Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Im Using This Opportunity To Introduce You To Meeting One On One Business Ideas - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Im Using This Opportunity To Introduce You To Meeting One On One Business Ideas (663 Views)

Have A Phone? Let Me Introduce You To A System To Earn $300 To $1000 Monthly / Im Using This Opportunity To Introduce You To Meeting One On One Business Ideas / Im Using This Opportunity To Introduce You To Meeting One On One Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Im Using This Opportunity To Introduce You To Meeting One On One Business Ideas by nowni: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2020
m using this opportunity to introduce you to meeting one on one business ideas that must turn

thousands of naira to millions of naira,let me explain how is going to work.If you are interested in this idea you are just

to follow my instructions and is not that you are going to pay to me CAPITAL NO,in this business we are going to meet

physically as i am ready to meet you in any part of the country and if you wish to come to my place as well you are

highly welcome to carry out the business as decision is yours on this,your money will be in your

account i will just be giving guidelines on what to do and i promise you within a month we will achieve a great profit back

to your account,this is not MMM,PONZI SCHEME or SCAM,these are pure businesses like EXPORTATION OF CHARCOAL,OIL BUSINESS ETC. We are meeting in person just for you to know

that i am real and to help you to continue the business once we achieve the good profit.The intial capital for this

business start from 500,000 Naira-3,000,000Naira.This business also available for millionaires who are ready to increase

their daily,weekly or monthly income.I am repeating this you are not going to pay this to my account all the business will

be done with your name but after successful business within a month you will pay me 20% of total profit,but i promise you

you will smile to bank everyday as this is reliable daily income with NO RISK.

If you are interested kindly contact me on call or whatsapp: 0--8--1--8--1--8--1--3--9--7--0
Re: Im Using This Opportunity To Introduce You To Meeting One On One Business Ideas by SavageResponse(m): 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
nowni:
m using this opportunity to introduce you to meeting one on one business ideas that must turn

thousands of naira to millions of naira,let me explain how is going to work.If you are interested in this idea you are just

to follow my instructions and is not that you are going to pay to me CAPITAL NO,in this business we are going to meet

physically as i am ready to meet you in any part of the country and if you wish to come to my place as well you are

highly welcome to carry out the business as decision is yours on this,your money will be in your

account i will just be giving guidelines on what to do and i promise you within a month we will achieve a great profit back

to your account,this is not MMM,PONZI SCHEME or SCAM,these are pure businesses like EXPORTATION OF CHARCOAL,OIL BUSINESS ETC. We are meeting in person just for you to know

that i am real and to help you to continue the business once we achieve the good profit.The intial capital for this

business start from 500,000 Naira-3,000,000Naira.This business also available for millionaires who are ready to increase

their daily,weekly or monthly income.I am repeating this you are not going to pay this to my account all the business will

be done with your name but after successful business within a month you will pay me 20% of total profit,but i promise you

you will smile to bank everyday as this is reliable daily income with NO RISK .

If you are interested kindly contact me on call or whatsapp: 0--8--1--8--1--8--1--3--9--7--0

I find it very laughable when people are marketing a business scheme and they say it comes with no risk.

That is the biggest lie in the entire universe!

Mr man, there is absolutely no business venture anywhere that does not come with an element of risk!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Make 5k Daily In This Lockdown / Best Cryptocurrency Exchange In Nigeria / Is It Safe To Invest In Ripples (XRP) Now Despite The Drop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.