Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (921090 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by achiever1991: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Pls what about slots??
Will they still attend to slot and replacement??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Shogologo: 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
achiever1991:
Pls what about slots??
Will they still attend to slot and replacement??
Confusion don enter una camp abi? Allow people wey wan follow door to enter first.
Or better still refer your question to the person wey give you slot

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Onyibaibe: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sorry to take you guys back but please, that person that got uk msp scholarship should do himself a favour and leave this country ASAP! 1.9million naira per annum should not be compared to a serious business inside market talk more of UK that even cleaners make it in less than 5months. As an engineer in a good company here in Nigeria you earn up to 2m within 2months. Except if the person no serious sha
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Stephen038: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
Based on this APL , it clearly shows that it will take 3 years for one to be promoted to the next rank ..

jameslojohn:
Update report:
Apl and posting letter is being issue imidately after documentation.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Onyibaibe: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Shogologo:

Confusion don enter una camp abi? Allow people wey wan follow door to enter first.
Or better still refer your question to the person wey give you slot
You are a selfish person.
Do you realize that most of the people asking this question registered for this job the same way me and you registered for it but unfortunately their names didn’t come out. Are you aware that they have hustled for it more than you by paying huge amount of money because of this same opportunity. Please if you have no answer for people’s questions keep quiet and stop being insensitive

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Stephen038: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
A typical Nigerian would say there is job security working with government irrespective of the salary whilst 2million monthly doesn't have security...

I won't even advice my enemy to reject an offer to study oversea and accept 1.9m per annum...

However, 19m per annum on a 150k monthly , someone can afford his/her basic needs in nigeria

Onyibaibe:
Sorry to take you guys back but please, that person that got uk msp scholarship should do himself a favour and leave this country ASAP! 1.9million naira per annum should not be compared to a serious business inside market talk more of UK that even cleaners make it in less than 5months. As an engineer in a good company here in Nigeria you earn up to 2m within 2months. Except if the person no serious sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by UjMerc: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hmmmm, confusion here and there.
I pray all these things is not fake oooo
Am just risking my job here and there, the only difference with the one am doing already is just job security. Am just risking it here and there. God please don't let me end in premium tears ooo�

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
Shebi una don start this scholarship talks we have ended since yesterday, wetin be una problem.
Una wan full this thread with unnecessary arguments or wat

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by cesil26: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Is it same pay with the Immigration Job..?

What rank/Position did you apply for..?

In your organization can one just be sacked at any time..?

UjMerc:
Hmmmm, confusion here and there.
I pray all these things is not fake oooo
Am just risking my job here and there, the only difference with the one am doing already is just job security. Am just risking it here and there. God please don't let me end in premium tears ooo�
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Whiterose21: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
motayojay:
Posting letter
Report to the command as soon as possible. Congratulations and fruitful years in the service.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by UjMerc: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
AsI ooo
The pay is the same. Is just the job security that making me to leave. All the private company little thing like this the will threaten someone with sake. I don't want to come and sake myself for fake job.
cesil26:
Is it same pay with the Immigration Job..?

What rank/Position did you apply for..?

In your organization can one just be sacked at any time..?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Shogologo: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Onyibaibe:
You are a selfish person.
Are you aware that they have hustled for it more than you by paying huge amount of money because of this same opportunity.
selfish? Did you just say selfish? When you are making "payment in the shadows" did you come here? Rather you were beating ur chest as e sure for you cos you've paid. NIS shout that you shouldn't pay a dime for this recruitment, but the "SELFISH, DESPERATE AND FOOLISH" ones did otherwise. Your eyes clear now you're coming to nairaland to wail? Go and ask who you paid to.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by UjMerc: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Take it easy. Please understand people pain. Atimes they will unleashed their emotions on you for nothing. Just bear with them. Understand them no matter what.
Shogologo:
selfish? Did you just say selfish? When you are making "payment in the shadows" did you come here? Rather you were beating ur chest as e sure for you cos you've paid. NIS shout that you shouldn't pay a dime for this recruitment, but the "SELFISH, DESPERATE AND FOOLISH" ones did otherwise. Your eyes clear now you're coming to nairaland to wail? Go and ask who you paid to.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
Shogologo:

It's just well!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
Abeg no more scholarship arguments here... We are on the verge of something very pertinent at the moment...

