Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Davido Suspends North American Tour Over The Coronavirus Pandemic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Suspends North American Tour Over The Coronavirus Pandemic (298 Views)

Tiwa Savage Announces 17-stop North American Tour Of America And Canada / “I Will Become A IndecentStar After Coronavirus Pandemic – Wizkid’s Baby Mama Reveal / Tiwa Savage Poses In A Face Mask As She Steps Out Amid Coronavirus Pandemic... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Suspends North American Tour Over The Coronavirus Pandemic by gistyinka(m): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2020
Davido wrote:

''I’m saddened to halt what has been a fantastic sold-out tour so far, but postponing is the right thing to do. The health and safety of my fans and staff is most paramount and nothing else matters. Be safe and see you all soon! God be with us all!''

Davido Postponed '' A Good Time '' North America Tour, Due to Coronavirus Pandemic

https://gyonlineng.com/davido-postponed-north-america-tour/

Re: Davido Suspends North American Tour Over The Coronavirus Pandemic by Pidginwhisper: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2020
He for go
Re: Davido Suspends North American Tour Over The Coronavirus Pandemic by Lawgod247: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2020
ok

(1) (Reply)

The Trial Of Mompha Continued Today In Federal High Court, Lagos / Coronavirus: Akon Lashes At Government, Politicians Over Fake Promises / Top Comedy Skits Of Aki & Pawpaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.