once!
The problem is that you never know where the bottom is. Because once it reaches there it will SPIKE up and you may lose your opportunity

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by drLammy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 14
ForensikOrder:
From binance it's the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world I terms of trading volume head by Changpeng Zhao
Go here www.binance.com

Please can you put me through.. I'm new to crypto... Thanks boss
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by ForensikOrder: 8:29pm On Mar 14
drLammy:

Please can you put me through.. I'm new to crypto... Thanks boss

Here is a google doc that I wrote long ago that should be used as a bible in your trading career I never have to work again using these techniques in this doc if you READ it and follow the directions https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nn6sVVzXMdgT7_5ftb90rXTN0leYkDGAlIv19jZQwQc/edit?usp=drivesdk
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by drLammy(m): 10:16pm On Mar 14
ForensikOrder:

Here is a google doc that I wrote long ago that should be used as a bible in your trading career I never have to work again using these techniques in this doc if you READ it and follow the directions https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nn6sVVzXMdgT7_5ftb90rXTN0leYkDGAlIv19jZQwQc/edit?usp=drivesdk

Thanks brother
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by TrustZee(m): 11:30pm On Mar 14
It's so easy to earn 0.57 ETH without any fee deposit. 100% legitimate. Join now http://t. me/Hyperion_1bot?start=847844274

copy the link above and just remove the space between t. and me
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by ForensikOrder: 12:11am On Mar 15
TrustZee:
It's so easy to earn 0.57 ETH without any fee deposit. 100% legitimate. Join now http://t. me/Hyperion_1bot?start=847844274

copy the link above and just remove the space between t. and me
Hell no! No one is gonna join your scam as shit. Why would anyone give ETH fo free? angry angry angry angry
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by sweetveek(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15
ForensikOrder:

Hell no! No one is gonna join your scam as shit. Why would anyone give ETH fo free? angry angry angry angry
how about buying bitcoin in busha also..then selling once it rises again...
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by dumininu01(m): 6:22pm On Mar 15
ForensikOrder:
But the dip nairalanders! Because when all of this blows over in a month. Bit coin will come back on top and you will be riding in riches.

If you dont have a trading account get one from Binance
if u buy 50 dollars or 100dollars btc at 5k how much would you make when it gets to 10k...
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by ForensikOrder: 6:54pm On Mar 15
dumininu01:
if u buy 50 dollars or 100dollars btc at 5k how much would you make when it gets to 10k...

Since the price will double, you would make 100 dollars or 200 dollars
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by Yomiie: 7:12pm On Mar 15
Can someone teach me this bitcoin, I just open Nairaex, and paxful... I read through Google and it put me through a little bit but i want someone who is already trading to teach me the nitty gritty... cool cool
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by ForensikOrder: 7:21pm On Mar 15
Yomiie:
Can someone teach me this bitcoin, I just open Nairaex, and paxful... I read through Google and it put me through a little bit but i want someone who is already trading to teach me the nitty gritty... cool cool
yes read my google doc bro treat it as your trading bible https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nn6sVVzXMdgT7_5ftb90rXTN0leYkDGAlIv19jZQwQc/edit?usp=drivesdk
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by dumininu01(m): 7:26pm On Mar 15
ForensikOrder:

Since the price will double, you would make 100 dollars or 200 dollars
wat someone actually told me was with 100 dollars u cn make like 400 dollars or more than if it gets to 10k while with the 50 dollars u cn make 250-300 dollars tho..
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by ForensikOrder: 7:32pm On Mar 15
dumininu01:
wat someone actually told me was with 100 dollars u cn make like 400 dollars or more than if it gets to 10k while with the 50 dollars u cn make 250-300 dollars tho..

It all depends on where you buy the BTC at but once it goes high enough you can trade with other currencies and make A LOT more money
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by dumininu01(m): 7:36pm On Mar 15
ForensikOrder:

It all depends on where you buy the BTC at but once it goes high enough you can trade with other currencies and make A LOT more money
ohhh ok thanks
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by ForensikOrder: 4:52pm On Mar 16
Bump
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by samslick07(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16
https:///BTC_Fruit_v50_bot?start=912120661

Play fruity and earn bitcoin at your leisure time, very rewarding and legit.
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by ForensikOrder: 6:23pm On Mar 16
samslick07:
https:///BTC_Fruit_v50_bot?start=912120661

Play fruity and earn bitcoin at your leisure time, very rewarding and legit.
No this is not legit. Go away Satan
Re: Bitcoin Is CRASHING HARD! Buy The Dip!! by Dollabiz: 10:01pm On Mar 16
Crypto trading is risky and for only those who can afford to lose their hard earning money just like stock . You can’t buy bitcoin and hold at the money it’s dropping drastically if you buy for 500 usd today you might have lost upto a hundred usd within 2 days the rate at which its dropping is alarm so it’s just like it’s being manipulated just like stock . The owners eventually and few others will be the most beneficiaries

(1) (2) (Reply)

Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day / Ezywealthpro / Finally This Is The Online Money Making Opportunity You Have Been Waiting For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.