Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (920748 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HonFola: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sorry for deviating from the topic please..
When is the national assembly resuming from its recess please?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ibrahim94(m): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
HonFola:
Sorry for deviating from the topic please..
When is the national assembly resuming from its recess please?

14th of September.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by MisterBash(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
somanze:

Okay, someone should please answer her to help her confirm...
If its same please just tell her "Yes", if its not, just say "No"...
Peace

Those who are in position to answer are possibly busy with induction procedures
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by cesil26: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
People wey dey wait for the so called slots or source ehh

95% don cut... Just start getting prepared to fight who una carry money go give

This is the sad reality, doubt it or not it will hit most of you at the face

Nothin like encouragement here or sugar coated words

Just chop better eba wey go make ur punch heavy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Joyify66(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
This is mine........ Mind you I applied with ssce so I wouldn't know if that of bec/hnd is different or the same
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HonFola: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ibrahim94:

14th of September.

Thank you.�
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Arubi78: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
I doubt it is the same form. Those that applied with degree or HND should show there own.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by donbee(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Everything is the same
Arubi78:
I doubt it is the same form. Those that applied with degree or HND should show there own.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Danlex: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
cesil26:
People wey dey wait for the so called slots or source ehh

95% don cut... Just start getting prepared to fight who una carry money go give

This is the sad reality, doubt it or not it will hit most of you at the face

Nothin like encouragement here or sugar coated words

Just chop better eba wey go make ur punch heavy
���, you no go make heaven guy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by checkmatez: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
Joyify66:
This is mine........ Mind you I applied with ssce so I wouldn't know if that of bec/hnd is different or the same
you hide your surname but u expose Ur account number fully that can be checked on bank app and your full names would appear..... NIS don really employ wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Una good evening oo,How the induction dy go so far?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Osazi2070(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Pls delete, u just exposed ur details to the entire word!!! Even ur signature...

Joyify66:
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
checkmatez:
you hide your surname but u expose Ur account number fully that can be checked on bank app and your full names would appear..... NIS don really employ wink

Lol asin ehh, She ended up exposing everything grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by obynocute(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Some of una go just open mouth waaa dey talk.
Slots is different from connections. And slots are shared among the high harachy in the service and nothing can change that.. So if your connect has a slot which is genuine, no need to fear unless he/her "ur connect" decides to give his or her slot to another person apart from you..
Thanks. Bt always pray..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Oga your brother's IPPIS printout is totally different from the one we did at NIS headquarters oo.
There's alot of different, the format of the printout is entirely different

sllibalab:
Is this the same as yours. I need to know if this is legit or not.

I no want make them chop my brother money
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HonFola: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
obynocute:
Slots is different from connections. And slots are shared among the high harachy in the service and nothing can change that.. So if your connect has a slot which is genuine, no need to fear unless he/her "ur connect" decides to give his or her slot to another person apart from you..
Thanks. Bt always pray..

I've said it here and I'll repeat again,u can't get answers to when those with slot will be called in on this platform.. That process isn't for public knowledge so don't expect anybody to give you date. You can only hold on to the one who promised you job...
But when you keep raising questions nobody can answer here,you give room for some individuals to display their ignorance.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
sllibalab:
Here you go

hmm. were did u do this one?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by sllibalab(f): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
Thank you chief. The information is the same but the template and design is different
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
obynocute:
Thanks. Bt always pray..
Best wishes. grin grin grin. For my mind I don give my man from now till 15th, if no good news, the kind word wey I go tell am en. I go swear for am.

Note: My money is already steering at me in my aza while I wait for them as promise. My own is not about the money but about the time wasted because I had alternatives. Even today a slot came in but SSCE. I cannot do SSCE work at this level. God forbid. No too put mind o

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by obynocute(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
We still arrived on the same conclusion that SLOTS are real if only it's genuine.. Be it ssce, BSc or any other higher degree..
I ve a close associate that his connect told him right from the beginning that the slot he's expecting is for one star only..

Best of luck uncle.

Paramilitary1:
Best wishes. grin grin grin. For my mind I don give my man from now till 15th, if no good news, the kind word wey I go tell am en. I go swear for am.

Note: My money is already steering at me in my aza while I wait for them as promise. My own is not about the money but about the time wasted because I had alternatives. Even today a slot came in but SSCE. I cannot do SSCE work at this level. God forbid. No too put mind o
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Tazdroid(m): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Abeg those that have started induction, how are you finding it so far?

Can you please tell what it is all about?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Gabicon20: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
obynocute:
Thanks. Bt always pray..
After saying "except if UR CONNECT decides to give his/her SLOT to another person"
Can u please in clear terms tell us the difference between slots and connection?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by obynocute(m): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
���

Uncle I don't really know how to explain or differentiate this..
No vex...

Gabicon20:

After saying "except if UR CONNECT decides to give his/her SLOT to another person"
Can u please in clear terms tell us the difference between slots and connection?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Danlex: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Gabicon20:

They are different sides of the same coin.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
obynocute:
We still arrived on the same conclusion that SLOTS are real if only it's genuine.. Be it ssce, BSc or any other higher degree..
I ve a close associate that his connect told him right from the beginning that the slot he's expecting is for one star only..

Best of luck uncle.

I have same story bro. My connect says B.sc only. Even uptil now he still dey boast but me no believe anything again except I see the APL. I no put mind. Best of luck to all of us daddy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Paramilitary1:

See talk.... You no fit do SSCE work abi.... Pray make your condition no worse pass dia own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
frank2zee:

See talk.... You no fit do SSCE work abi.... Pray make your condition no worse pass dia own
LOL. You may not understand. Na God get power. I cannot cope

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Anietimfon3: 6:17am On Sep 07, 2021
Am still in that same vein o my connect is still telling me to keep calm that they will call me
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Anietimfon3: 6:18am On Sep 07, 2021
So let's just hope everything will work perfectly according to them.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Anietimfon3:
So let's just hope everything will work perfectly according to them.
Any info, plss
Nawaooo. Everywhere choke!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Openpeace:
Please if you're among those waiting for connections to join NIS, abeg jejely go and collect your money.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by sllibalab(f): 12:09am On Sep 08, 2021
Even Your so call DSS dey find slot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.