Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) (57596 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus / COVID-19: James Harris 'Kamala' Dies After Complications From Coronavirus / Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2020
Jeromejnr:

It was never trade and economy that caused the spread but Ego. China downplayed the virus. Something they had known since December.

Besides the ealier comment was to address the Nigerian attitude towards how the issue affects other countries. As far as it has not entered ours we dont care and every other person in other nation can die.

Nigerians say the virus is being overplayed, but people are losing loved ones to this virus. Are they not human beings too?

Whatever happens to them will eventually spiral down to us.

Nigerians say the virus is being overplayed,

.. Those people are right!!

Sars and ebola and has killed more people.. It wasn't this loud.. Why?
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:23am On Mar 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

So, what exactly would you have them do??!...

Succumb into depression and/or consider suicide??!...

The economy of this country is beyond the control or influence of a lot of them (I sense that includes you) not to speak of that of the world.

Whatever falls out of this media frenzy and lust for silly panic and fear, we will all ride it out... After all, it has been about the survival of the fittest.

Instead of further promoting fear of the foreseeable and unforeseeable future, you should spend more time teaching and sensitizing on ways to ride out the inevitable storms ahead... That makes more sense!!!

What I should have them do is stop talking rubbish online and downplaying the issue. People are losing loved ones.

People can't come online and be saying things like Covid-19 is just being overplayed. Thousands of ppl are dead already and have families who will grieve.

The point is, Nigerians should wake up to reality, and realise whatever happens to them will affect us. Instead of saying things like 'at least it's not in Nigeria and its their business' . Do you see the rubbish ppl type online?

Why can't we pray for other countries?

1 Like

Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 13, 2020
"Hi guys, as you may be aware I had the virus for the last couple of days, which I've recovered from," Hudson-Odoi began.
tnk God for ur life
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2020
Abbeylanre15:
What a soothing relief... At least,it means COVID-19 no longer means death sentence

It never meant death sentence, you weren't just informed enough

1 Like

Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Nigerians say the virus is being overplayed,

.. Those people are right!!

Sars and ebola and has killed more people.. It wasn't this loud.. Why?

It's being overplayed because it hasn't affected you or your loved ones?

We are just in March and WHO says its getting worse and they cant see an end in sight. Ebola killed 11000+ but in just 2 months Covid-19 has claimed close to 5000.

If it continues in d next three months wont it surpass Ebola?

Besides did Ebola shut down the whole world as Covid-19 did?

Yall keep chanting Ebola, when we haven't even seen the end of this pandemic in sight.

1 Like

Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by femixville(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2020
slickbak:
He'll survive this "if the Italian will soon be discharged".
Amen.

Lol.. funny You!
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2020
collins88:
To God Almighty... Please help us and forgive us of our wrong doings,for we don't knows what we are doing, please grant us your Children peace in our heart, joy in our soul and a change spirit, so things don't fall apart. Please grant to us your Children the wisdom and understanding to discover a cure for this unseen illness knows as Covid-19, because is a treat to mankind and everything we stand for. As we speak some are dying of it and other of various diseases which we are yet to discover a cure for. Please don't turn your face against us. We need you now more than ever... Thank you God Almighty for you'll do it again... Amen...
God doesn't exist, i didn't hear him mention God, he said he followed the guidelines. So it has nothing to do with God or Jesus. there are other illnesses that have been killing people before corona. like HIV, Ebola, cholera and thyphoid. even starvation. go to yemen and see children as young as 2,3,4, and 5 years old been blow up with bombs and the wounded ones and uninjured ones are starving to death, some are freezing to death in wintering weather and these are just children. Where is that God and Jesus? what have Jesus or God done to save these innocent children?
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by REALHEAVEN: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
IWTBAB:
tnk God for ur life
[/s]

I don show...
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 13, 2020
Jeromejnr:

It's being overplayed because it hasn't affected you or your loved ones?

We are just in March and WHO says its getting worse and they cant see an end in sight. Ebola killed 11000+ but in just 2 months Covid-19 has claimed close to 5000.

If it continues in d next three months wont it surpass Ebola?

Besides did Ebola shut down the whole world as Covid-19 did?

Yall keep chanting Ebola, when we haven't even seen the end of this pandemic in sight.
In 1918 the spanish flu virus killed 50 million people , so if compared to your figures above you will find that they are no where near 50 million.

So chill!! grin
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by Dreyton36: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2020
Now that I'm seriously working on how to be the richest man on Earth both on Jupiter , why's he recovering ?
Where's the cure he used ?
I am the only man on Earth with the cure , base on believe
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2020
gypsey:
In 1918 the spanish flu virus killed 50 million people , so if compared to your figures above you will find that they are no where near 50 million.

So chill!! grin

I don't just understand that guy.. He carry the matter for head like gala
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2020
gypsey:

So chill!! grin

That has nothing to do with comment.

There was a year even worse dan 1918. The time volcanic cloud blocked out the sun for a whole year on over half the world. A lot of calamities happened as a result. People even had to start feeding on rats e.t.c.

The point is humans are dying. And every soul is precious. It's not till it reaches 50 mill before we take it serious.

