Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram (79161 Views)

Why Is Pork Haram? / Is Taking Selfies While Doing Tawaf Lawful? / If The Toilet In Our Masjid Stinks... Here Is A Solution! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Zubi10(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2020
fortran12:

I thought they said birds cannot fly over the kaaba cos it's a ' holy' site
Yes but check very well n see their movement.. before you type rubbish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 13, 2020
Bulshit

1 Like

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Makavelli25: 11:29am On Mar 13, 2020
Cocumbation kor. Coronalation ni

10 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by fortran12: 11:32am On Mar 13, 2020
seguun:

They were flying round it...not over the Kaaba
I have seen a picture of a bird craping on a portion of the kaaba

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by shegzy0007(m): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2020
Salam Aleikum

Waramotulah wabaratuhu
Aysha110:
Allahu Akbar!

1 Like

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by mashad(m): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2020
trutht828:
Clicking that nonsense before commenting here doesn't make me a Muslim and doesn't make me believe in what you guys profess.

Simple birds are having fun on their own and someone that loves to fool himself think they are doing tawa.... something.

You guys love to fool yourselves sha.

How come we don't hear stories of "spirits" writing Arabic on stone in Osogbo anymore? Someone will just goan write Arabic on a stone and you people will be saying it is mysterious. What's mysterious about writing on stones?

One word for you...Dumb!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Aysha110(f): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2020
shegzy0007:
Salam Aleikum

Waramotulah wabaratuhu

Walaikum salaam warahmattulah ta'ala barakatuhu

1 Like

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by femi4: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2020
Educated illiterate everywhere

20 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by worworbabe: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2020
I believe in Miracles.

God please guide me to your ways

2 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by fortran12: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2020
seguun:

They were flying round it...not over the Kaaba
[img] https://images.app./CHwsQRwpQg64VjDg8[/img]

How about this? It must a Christian bird.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2020
Nice one
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Kriptune: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2020
Hope y'all know that forcefully making a fellow user of Nairaland to accept they are Muslim before commenting in a Muslim topic, flaws the fact that Islam is a true religion

23 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by worworbabe: 11:41am On Mar 13, 2020
Vortex369:

You are literate but ignorant of magneto-electric mechanics.

And you are not alone. Many of the so-called miracles are purely quantum physics.

The Metatron Cube called Masjid generates scalar waves of vortex nature. A magnetic field that birds can see but humans can not.

The birds are just moving around a visible field not seen by Humans except those who see across the bandwidths of what is called Astral world.

Magneto-electricity is a science that will never be taught in schools because it is the door way to Quantum Cosmology and Consciousness Technologies. If you know these you can design and create what is called magic or miracles.

Know these and you will know the nature of your God and Realities.

I know these things because I know somethings 99% of humans will only know when they die.

and who are you sir?

4 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by NOwazobia: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2020
So dumb of the OP. The brain is used for thinking, and thinking freely and rationally.

6 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by worworbabe: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2020
fortran12:

Photoshop ni.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by shegzy0007(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2020
I sent you a mail, did you see it?
Aysha110:

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by TheNigerianPers: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2020
fortran12:

Who said that? I never heard of that from Islamic teachings.

It's just hearsay.

3 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by TheNigerianPers: 11:44am On Mar 13, 2020
fortran12:

It's hearsay. Not from any authentic Islamic teaching.

2 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Positivepoint(m): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2020
fortran12:

No. Airplane are not allowed over Holy Kaaba

3 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by TheNigerianPers: 11:46am On Mar 13, 2020
Positivepoint:

No. Airplane are not allowed over Holy Kaaba

Exactly. Only helicopters are used around the kaabah to watch over pilgrims and for security reasons and coverage.

3 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by shegzy0007(m): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2020
Did you see the email I sent you?
Aysha110:

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by NOwazobia: 11:49am On Mar 13, 2020
mashad:

One word for you...Dump!!!
Trying to abuse a person, you ended up making fool of yourself. Evidence of quota system. You are really dumb indeed.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by worworbabe: 11:49am On Mar 13, 2020
shegzy0007:
Did you see the email I sent you?

Take your romance elsewhere grin

7 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by BluntBoy(m): 11:49am On Mar 13, 2020
Religion is worse than any pandemic.

SMH...

8 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by worworbabe: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2020
NOwazobia:
Trying to abuse a person, you ended up making fool of yourself. Evidence of quota system. You are really dumb indeed.

What has quota system got to do with a typo error?
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by shegzy0007(m): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2020
Lol it's not romance
worworbabe:

Take your romance elsewhere grin
Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by worworbabe: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2020
BluntBoy:
Religion is worse than any pandemic.

SMH...

Have you died from the circumambulating? angry
One thing I have noticed about religious people and those who claim not to be religious is the same. Fanaticism.

You could have kept quiet and moved on but you chose to attack what they believe in. At least they have a reason, what is yours?

3 Likes

Re: Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2020
worworbabe:

and who are you sir?

Research on Sufi Islam, those are the Mohammedans closest to the Science of the Universe. Do not worry about who I am, but understand that Metatron whose Avatar is Allah, knows me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers / Why Islam Prohibits You From Eating Pork ~ 15 Things You Should Know About Pigs / Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.