Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:23 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (916718 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iamoge(f): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
SuppoOmoo:
Once again, I congratulate all to-be Officers and Men on this forum. Abeg don't mind me, I know I too dey write long epistle ��

We all know within our church minds that the primary motive of getting a job is to earn money. I guess I am correct? Every other one na secondary. So, no go do wetin go make your salary hang when your colleagues dey use money do Thanksgiving ��

Whether you have doctored or even engineered your age, pls ensure that the exact age on your BVN is what you tell the IPPIS staff that will capture your data even if the age you are presenting to the Service that will be in your file is entirely different. The reason is that your salary go hang. Not only that, you go get issue with your RSA - Retirement Savings Account. Your contributions no go dey drop to that account until the age mismatch is corrected.

Did I confuse someone here? Lemme break it down...

Senario 1: If your age in your Service Record (in your file) is the same with bvn age and that of ippis age. No issues. This is the perfect one.

Senario 2: Age in your bvn is the same with IPPIS age but different from the age in your service record (in your file). No issues. Your salary and your Pension contributions go dey enter. The only implication of this is that. For your mind, you go dey consider the age in your file whereas the system dey consider the one with IPPIS. The day you clock the one with IPPIS, your salary ceases to drop. You are retired.

Senario 3: Age in your Service record is the same with IPPIS age but different from bvn age. Issues go dey. Age Mismatch. Salary go hang, Pension Contributions too go hang until it is corrected.

Your RSA number/pin will be issued to you by your Pension Fund Administrator (Pension Managers). There are about 20+ of them and you ll choose anyone you like to help you manage your retirement contributions. Representatives of each PFA will be on ground trying to draw you to their side. Registeration is free. Those who already have RSA pin before expecially those who had pensionable jobs before NIS job do not need to get another one again. You continue using the one you already have. Your contributions from your new job will add to whatever you already have in your Account.

If truely your APL will be issued to you in this phase of the recruitment exercise and the Department has informed IPPIS staff to be on ground for your enrollment. Then, you ll definitely need RSA. It is part of what the IPPIS staff will ask from you.

Lastly, no go do any mistake in your bank details during IPPIS enrollment ooo. Also, no go use another person's Service Number for enrollment by mistake. Both you and the person you mistakenly use his Service number no go get salary. IPPIS no go pay two people with the same Service number. Try cross check every single information of yours as the person is typing it on the system. Of course you ll face the computer screen and see all your information like that of NIN Enrollment Exercise. Ippis go teach you that O is different from 0 ���

Sir please can I use statement of result for the documentation?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
iamoge:
Sir please can I use statement of result for the documentation?

I found the passport I used during the physical screening...I been still get hair. I hope no problem cos that's what I am taking along to Abuja grin grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Everygoodthing: 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Onyibaibe:
birthdate I mean

The date on your bvn can be changed. Just carry your birth certificate or age declaration to the bank u used to generate the bvn and tell them you want to correct your age

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Onyibaibe: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
I appreciate
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by donbee(m): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
Same here can we hook up.
Rollinstone:

16th of August
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by donbee(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Chat me up I can help you with that
rhapboss:
Thanks, boss
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mobsycho: 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
They will tell you 3 to 5days. But all na wash. If beg them 24hrs is enough. Or if you get connect. Then cash also
Whiterose21:

BVN is the correct one, please do you know how long it will take for NIMC to correct it? Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mede4real: 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
bakyboy:
my screening is 26th

Mine is 26th also, I actually plan on taking the night bus from Ibadan or Lagos to Abuja.
What's your plan bro
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Shogologo: 12:23am On Aug 12, 2021
Congratulations to all the new immigration officers. Wish you all the best

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ayuba070(m): 12:42am On Aug 12, 2021
The same here.

donbee:
Same here can we hook up.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 1:12am On Aug 12, 2021
What is the dress code?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nickelodeon93: 3:44am On Aug 12, 2021
RivuletStream:

A lot of people got the job on merit bro. Yes it is true some will receive their appointment letter via backdoor, but majority will be on merit.

They select more candidates with O level result than the candidates with degree.

