Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (920134 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
rhapboss:

Same thing I thought but you have to read again. 1995-2000 to get FSLC means that the person started primary 1 at age 1 or less and finished primary school at age 5....haba! oga, try reason am

You get the point brother..
nai be say you dey 0 months start primary 1 cos each class takes a year.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Adez1:

He's just giving words of encouragement now, cos some people that paid are really worried, since they've not been able to get any update, as regards the current status.
LOL. I saw his previous post about selling slots hence my post. Wahala for both connect and connectee

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
genali:
When are you going for documentation Mine 21st any course mate here I got this job without knowing anyone. ASI Cadre. Alhamdulillah for the gift of life. God Willing I will use my position for the betterment of my country

Congratulations!!! I Thank God for you.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
Everygoodthing:
I just want to appreciate God firstly, then everyone here for the journey thus far. From application to this stage, it's been God all the way. And I pray as we become officers, the mercy of God will not depart from us, even throughout our service years. Amen

Congratulations!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
legendEMT:
I got through degree,
Congratulations to all NIS 2021 intake

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
marvdon200:
To all that have been a source of motivation @Boss Supommo God bless you and more stars to your shoulders...
To me Mr Danny, heaven will reward you greatly, more heights..

To my amiable comrades, I pray God will carry us through this career, I pray we put in our quota to change Nigeria..congratulations to us.
To my friends who didn't make it, God will make a way for you all.. Another great door will open. I love you all

Congratulations!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
NarnieAceTech:
Congratulations to those of us that made it. And for those who didn't....cheers to bigger opportunities ahead of you.

@Dannyxy , Please do you know when we are to resume camp training after the whole documentation and screening exercise at Abuja.

I want to know the exact date I have to tender my resignation letter; so man no go work half month kon forfeit ein salary. I need every money I can lay my hands on right now.

Congratulations!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
Paramilitary1:
LOL. I saw his previous post about selling slots hence my post. Wahala for both connect and connectee

Lol. I understand bro
Those connect dem, no day help matter.
No "SÓRÓ SOKE". THEY'VE ARE NOT TALKING @all, hence the complain.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thanks2God:
Congratulations to me and other of my colleagues. Officially NIS Officer

I got invited for Documentation 24th August

Congratulations!!! Thanks to God. smiley
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
njokujay21:
Pls i just checked my name now ....I was shortlisted but my name has dis at d end *null* what does it mean? any clue pls

Congratulations!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
naijakrook:
To God be the Glory. Indeed he made it possible for me at my lowest point. I have made up my mind that this was going to be the last Uniform Job I will be hustling for and indeed it became the last stroke that brokes the camel's back. NIS, am in.

To all those who loose out in the process, it's never the end of the road for u guys. Next is your turn and don't loose hope cos it's gonna come by his Grace.

Congratulations to all of us who made it through. We aren't better than our brothers who were not considered but for the Grace, Favour and mercies of God that saw us scaled through. Let's do this country proud. The future of the Nigeria lies on our shoulders.

Thank you everyone who has contributed in a way or another. God bless us all.

Congratulations!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Openpeace:

You get the point brother..
nai be say you dey 0 months start primary 1 cos each class takes a year.
Yea.. bro. I get it,but they also need to know that things are changing too.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
samsonejim:
My documentation is on 31st August

Congratulations!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
asambo10:
Yeah mine is on the 19th August.

Congratulations!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hudal59:
Have bsc also, but I applied with SSCe, we just have to start from somewhere, the street is not funny

Congratulations!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
mede4real:
Please house, I need help with this kind of situation...

