Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (920265 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by OloriVin(f): 9:34pm On May 07, 2021
Dannyxy:
So now that it has been confirmed, hope some of ye mockers of update, will appreciate the effort some people put into giving you information ahead of time now ...

Nobody pays anybody here, so appreciate who ever takes his or her time to give you information, than making silly sarcastic statements, you don't know who or where the person is doing that from.
Please, any information regarding NSCDC?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 9:39pm On May 07, 2021
Dannyxy:
So now that it has been confirmed, hope some of ye mockers of update, will appreciate the effort some people put into giving you information ahead of time now ...

Nobody pays anybody here, so appreciate who ever takes his or her time to give you information, than making silly sarcastic statements, you don't know who or where the person is doing that from.

Yours sources were indeed genuine

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2021
Dannyxy:

bro, please what about NSCDC? When should we be expecting good news too? I'll appreciate or rather, we the NSCDC gang will appreciate if you can just give us an insight into what's happening to NSCDC too please...

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 07, 2021
Thanks2God:
https://dailynigerian.com/recruitment-nigerian/

Recruitment: Nigerian immigration fixes date for releasing list of successful candidates
By
Rayyan Alhassan
May 7, 2021

The Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS, says it will publish the names of successful candidates in its ongoing recruitment exercise on May 10.

The Comptroller-General of the agency, Muhammad Babandede, disclosed this at a news conference in Abuja on Friday.

Mr Babandede said the NIS received a total of 334,554 applications for different positions, out of which 75,155 candidates made it to the next stage, which involved a computer-based aptitude test.

He said after aptitude test, only 6,105 applicants made it to the final stage

He added that out of the figure, 4,120 applicants would be employed by the service after undergoing physical fitness examination and credential verification.

The NIS boss warned the public against giving money to any immigration official claiming to have a slot in the exercise.

He said the agency had arrested some officials who demanded gratification and handed them over to the Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) for prosecution.

The Secretary of the Board, Aisha Rufai, said that every single condition for employment into the service was followed to arrive at the final list.

She reiterated that no financial gratification from anyone would be tolerated.

“The purpose of this gathering is to inform you about the processes so far and to establish some level of integrity and transparency in the processes.

“I am glad to inform you that every single condition for employment into the service has be met,” she said.

Recruitment: Nigerian immigration fixes date for releasing list of successful candidates
May 7, 2021

May 7, 2021
Daily Nigerian News

DailyNigerian.com is among Nigeria’s leaders in online news and information delivery. Conveying fresh, factual and reliable news from our Abuja headquarters. DailyNigerian.com is a verifiable news distribution platform, from live video streaming to audio packages to searchable archives of news features and background information.

cosgrove

From this calculation, out of 334554 that applied, only 22% were shortlisted for CBT and only 1.23% will be employed. Nigeria is that bad
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Kingkmo(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2021
Interested in making crypto money?
Follow this link to get poly airdrop
https:///PolymateFinancebot?start=r01825685440

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by sambroose(m): 10:22pm On May 07, 2021
Paramilitary1:
From this calculation, out of 334554 that applied, only 22% were shortlisted for CBT and only 1.23% will be employed. Nigeria is that bad
omo very bad o smh

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by a3adebayo: 10:30pm On May 07, 2021
All I know is, you all should wait 4 d list b4 u start celebrating. Coz me never still believe diz news.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by August25: 10:35pm On May 07, 2021
a3adebayo:
All I know is, you all should wait 4 d list b4 u start celebrating. Coz me never still believe diz news.
Mr Doubting Thomas, allow us to celebrate ooooo. I pray our names will be on the list Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by meetgaya: 10:40pm On May 07, 2021
Dannyxy:

Please do you have idea when custom will release its final list?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 07, 2021
So apparently, almost 2k candidates will still be screen out after this coming list.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by shollyshine(m): 11:20pm On May 07, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2021
That's where my thoughts have been. I think they have already been screened out for them to be sure of the numbers. What are the reasons they screened that number out?
Kaeboy:
So apparently, almost 2k candidates will still be screen out after this coming list.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by cesil26: 11:33pm On May 07, 2021
The screening will it be at the State Command or camp or anywhere else..?

Any idea on duration..?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ameen88: 3:09am On May 08, 2021
Dannyxy:

Don’t mind them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Rogersmith(m): 5:42am On May 08, 2021
cesil26:
The screening will it be at the State Command or camp or anywhere else..?

Any idea on duration..?
It will be held at zonal commands.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by soleexx(m): 7:33am On May 08, 2021
Thank God

That's all I can say
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by dives(m): 9:21am On May 08, 2021
Rogersmith:

It will be held at zonal commands.

Okay. Is this the stage where we have to submit medical certificates of fitness and referee forms?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Rogersmith(m): 9:40am On May 08, 2021
dives:

Okay. Is this the stage where we have to submit medical certificates of fitness and referee forms?
Yeah. We will have more information by Monday.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:53am On May 08, 2021
dives:

YES with capital letter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by efikboii(m): 12:27pm On May 08, 2021
Ndela don shortlist names for screening today, on their portal...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by efikboii(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2021
See List: NDLEA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Final Screening Of Narcotic Officers & Narcotic Assistant - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2021/05/see-list-ndlea-releases-list-of-successful-candidates-for-final-screening-of-narcotic-officers-narcotic-assistant/
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 3:39pm On May 08, 2021
Kaeboy:

That's how recruitment it's usually done. They must published more than the the number to be employed due to the following reason

a) some successful candidates may not turn up for screening. Bcoz some may have traveled out of Nigeria, some may have died, some may be bedridden with sickness, some may have gotten a better job offer Dan NIS.

b) some successful candidates may not have the required height, physically handicap or medically or physically unfit due to bow legs, flat feet etc.

The above reasons and more is why they always published more than required number for final screening

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Emzenoz(m): 4:47pm On May 08, 2021
11th is my Birthday. I pray i get shortlisted as a birthday present from NIS grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Perspective27: 4:51pm On May 08, 2021
Emzenoz:
11th is my Birthday. I pray i get shortlisted as a birthday present from NIS grin

Awwwn.. The Lord will perfect all that concerns you..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by elantraceey(f): 4:55pm On May 08, 2021
Emzenoz:

Lol..... Mine is 19th. I just hope I get shortlisted. This month have been bringing good news for those around me

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Emzenoz(m): 5:15pm On May 08, 2021
elantraceey:

Lol..... Mine is 19th. I just hope I get shortlisted. This month have been bringing good news for those around me
thank God I'm around you grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Emzenoz(m): 5:15pm On May 08, 2021
Perspective27:

Awwwn.. The Lord will perfect all that concerns you..
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by soleexx(m): 6:22pm On May 08, 2021
elantraceey:

And mine is 18th. I pray I get shortlisted too.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by elantraceey(f): 6:47pm On May 08, 2021
Emzenoz:
thank God I'm around you grin

Yes oo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by a3adebayo: 3:16pm On May 09, 2021
elantraceey:

Yes oo
You all are waiting patiently for the list to drop, diz 1 u all quiet..
You will all laff when the list drop tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ArcFresky(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2021
Many people Don give up for this thing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Danielomisco(m): 3:26pm On May 09, 2021
ArcFresky:
Many people Don give up for this thing.
lol the thing smell too much.People no dey like skoi skoi again

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.