Update from today's screening please
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Onyibaibe: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Shogologo:
Well Mr, pray they don’t enter camp and even start getting promotions before you. Na that time your selfish self go know say it is of God that shows mercy. BYE

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AIA365: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Payment for recruitments such as this is at your own risk.

So the gain and the pain should be kept to you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
ASI salary is higher than ASI 2,

So it's not increment,

that's salary is for a 2 STAR officer,

ASI 2 is a 1 STAR officer.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
Shogologo:

OGA no be so person dey talk o,
For your mind you don get job and you re made abi?

No wahala,

Senior men wey don get this job since and dem dey update others here no mean say dem dey talk to people like this na.

Anyways enjoy your salary but no dey look people wey dey try survive too.

My first job ever after graduation na through NAIRALAND,

second JOB through LinkedIn.

People I've never met with but still God dey do am.

Baba if no go fit help person just look elsewhere, it is not compulsory so talk down on your fellow human.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
Openpeace:
So it's not increment,
The position is clearly written on the APL, AS 2!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by tunnamaniah(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bro, you see say I no talk again. The truth dey always vex some people (Hell, some people think I'm all about the remuneration). But the truth remains the truth. He spent 4-5 studying engineering for a reason, you applied for that scholarship for a reason and people want him to throw away his dream. Pursue your dreams with everything you got, if you lose you lose, but pursue it.
Stephen038:
A typical Nigerian would say there is job security working with government irrespective of the salary whilst 2million monthly doesn't have security...

I won't even advice my enemy to reject an offer to study oversea and accept 1.9m per annum...

However, 19m per annum on a 150k monthly , someone can afford his/her basic needs in nigeria

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Onyibaibe: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Openpeace:

So it's not increment,

OH, the 1.9million per annum is even for my senior colleagues? #scratches hair#
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Epistasis:

The position is clearly written on the APL, AS 2!

Abeg screenshot am make i see.

Cos I learnt of the salary increase but I never knew they're going to implement it soon,

Aregbesola don try be that ooo,

Congratulations Able Officers.
You shall all get Attainable ranks in good health.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Everygoodthing: 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
Somebody said information reached him that 15 persons were sent out from the drug test they did
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 1stanlo(m): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
Congratulations to all those who have done theirs today.... success all the way...!!!
Brand New Officers...!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
Everygoodthing:
Somebody said information reached him that 15 persons were sent out from the drug test they did

I learnt some things about it but in Nigerian Army.

So them do test too for immigration?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
cool
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Tazdroid(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
Everygoodthing:

Omo.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Tazdroid(m): 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
Openpeace:

It's probably for the best.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Everygoodthing: 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
Openpeace:

Na so we see am o. From the way the person said it, it's like if they find a high percentage of alcohol in your system, they send u out

The person was advising people that take alcohol regularly make dem pack sugar full their system grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Tazdroid(m): 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Please any more updates from those who successfully did their screening today?

What was the pencil and eraser for?
How about the certificate requested and 6 sets of copies?

Please give us the full breakdown thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iGod(m): 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Please those of us that were attended to today, please try your possible best to tell the house all that's needed to know, don't just post pictures et al.

Please highlights the step by step screening/documentation procedures, it'll go a long way to help us know what is being expected of us.

Lastly, please no one should undermines anyone here just because its your time today, the country is hard, majority of us are trying to survive, people do a lot of things to survive in this country, if the country was so good and just, nobody would have to pay for employment, and even more a Government job. Let's understand that we are humans with emotions, when commenting or replying always know that.
No matter how smart, hard-working, intelligent, and well connected we think we are, nobody really knows what the tomorrow holds.

Let's respect each other.

Thank you all, and congratulations!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.