I got shortlisted for NIS invitation and documentation but I also got shortlisted for NSCDC screening which is on the 21st of August while the NIS is 26th of August.
I'm thinking of stabbing the NSCDC screening since the NIS is sure at this moment. Or I should just attend the NSCDC screening also just to be on the safer side.
I'm confused at the moment

Congratulations!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zeus1905(m): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hello guys congrats to all who made it
Please i need clarification on NIS replacement, how does it work, because I didn't apply for recruitment, I just submitted my credentials for replacement, will they combine replacement and recruitment during training?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ayubz(m): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please I want to know is it that appointment letter will be giving or only documentation?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by stainlink(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Adez1:

Bros, I no understand oh, cos I know someone genuinely spent 4 years in primary school, 4 years in secondary school and graduated at 18years. So what would you have to say about this?
Education these days has metamorphosed
Bottom line, you no fit finish primary school at age 5. It's logically impossible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 1:20am On Aug 11, 2021
Adez1:

Bros, I no understand oh, cos I know someone genuinely spent 4 years in primary school, 4 years in secondary school and graduated at 18years. So what would you have to say about this?
Education these days has metamorphosed
birth certificate of 1995 and your FSLC na 2000 na error na.. Check this out
1996.. 1 year....
1997 ...2 years...
1998....3 years ... Let say the person starts kg 1 at the age of 3 yrs
1999.....4 years ... Kg 2 at the age of 4
2000.....5 years. . Kg 3 at the age of 5
So u are telling them u did ur pry 6 exam when you were in kg 3 which we all know it is impossible

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 1:51am On Aug 11, 2021
Bosses, please, what is TSA number?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 3:30am On Aug 11, 2021
Guys! Do you remember this form? The Guarantor's form? Make una no forget am ooo. Thank God for that guy that reminded me in the previous threads. I don't know if it is very important (if they would ask for it but let's just be prepared, that's all).

Good morning, all.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Everygoodthing: 3:41am On Aug 11, 2021
But shebi if they wanted it, they would indicate it in the list of things we should bring

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by babs017: 4:17am On Aug 11, 2021
PLS HOW DO I CHECK FOR MY NAME? CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE THAT GOT THE JOB.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by sundaysamuel770: 5:34am On Aug 11, 2021
rhapboss:
Guys! Do you remember this form? The Guarantor's form? Make una no forget am ooo. Thank God for that guy that reminded me in the previous threads. I don't know if it is very important (if they would ask for it but let's just be prepared, that's all).

Good morning, all.

Goodluck!

Don't come and confused people here...
Was it mentions among the thing you should go with?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Whiterose21: 6:50am On Aug 11, 2021
sundaysamuel770:

Is just an advice, it will not make your luggage heavier. If you know anything that will make you not to document please, prevent it. To avoid your village people following you to Abuja ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by SuppoOmoo: 6:54am On Aug 11, 2021
Once again, I congratulate all to-be Officers and Men on this forum. Abeg don't mind me, I know I too dey write long epistle ��

We all know within our church minds that the primary motive of getting a job is to earn money. I guess I am correct? Every other one na secondary. So, no go do wetin go make your salary hang when your colleagues dey use money do Thanksgiving ��

Whether you have doctored or even engineered your age, pls ensure that the exact age on your BVN is what you tell the IPPIS staff that will capture your data even if the age you are presenting to the Service that will be in your file is entirely different. The reason is that your salary go hang. Not only that, you go get issue with your RSA - Retirement Savings Account. Your contributions no go dey drop to that account until the age mismatch is corrected.

Did I confuse someone here? Lemme break it down...

Senario 1: If your age in your Service Record (in your file) is the same with bvn age and that of ippis age. No issues. This is the perfect one.

Senario 2: Age in your bvn is the same with IPPIS age but different from the age in your service record (in your file). No issues. Your salary and your Pension contributions go dey enter. The only implication of this is that. For your mind, you go dey consider the age in your file whereas the system dey consider the one with IPPIS. The day you clock the one with IPPIS, your salary ceases to drop. You are retired.

Senario 3: Age in your Service record is the same with IPPIS age but different from bvn age. Issues go dey. Age Mismatch. Salary go hang, Pension Contributions too go hang until it is corrected.

Your RSA number/pin will be issued to you by your Pension Fund Administrator (Pension Managers). There are about 20+ of them and you ll choose anyone you like to help you manage your retirement contributions. Representatives of each PFA will be on ground trying to draw you to their side. Registeration is free. Those who already have RSA pin before expecially those who had pensionable jobs before NIS job do not need to get another one again. You continue using the one you already have. Your contributions from your new job will add to whatever you already have in your Account.