What if this eventually reaches 100 mill?
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by praiseneo(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Mark my words
Covid19 will soon be a thing of the past, in less than 4months it will be story
Let's hang on
u don de happy unnecessarily abi grin
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by Bellotelli: 11:46am On Mar 13, 2020
slickbak:
He'll survive this "if the Italian will soon be discharged".
Amen.
Can you show us the at least the picture of the Italian
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 13, 2020
Jeromejnr:

That has nothing to do with comment.

There was a year even worse dan 1918. The time volcanic cloud blocked out the sun for a whole year on over half the world. A lot of calamities happened as a result. People even had to start feeding on rats e.t.c.

The point is humans are dying. And every soul is precious. It's not till it reaches 50 mill before we take it serious.

What if this eventually reaches 100 mill?
well.. there you are then. humans are made to die,humans have been dying since the beginning. what about the humans who were killed by other humans? go to yemen and syria and witness innocent children been blown into pieces by bombs manufactured by other humans, man made wars all over, in Nigeria boko haram and so called herdsmen butchering other fellow humans, the injured and uninjured 2,3,4 and 5 years old children starving to death in winter freezing conditions in yemen and syria. Are those not humans?

what if, what if, what if it never reaches 5 million?
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

I don't just understand that guy.. He carry the matter for head like gala
I wonder.
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by netlegend(m): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2020
COVID-19: Chelsea’s Hudson-Odoi tests positive, becomes first EPL player

https://ibrandtv.com/covid-19-chelseas-hudson-odoi-tests-positive-becomes-first-epl-player/
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by slickbak(m): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2020
Y0rubaPrince:

Don't compare Video with Audio

Na so
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
gypsey:
well.. there you are then. humans are made to die,humans have been dying since the beginning. what about the humans who were killed by other humans? go to yemen and syria and witness innocent children been blown into pieces by bombs manufactured by other humans, man made wars all over, in Nigeria boko haram and so called herdsmen butchering other fellow humans, the injured and uninjured 2,3,4 and 5 years old children starving to death in winter freezing conditions in yemen and syria. Are those not humans?

what if, what if, what if it never reaches 5 million?

Well, you can claim all that because you dont know me. So I understand.

But those close to me know how I always rebuke them on how they take issues such as you mentioned lightly.

The day Dbanj's son died was also the time herdsmen killed a lot of ppl. People were writing R I.P for the celebrity son and ignored the over 100 lives lost. And I even had a fight with my girlfriend because of this because I called people out on their hypocrisy.

We are all just fake and selfish humans.
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by Bamz(m): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
This corona shit sounds like one of em sci-fi movies

https://mobile.twitter.com/jwhitepm/status/1238353906385793024
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Well, you can claim all that because you dont know me. So I understand.

But those close to me know how I always rebuke them on how they take issues such as you mentioned lightly.

The day Dbanj's son died was also the time herdsmen killed a lot of ppl. People were writing R I.P for the celebrity son and ignored the over 100 lives lost. And I even had a fight with my girlfriend because of this because I called people out on their hypocrisy.

We are all just fake and selfish humans.
precisely my point, my young cousin died just last month during child birth, 2 members of my families died few years ago. Trust me i am no just been unsympathetic.

like you ve said a celebrity's son dies some idiots are mourning what about the children who aren't celebrity's children who had also died?
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by TGMISKY(m): 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
He's African afterall

1 Like

Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by philip0906(m): 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
iammo:

recovered from the deadly symptoms but they still carry the incurable viral load about like hiv or any virus
Where did you read this please?? undecided
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
CeoMYN:

Done...

Thanks so much, I'm very grateful

1 Like

Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
brightalo17:
Done

Thanks so much, I'm very grateful
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by stephen109(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
collins88:
To God Almighty... Please help us and forgive us of our wrong doings,for we don't knows what we are doing, please grant us your Children peace in our heart, joy in our soul and a change spirit, so things don't fall apart. Please grant to us your Children the wisdom and understanding to discover a cure for this unseen illness knows as Covid-19, because is a treat to mankind and everything we stand for. As we speak some are dying of it and other of various diseases which we are yet to discover a cure for. Please don't turn your face against us. We need you now more than ever... Thank you God Almighty for you'll do it again... Amen...
WHO ARE YOU PRAYING TO THROUGH NAIRALAND?... PLS BE WISE
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by Bekool(m): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
Hudson-Odoi reveals he has recovered from his coronavirus symptoms as he confirms week-long self-isolation

The Blues star tested positive for Covid-19 earlier this week, and will now be under quarantine for the next seven days
Article continues below

Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi has revealed that he has entered into a week-long self-isolation period after recovering from symptoms of coronavirus.

The 19-year-old sent a message to supporters via social media offering an update on his health, after being officially diagnosed with Covid-19 on Thursday.

"Hi guys, as you may be aware I had the virus for the last couple of days, which I've recovered from," Hudson-Odoi began.

"I'm following the health guidelines and self-isolating for the week. I hope to see everybody soon and hopefully be back on the pitch very soon. Take care."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phrlyKsSgGU

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goal.com/en/amp/news/hudson-odoi-reveals-he-has-recovered-from-his-coronavirus/pqlga7psq9d71bhol0oerga67

Why are they revealing the identities of famous people that have contacted this virus in foriegn nations but nigeria govt is hiding the identity of the infected Italian man and the other nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) by perfectsmiles(m): 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
collins88:
Amen oh help your children

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary / Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) / Nigeria Vs Mexico:U-20 Women's World Cup Quarter-Final (1 - 0) FULL TIME!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.