Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,893 members, 7,798,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (919810 Views)

Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise / Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by edesgbenezaka: 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
BIGOB:
Concerning payment, you all will be paid normal salary even during induction training. Normal salary

Really?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
edesgbenezaka:

Amen and me too

Amen
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
BIGOB:
Concerning payment, you all will be paid normal salary even during induction training. Normal salary

Abeg na how much be the salary biko?

and do they pay any bonuses or Christmas/ 13th month or any sort of allowances.?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Wonderlaco(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
Openpeace:

and do they pay any bonuses or Christmas/ 13th month or any sort of allowances.?

Salary is depending on your rank

Nothing like 13 months pay or Christmas bonuses
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Wonderlaco:

Okay, thanks for letting me know, for graduates salary?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by benedictilemona(m): 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Can't statement of result b used,since school Neva giv us original cert?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
benedictilemona:
Can't statement of result b used,since school Neva giv us original cert?

Yes it can
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Tazdroid(m): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Oh boy this thread long oo grin grin

Two hundred and nineteen yards!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
Wonderlaco:

Abeg no forget the actual pay for graduates.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
edesgbenezaka:

Really?
Yes really brother
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Openpeace:

No such thing as 13th month. And as someone has rightfully said, salary is dependent on rank.
But I can tell you without any doubt that, you'll be paid the normal salary of the rank you join the service with even during induction.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
BIGOB:

No such thing as 13th month. And as someone has rightfully said, salary is dependent on rank.
But I can tell you without any doubt that, you'll be paid the normal salary of the rank you join the service with even during induction.

For a 1star that's graduate level what's the start salary?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Wonderlaco(m): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Openpeace:

For a 1star that's graduate level what's the start salary?

I think for 1 star it's 127k same as ffs
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Wonderlaco:

Okay thanks alot God bless you.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
Wonderlaco:

When everything that need deducting have been deducted, you'll go home with something around 114k or there about.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
LET ME HELP DISPELL SOME RUMORS AND UNCERTAINTIES HERE.
For those that went for screening and asking what's next.
1. After a month or so successful one's will will receive either a text or email invitation them for documentation and final verification of documents (Your documents will be verified again during documentation).
It's usually in your zone like the verification exercise.
2. After successful documentation you will proceed to open a pension account (Usually agents of one or more Pension Administrators will be available there) and then you will enroll and capture for IPPIS.
3. When you're through with all that you will be given an introduction letter which you will take to your state of origin immigration service command.
4. After a week or so your state command will call you for a 4 - 6 Weeks induction exercise.
5. If you have no problem with your IPPIS enrollment you will receive your FULL SALARY after one month no allowances.
6. The service will start arrangement for training of the new intakes which is done based on cadres.
Note: It may take up to a year (in extreme circumstances) before you go for training.
7. When you're in training school the service will stop paying you salary. You will only be given an allowance of #15,000 monthly.
Note: Your salary will be accruing for the months you're undergoing training and will likely be paid after 2 or 3 month of commissioning.

I believe these are the most urgent questions on your minds

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
Grbhabu:
1. After a month or so successful one's will will receive either a text or email invitation them for documentation and final verification of documents (Your documents will be verified again during documentation).
2. After successful documentation you will proceed to open a pension account (Usually agents of one or more Pension Administrators will be available there) and then you will enroll and capture for IPPIS.
3. When you're through with all that you will be given an introduction letter which you will take to your state of origin immigration service command.
4. After a week or so your state command will call you for a 4 - 6 Weeks induction exercise.
5. If you have no problem with your IPPIS enrollment you will receive your FULL SALARY after one month no allowances.
6. The service will start arrangement for training of the new intakes which is done based on cadres.
Note: It may take up to a year (in extreme circumstances) before you go for training.
7. When you're in training school the service will stop paying you salary. You will only be given an allowance of #15,000 monthly.
Note: Your salary will be accruing for the months you're undergoing training and will likely be paid after 2 or 3 month of commissioning.

Please why no allowances after your ippis enrollment?
Also must one do the induction at his/her state of origin command..can it be done elsewhere?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
1. No Allowances because you're not yet an officer, allowances are usually paid to officers that perform an extra duty. You will start gaining allowance once you go for training and pass out.
2. You can only do induction at your state of origin command. That's the tradition
frank2zee:

Please why no allowances after your ippis enrollment?
Also must one do the induction at his/her state of origin command..can it be done elsewhere?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by VirginVandike: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Openpeace:

Abeg no forget the actual pay for graduates.

N114k
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Wonderlaco(m): 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
VirginVandike:

N114k

114k was the old pay

When minimum wage was review as of 2018 December it was increase to either #121k to #127k or so
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by asambo10: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
So the induction exercise most be done in your state of origin?

Grbhabu:

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
asambo10:
So the induction exercise most be done in your state of origin?

He just answered that na

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by asambo10: 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lool to be extra sure grin

frank2zee:

He just answered that na
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by djlawex02(m): 8:05am On Jun 13, 2021
Please, are they collecting photocopies of our credentials during the screening exercise?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 8:26am On Jun 13, 2021
djlawex02:
Please, are they collecting photocopies of our credentials during the screening exercise?

No
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by djlawex02(m): 9:49am On Jun 13, 2021
Ina2k:

No
Thank you
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2021
Grbhabu:

This put aside any questions concerning this topic. This is nothing but the whole truth

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 10:58am On Jun 13, 2021
Wonderlaco:

114k was the old pay

When minimum wage was review as of 2018 December it was increase to either #121k to #127k or so

114k isnt the old pay. Even as of 2019 ASI were still collecting 114k. I dont know where you got the info from that they collect 127k.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by saxha: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2021
Paramilitary1:
This put aside any questions concerning this topic. This is nothing but the whole truth

So successful candidates should be looking at August latest?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 13, 2021
saxha:

So successful candidates should be looking at August latest?
No, June/July

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by donbee(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
I pray so.
Paramilitary1:
No, June/July
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Wonderlaco(m): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
BIGOB:

114k isnt the old pay. Even as of 2019 ASI were still collecting 114k. I dont know where you got the info from that they collect 127k.

You are right I just confirm its 114k

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.