If truely your APL will be issued to you in this phase of the recruitment exercise and the Department has informed IPPIS staff to be on ground for your enrollment. Then, you ll definitely need RSA. It is part of what the IPPIS staff will ask from you.

Lastly, no go do any mistake in your bank details during IPPIS enrollment ooo. Also, no go use another person's Service Number for enrollment by mistake. Both you and the person you mistakenly use his Service number no go get salary. IPPIS no go pay two people with the same Service number. Try cross check every single information of yours as the person is typing it on the system. Of course you ll face the computer screen and see all your information like that of NIN Enrollment Exercise. Ippis go teach you that O is different from 0 kiss grin tongue

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2021
Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2021
Whiterose21:

Is just an advice, it will not make your luggage heavier. If you know anything that will make you not to document please, prevent it. To avoid your village people following you to Abuja ooo.

Don't mind Sundaysamuel, some people are just too impatient to think! Please read again...it was a piece of advice. You either take or leave it. We need to make sure we don't make mistakes or leave any required document during documentation
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 7:22am On Aug 11, 2021
SuppoOmoo:
Once again, I congratulate all to-be Officers and Men on this forum. Abeg don't mind me, I know I too dey write long epistle ��

We all know within our church minds that the primary motive of getting a job is to earn money. I guess I am correct? Every other one na secondary. So no go do wetin go make your salary hang when your colleagues dey use money do Thanksgiving ��

Whether you have doctored or even engineered your age, pls ensure that the exact age on your BVN is what you tell the IPPIS staff that will capture your data even if the age you are presenting to the Service that will be in your file is entirely different. The reason is that your salary go hang. Not only that, you go get issue with your RSA - Retirement Savings Account. Your contributions no go dey drop to that account until the age mismatch is corrected.

Did I confuse someone here? Lemme break it down...

Senario 1: If your age in your Service Record (in your file) is the same with bvn age and that of ippis age. No issues. This is the perfect one.

Senario 2: Age in your bvn is the same with IPPIS age but different from the age in your service record (in your file). No issues. Your salary and your Pension contributions go dey enter. The implications of this is that. For your mind, you go dey consider the age in your file whereas the system dey consider the one with IPPIS. The day you clock the one with IPPIS, your salary ceases to drop. You are retired.

Senario 3: Age in your Service record is the same with IPPIS age but different from bvn age. Issues go dey. Age Mismatch. Salary go hang, Pension Contributions go hand until it is corrected.

Your RSA number/pin will be issued to you by your Pension Fund Administrator (Pension Managers). There are about 20+ of them and you ll choose anyone you like to help you manage your retirement contributions. Representatives of each PFA will be on ground trying to draw you to their side. Registeration is free. Those who already have RSA pin before expecially those who had pensionable jobs before NIS job do not need to get another one again. You continue using the one you have. Your contributions from your new job will add to whatever you already have in your Account.

If truely your APL will be issued to you in this phase of the recruitment exercise and the department has informed IPPIS staff to be on ground for your enrollment. Then, you ll definitely need RSA. It is part of what the IPPIS staff will ask from you.

Lastly, no go do any mistake in your bank details during IPPIS enrollment ooo. Try cross check every single information of yours as the person is typing it on the system. Of course you ll face the computer screen and see all your information like that of NIN Enrollment Exercise.

Ippis go teach you that O is different from 0.

This is a good long epistle. Very educating and concise.
Pls, I applied when I was 35, now I'm 36. But I claimed that I'm 30(during application) that is, 1990. I got my FSLC in 1996. My question here is this:
1. If I decide to use 1990 as my year of birth,with my FSLC obtained in 1996, would there be an issue during documentation?
2. If I decide to use 1985, as my real date(year of birth), with FSLC actually obtained in 1996, that is, I'm 36 years, but 35 when I applied, would they say I have gone beyond the age limit?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2021
undecided undecided

English just hard for some people...use google translator whether it would help convert to your local language

sundaysamuel770:

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 7:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Hey guys, I wasnt shortlisted yesterday but this morning I just got an email inviting for documentation. I'm so happy...even though I just graduated and I applied with my WAEC

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.