Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC (88363 Views)

Why, How Yekini Idaiye Was Removed / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by Islamist: 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
Omenaukor:
So they replaced my man with broom

They have swept him away
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by royrit: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Enroll for our event planning and management class today
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by ud4u: 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
God of Imo State don catcham
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by dapadawee: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
since have decided not to believe anything sold on nairaland. I checked and double check that signpost differs in a million ways
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by Adakintroy2: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
I could not believe oshiomole stood against his own brother same with ameachi. We would never have had the opportunity to rule again. If not for the death of yaradua such opportunity would not have manifest.

But osho stood against it.

So I watched Django unchained and there always that one oppressed(Samuel l jackson) on the side of the oppressor that make it work.
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by Obiohai: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
iammo:

Get well soon...

Even a blind Dunce should see the background are different hence this cant be the same billboard

The two fence up there are diferent, same as the trees and while one side walk has interlocks the other is plain sandy road

You IPOB/PDPigz would believe anything so long it helps your hatefull mindset

You should first ask, did the 2 billboards talk about the apc national headquarters? If the answer is yes, then its possibly the same place
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by Leopantro: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
You people like looking for trouble.
oshiomole did not go anywhere.
Look at him sitting down at the bottom of the second picture.
Can't he rest small?
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by iammo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
Obiohai:

You should first ask, did the 2 billboards talk about the apc national headquarters? If the answer is yes, then its possibly the same place

common sense would state ten billboards can be littered on a road or fence leading to the APC sectatriate gate one billboard might have oshiomholes and buhari's pics while the other might have only buhari's pics... this doesn't mean oshiomhole billborab was pulled down for buhari's own especially when the pictures are not even from the same location
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by Egabs(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
helinues:
Good riddance......
to bad rubbish
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by jibsman: 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
May God helps us in this country
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
But the two background are not the same now undecided

Abi the background too changed over night

it's same area but different positioning.... I was there yesterday
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
Eddieofficial2:
and he delivered 2019 election for APC, u must examine yourself for corona virus

you need brain formating if you think that APC won 2019 presidential election
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by Gandollaar(f): 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
perdollar:
u nko! who go pregnant u
Helinues
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by Pain(m): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
He has completed their dirty work. Southerners never learn
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by Livingstone124: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
Photoshoot at work. Just examine two nilboardd thoroughly.
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by Harrynight(m): 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
That's not the same place
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by CSTR2: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
So obaseki won at the end of the day. Osho has been removed from position.

Where are the Yoruba group of sycophants that thought everywhere is like Lagos?
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by CSTR2: 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
Unless obsseki is magnanimous, this could be the beginning of osho baba troubles in edo state.
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by Legendguru: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by andrejeff: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
oshiomole is a national disappointment and a disgrace to civil responsibilty
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by TUANKU(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
iammo:

Get well soon...

Even a blind Dunce should see the background are different hence this cant be the same billboard

The two fence up there are diferent, same as the trees and while one side walk has interlocks the other is plain sandy road

You IPOB/PDPigz would believe anything so long it helps your hatefull mindset

Self consolation. The point is Oshiomole is gone.
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

it's same area but different positioning.... I was there yesterday
Does that mean that the board in that position was not replaced
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by nwanwaoge(m): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Gandollaar:
Better for him. He can now go home and get Lara pregnant.
she left long ago.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by ibinaboonline: 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Very soon, the broom wey replace osho's picture go sweep Buhari picture too comot. Then na only the broom go remain for center
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nairalanders who reside in Abuja should know this place, if you've ever gone to usuma street you'll know that billboard.
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by Strech(m): 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
vickydevoka:

I wish he was my father. My real dad is fine lyk Fulani s buh wat did I do with it
so! You mean to say, that your father is a broke ass nigga.? You are an ungrateful son.
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by justy15: 7:58am On Mar 14, 2020
Easy ride for Obaseki, Osho should go chair his imported investment in ze oza room
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by Ayobami7(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC by 9jaRealist: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
Davash222:
Forget, this Oshiomhole ugly o.

Na wa o! Anybody that can make Bubu look halfway decent in comparison... grin grin grin
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room / The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) / Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.