Just ask the people celebrating about the cadre they applied. You will realize that most of the unsuccessful candidates are degree holders. They usually select few degree holders, then the majority will be O level, NCE and Diploma.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Everygoodthing: 6:24am On Aug 12, 2021
Do we even have any real female(s) here that got the job, or are we all men in the house smiley

Well, the reason I am asking is because, I would want the men in the house to specially congratulate them. It has not been easy smiley
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by VEXT: 7:33am On Aug 12, 2021
Everygoodthing:
Do we even have any real female(s) here that got the job, or are we all men in the house smiley

Well, the reason I am asking is because, I would want the men in the house to specially congratulate them. It has not been easy smiley

Damn. Stop been a simp,or stop looking down on women

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Whiterose21: 7:42am On Aug 12, 2021
Mobsycho:
They will tell you 3 to 5days. But all na wash. If beg them 24hrs is enough. Or if you get connect. Then cash also
Thanks for your response
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Everygoodthing: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2021
VEXT:

Damn. Stop been a simp,or stop looking down on women

So to congratulate someone is to be a simp or to look down on that person I wonder what school of thought you belong. With your negative mindset angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by UjMerc: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2021
which one is real female? grin
Anyway yes ooo we dey grin grin grin
Everygoodthing:

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2021
Please can someone in Abuja describe Immigration office please?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by VEXT: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2021
Everygoodthing:

So to congratulate someone is to be a simp or to look down on that person I wonder what school of thought you belong. With your negative mindset angry

Ur shame dey catch me ...even woman wey quote you,dey laugh you grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2021
legendEMT:
This sounds complicated. Check the details of the email very well.
Also check to see that you are entering the right application number.
If you need someone to help you check, DM me. Wishing you success..the issue have been rectify,i was entering my application id wrongly...thanks boss
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Everygoodthing: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2021
UjMerc:
which one is real female? grin
Anyway yes ooo we dey grin grin grin

Many of us here have (f) attached to our monikers, which I believe stands for female gender but are males, that's why I used the term 'real females'

Anyways, Congratulations to you. And may your service years be joyful and may u actualize your dreams

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Everygoodthing: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2021
VEXT:

Ur shame dey catch me ...even woman wey quote you,dey laugh you grin

Bros if you don't understand something, you ask, instead of you to complain. They form women rights activist for there and na your mind bad pass undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by VEXT: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2021
Everygoodthing:

Bros if you don't understand something, you ask, instead of you to complain. They form women rights activist for there and na your mind bad pass undecided

Whatever tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mede4real: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2021
GhostOfAPA:

If you are traveling to Abuja, I believe the main park is jabbi park...
From jabbi park, you can get a bus going to lugbe inform the bus driver that you are going to immigration, it's just after Dunmanis dome church (Headquarters)
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 9:19am On Aug 12, 2021
mede4real:

If you are traveling to Abuja, I believe the main park is jabbi park...
From jabbi park, you can get a bus going to lugbe inform the bus driver that you are going to immigration, it's just after Dunmanis dome church (Headquarters)
ok thank you...immigration office is just by the road sir?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ibrahim286(m): 9:22am On Aug 12, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
Yes
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by xmileeasy: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2021
GhostOfAPA:

It's by the road. Directions depend on where you're coming from.

The name of the place it's located is called "Sauka", alight the pedestrian bridge. The headquarters is conspicuous.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Everygoodthing: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2021
xmileeasy:

It's by the road. Directions depend on where you're coming from.

The name of the place it's located is called "Sauka", alight the pedestrian bridge. The headquarters is conspicuous.

Please someone told me the immigration headquarter is at airport road. Is that correct?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Crazeworld(m): 9:56am On Aug 12, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
If you are coming from the South, just tell the driver you will drop at Giri Junction. You can remind the driver when you get to Gwagwalada.

From Giri junction, take along (passing cabs) to Immigration HQ at Sauka. It shouldn't be more than 150 or 200 naira.

To make it easier, just tell the cab driver to drop you at Immigration. It's by the expressway.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by cesil26: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2021
As a Graduate working with your SSCE get as e be o

Wetin man go do ?
What's the way forward?
Still go back to school and start afresh? OR?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mede4real: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2021
Everygoodthing:

Please someone told me the immigration headquarter is at airport road. Is that correct?

Yea...sauka airport road
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mede4real: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2021
cesil26:
As a Graduate working with your SSCE get as e be o

Wetin man go do ?

You no happy say you don comot for the labour market

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.