Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (921026 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by jeffsticky: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2021
winterwind:
what sort of conundrum is this ehn.. when i applied for this job, a boy was born that same month now e don dey waka, start nursery school.
Hahahahahaha patience my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Danielomisco(m): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2021
winterwind:
what sort of conundrum is this ehn.. when i applied for this job, a boy was born that same month now e don dey waka, start nursery school.
bro I dey move on soon cos this cant be Covid19 corpers dey Camp,NIN voters plenty ,Students every where .5000 Applicnts cnnot be the problem

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by winterwind(m): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2021
Danielomisco:
bro I dey move on soon cos this cant be Covid19 corpers dey Camp,NIN voters plenty ,Students every where .5000 Applicnts cnnot be the problem
i get u man, this just means the average nigerian in power grows to become a tyrant.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Yubeejakes: 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Danielomisco:
E fit reach march really cos they await the reply from the committee set up to investige the recruitment process to get back to them brfore further actions

I believe the 6 weeks given to them has elapsed.They will resume on Tuesday hopefully, the topic will be raised and the committee will present their findings
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AdaugoChisom(f): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
winterwind:

Allow me to laugh small grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by DextrousDavid(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
winterwind:

I heard he did his 4years birthday yesterday. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by phollybee(m): 6:44am On Jan 22, 2021
So none of us know somebody that know somebody that can give us better info angry
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ochuski(m): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2021
phollybee:
So none of us know somebody that know somebody that can give us better info angry

E be things

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 22, 2021

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2021
Nothing is ready and signed.. Stop spreading fake news
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by starbuck(f): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2021
Paramilitary1:
At this juncture if anyone claim to have a slot again, the person is a criminal, I mean a confirm criminal. List is ready and signed. Let's expect it anytime from now. I no get date o

Even from way back when the CBT was conducted, the list was ready and signed... And APLs stamped too wink wink... But if you talk am, people won't believe you at all
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by gidob(m): 9:20am On Jan 22, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Then you must be one of those criminal I am talking about. List is ready and sign. If you have connect at FCC. Go and confirm.
Para My guy, is it the final list?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 22, 2021

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by gidob(m): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2021
Paramilitary1:
I don't really have info on that, I don't ask questions when talking to a profile person. But list don finally ready, I guess it was sign at this meeting. May God find us worthy
OK, thanks man and all the best

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by SeedofAbraham: 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
Paramilitary1:
I no know that one but i sha know say list has reach FCC as at yesterday. Even Customs list is ready too though I didn't apply for it
Both NIS & NSCDC?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
Make dem no scam una hear oo.. Nothing is signed or ready.. That picture is a very old picture and nothing about recruitment was discussed in that meeting... Be warned
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by shollytak(m): 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
frank2zee:
Make dem no scam una hear oo.. Nothing is signed or ready.. That picture is a very old picture and nothing about recruitment was discussed in that meeting... Be warned

The picture is recent, The Minister of interior held a meeting with the Ag CG of NSCDC and some top officials including the Minister of information.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by sodiq42(m): 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
frank2zee:
oga don't mind them.. please kindly tell us what was discussed at the meeting since you were there..

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by shollytak(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
sodiq42:

oga don't mind them.. please kindly tell us what was discussed at the meeting since you were there..
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by phollybee(m): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
Paramilitary1:
At this juncture if anyone claim to have a slot again, the person is a criminal, I mean a confirm criminal. List is ready and signed. Let's expect it anytime from now. I no get date o

This guy dey talk sense.... You get better info 4 hand...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by lonikit: 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
shollytak:

The picture is recent, The Minister of interior held a meeting with the Ag CG of NSCDC and some top officials including the Minister of information.

acting CG again? the news flying is that Gana's tenure has been extended. how come?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Rogersmith(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Well... All I know is that NIS was at FCC on Tuesday. You all should know what that means.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by burg93: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
If the list is at FCC den it's the final list. Screening list don't go there. ÑDLEA has shown 5them the way

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by soleexx(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
Then it's time to serve our Father's land ...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mimick(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Let's be prayerful. I pray we all get this Job. It won't take time on FCC's table. They have to consider many factors before the final shortlisting. Don't forget the board still have to write Presidential task force on Covid 19 to seek for medical advise so that it won't impede the final shortlisting just like NDLEA did. Luckily, Hon minister of interior and the chairman of the board is also a member of the presidential task force on Covid 19.

The six weeks unanimously given by the Green chamber of the National Assembly to Federal character Commission (FCC) and the House committee on interior will elapse upon resumption of the National Assembly next week. However, Final shortlisting is inevitable from month ending

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
I just confirmed from my insider who is a top official... Mehn nothing of recruitment is going on for now... You guys can confirm from yours too... Stop scamming our brains with fake news please
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ochuski(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
frank2zee:
I just confirmed from my insider who is a top official... Mehn nothing of recruitment is going on for now... You guys can confirm from yours too... Stop scamming our brains with fake news please

Then ask ur person wetin NIS oga dey go find for FCC?
Abi him go to poopoo?

Pls we wantu know.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
There are more than a million reasons why he can go to FCC, don't tie it to just one reason okay........ I don tell you say nothing dey go on now.... Put calls and confirm
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ok.
frank2zee:
There are more than a million reasons why he can go to FCC, don't tie it to just one reason okay........ I don tell you say nothing dey go on now.... Put calls and confirm
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by phollybee(m): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Paramilitary1:
grin grin grin. OYO o. I hope dem never scam you sha.
grin grin That moment u dey ask person u give 200k or there about and u come dey ask if d news you are hearing is true or not, but he come dey ginger you to be calm and not mind news flying around ..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.