Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (920732 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
I will start processing my tomorrow by God's grace. Do you have idea of how long it takes before the new date of birth is effected in BVN

Onyibaibe:
I’m currently at the bank doing mine, even with court affidavit of age declaration, they sent me back to court for another affidavit for wrongfully capturing my date of birth. Just came back to the bank with it
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thanks for your swift reply

Whiterose21:

Swear an affidavit. Take it to the bank, at least one week they will correct it, but I advice you go to your bank first and tell them about your plans to "correct" the date of birth. They will tell you the requirements.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by donbee(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thank you boss
Dannyxy:
dress the way you went for screening... take your white and white along with you...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thank you very much boss
Dannyxy:
I can't give you any information on this for now, but hopefully soon..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rulepax(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Good day,pls I need someone from Ibadan that jst invited for documentation for NIS.
Pls contact me on 07035813979 or 07031055976 WhatsApp
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Crazeworld(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ikocyztem:
Why not he ask the driver whether is going through airport road or Zuba axis. Because if the former is the case, dropping at Giri junction won't make much sense as he might as well follow the driver all through to Sauka and then drop while the driver and his remaining passengers continue their journey
You may be right though but most of those buses pass through Zuba
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ofonodomatt(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Plz did anyone receive invite today? Or is mail still rolling in?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ofonodomatt(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
Do you mean today?
rulepax:
Good day,pls I need someone from Ibadan that jst invited for documentation for NIS.
Pls contact me on 07035813979 or 07031055976 WhatsApp
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ofonodomatt(m): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Did you receive mail today?
akinwaley:
Pls i need some1 from oyo state that was jst invited for documentation to pls contact me on 07035813979 i want to make enquiry.
God bless
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Whiterose21:

From God is good Utako, enter a drop to Berger round about, (Berger is not far from GIG but I guess you will be tired after a long journey, if not na to track m) meanwhile tell the cab to drop you where you will get cars going to Gwagwalada (he might charge you #250-300). When you enter Gwagwalada motor tell the driver you will drop in front of immigration HQ, Sauka. If I may ask, which geopolitical zone are you coming from? Abeg if you don't understand my write up, DM let me drop my number for phone call.

Thanks a lot for your detailed response. I'm coming from the south-south, Portharcourt to be precise.
I think It won't be possible for me to go to the screening venue that same day bkos of time, would have to lodge somewer around Utako Park and then head for the screening nextday.

Please Just a quick one...

How many hours drive would it take from Utako to the immigration headquarters?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by lanreabbey(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Whiterose21:

Swear an affidavit. Take it to the bank, at least one week they will correct it, but I advice you go to your bank first and tell them about your plans to "correct" the date of birth. They will tell you the requirements.
pls is change of NIN dob compulsory also
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please is there any hotel near Immigration HQ where someone can spend the night. For those coming from far
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by somito121(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please if anyone has the guarantors form, kindly send it to this email address (somtochukwuma@yahoo.com).
Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by xmileeasy: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
frank2zee:

Thanks a lot for your detailed response. I'm coming from the south-south, Portharcourt to be precise.
I think It won't be possible for me to go to the screening venue that same day bkos of time, would have to lodge somewer around Utako Park and then head for the screening nextday.

It's better you lodge somewhere close by on the Airport road. There are hotels in Lugbe and environs. Bolt from Lugbe to NIS headquarters should be around a N1000+. You can Google hotels close to NIS headquarters for ease and pricing. There are some in ACO estate about 10mins drive to NIS headquarters.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please find a way to sign that form, so that you will not be found wanting.

The invite did not mention guarantor's form..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Onyibaibe: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
[quote author=Dannyxy please help
Someone that’s currently 2months pregnant how is she going to handle this?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Onyibaibe: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thanks2God:
I will start processing my tomorrow by God's grace. Do you have idea of how long it takes before the new date of birth is effected in BVN

They said I should come back on Monday to confirm it. Don’t forget to also go with a passport photograph
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Whiterose21: 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
frank2zee:

If you are coming from PH ask the driver where he will follow, whether airport road or zuba, if is airport road just stop at ACO or LUGBE car wash you will look for guest house and Lodge ( at least 4k per night). But if he will follow Zuba, you have to stop at utako, because from PH to Abuja is very far, you will enter Abuja in the night. Then early morning by 6:30am start finding your way to NIS sauka airport road.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Whiterose21: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Onyibaibe:
[quote author=Dannyxy please help
Someone that’s currently 2months pregnant how is she going to handle this?
2 months pregnancy never begin show, is just documentation. Remember not to stress yourself too much, 2 months na delicate period ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Whiterose21: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Grbhabu:
Please is there any hotel near Immigration HQ where someone can spend the night. For those coming from far
There might be but I don't know, LUGBE is OK too, #150 or 200 to NIS HQ less than 30 minutes drive to NIS.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Whiterose21: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Zacks43:

Please find a way to sign that form, so that you will not be found wanting.

The invite did not mention guarantor's form..
I know, like I said to avoid "officer please na"
If you can sign it, Carry m go
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Just as someone have said, I will like to hammer it to you all earing, be wary of the cab u jump in, in Abuja.
One chance is a thing here, if you land in one, you might not have a good experience to tell if you survive it.

As stranger if u have financial ability, I will advice you take Uber or bolt to be on the saver side.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Whiterose21: 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
frank2zee:

From utako to NIS should be approximately 1 hour. Abuja road na express. Depending when motor go load and how sound the cab is. If is UBER less than 1 hour.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Onyibaibe: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
[quote author=Whiterose21 post=104714901][/quote]Thanks darling. But my problem is will they allow me to work with my pregnancy when I finally get the APL
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by bamog(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
Did they ask for any form of identification like national id or voter's card?
Onyibaibe:
I’m currently at the bank doing mine, even with court affidavit of age declaration, they sent me back to court for another affidavit for wrongfully capturing my date of birth. Just came back to the bank with it
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Whiterose21: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
lanreabbey:

pls is change of NIN dob compulsory also
Your NIN date of birth should correspond with your BVN. You know your NIN is linked to your Bvn, so both name and date of birth should correspond. If your date of documentation is close do your BVN and when you get back you go for your NIN correction. Make sure the information you will give them during documentation corresponds with your BVN, if not your salary go hang.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Whiterose21: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
bamog:
Did they ask for any form of identification like national id or voter's card?

If your national identity card correspond with your information Carry go, if not carry voters card, but make sure you have your national identity number handy
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Whiterose21: 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
Onyibaibe:
Thanks darling. But my problem is will they allow me to work with my pregnancy when I finally get the APL
When you get to that bridge you will cross, chill let appointment letter enter your hand first. They might allow you for induction, but your training will be carried over.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
Whiterose21:

I know, like I said to avoid "officer please na"
If you can sign it, Carry m go

Ok bro. Tnx
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Whiterose21:

If you are coming from PH ask the driver where he will follow, whether airport road or zuba, if is airport road just stop at ACO or LUGBE car wash you will look for guest house and Lodge ( at least 4k per night). But if he will follow Zuba, you have to stop at utako, because from PH to Abuja is very far, you will enter Abuja in the night. Then early morning by 6:30am start finding your way to NIS sauka airport road.

Big thanks.. I really appreciate your time
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Tazdroid(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
"I checked the day the clock counted down, I wasn't invited.

I checked today, I've been invited"
- A friend.

Please people, check again maybe... Just maybe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
Tazdroid:
"I checked the day the clock counted down, I wasn't invited.

I checked today, I've been invited"
- A friend.

Please people, check again maybe... Just maybe!
mayb you didn't enter ur details correctly

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.