Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (919850 Views)

Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise / Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by elantraceey(f): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2021
Uboma, Davide470, you guys should come and lock this thread first then open it back when the list is out. This thread is not for you guys rubbish tribal war, take it to politics section.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by starbuck(f): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2021
Sanity restored cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2021
And to the MODs: ..Oooiiinn, You are doing well grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ak4real2(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
elantraceey:
Uboma, Davide470, you guys should come and lock this thread first then open it back when the list is out. This thread is not for you guys rubbish tribal war, take it to politics section.
Not a bad idea but I don't think locking the thread is the best. I think the management should be more disciplined and strict with posts. here is for connection, positive vibes, discussion relevant to the thread only AOB should be deleted immediately or the person that post such should be removed or blocked immediately....Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by abolarinwac: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
What was the context of the message you received?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by gidob(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
The CG’s "2Weeks" is now looking like the boards' ”Dec 15th"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
gidob:
The CG’s "2Weeks" is now looking like the boards' ”Dec 15th"

We still have 5More days to the end of that "2weeks".
So anything can still happen.
It's well.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by gidob(m): 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
EngrOscar:

We still have 5More days to the end of that "2weeks".
So anything can still happen.
It's well.

It's not looking like anything will happen in the next 5days...

But we are waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Dannyxy(m): 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
"Friday "... hmmm
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by abolarinwac: 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hopefully, it should drop on or before Friday,.. Let us all be positive. I pray we make it in Jesus' mighty name, amen!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by murtala123: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=abolarinwac post=99318701]Hopefully, it should drop on or before Friday,.. Let us all be positive. I pray we make it in Jesus' mighty name, amen![/quote
But thus is not a first time they said so]
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Preye5: 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
Make everybody name jus enter oo...dis tension pass Nepa own

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ọmọ, this thread dry today o,
Any news at all?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by bjgurl(f): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hello guys, good afternoon trust your day is going smoothly, I received a call from someone this morning and it's so good to be true, he said he is one of the staff where I served and I don't really remember him, which brings up this note I am writing, he said is name is Mr A. and he is now in kastina border, he is one of the Junior staff in immigration service, he asked about what I am doing, and I told him everything, he then said I should call him in the next five minutes, I called him after 30 minutes because I am busy, and then apologize for calling late, so he said he have someone in Abuja that can help me, they are doing internal replacement exercise, let say that man name is Mr.B. Mr. B was very calm and polite. I tell him Mr A referred me to him, so he tell me to send my qualification, location and the likes which I did. Where the red flag comes in is when he said I will pay #10,000 for the form. That the controller general will sign on it, and I will come for training next week Monday which will last for one month. They will pay #20,000 at the end of the training but form money is not refundable. This is a one time offer and it is so good to be true. I then called the organization which I worked while serving, they tell me Mr. A didn't work in their organization before. What should I do now. I am confuse about all this issue any immigration officer in the house that can help me, and how true is this.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by DextrousDavid(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
bjgurl:
Hello guys, good afternoon trust your day is going smoothly, I received a call from someone this morning and it's so good to be true, he said he is one of the staff where I served and I don't really remember him, which brings up this note I am writing, he said is name is Mr A. and he is now in kastina border, he is one of the Junior staff in immigration service, he asked about what I am doing, and I told him everything, he then said I should call him in the next five minutes, I called him after 30 minutes because I am busy, and then apologize for calling late, so he said he have someone in Abuja that can help me, they are doing internal replacement exercise, let say that man name is Mr.B. Mr. B was very calm and polite. I tell him Mr A referred me to him, so he tell me to send my qualification, location and the likes which I did. Where the red flag comes in is when he said I will pay #10,000 for the form. That the controller general will sign on it, and I will come for training next week Monday which will last for one month. They will pay #20,000 at the end of the training but form money is not refundable. This is a one time offer and it is so good to be true. I then called the organization which I worked while serving, they tell me Mr. A didn't work in their organization before. What should I do now. I am confuse about all this issue any immigration officer in the house that can help me, and how true is this.

I smell scam.

Tread with caution.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by bjgurl(f): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
DextrousDavid:

I smell scam.

Tread with caution.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.