Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (921224 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by tukurab434(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
DISCLAIMER
We want to advise the general public to disregard the false information being circulated by some fraudsters on recruitment by the Federal Fire Service.
Please note that the Federal Fire Service is not recruiting at the moment.
SF Ugo Huan
PRO, Federal Fire Service
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 8:24am On Sep 16, 2021
Today is 16th.It is one month already,God I thank you....2month remaining for induction

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Fiyinola: 9:02am On Sep 16, 2021
all the best bro,I pray NSCDC concludes there own fast,make we no wait too much.but if I may ask,what do you do daily in the induction

GhostOfAPA:
Today is 16th.It is one month already,God I thank you....2month remaining for induction

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iamoge(f): 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
Fiyinola:
all the best bro,I pray NSCDC concludes there own fast,make we no wait too much.but if I may ask,what do you do daily in the induction

parade, drills, lectures
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Cloong: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
If they can just pay this month, man's need money o
GhostOfAPA:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Junior2694: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Good evening sirs/ Ma

I know this is out of context. Buh please you can choose to ignore if you don’t have any information about this instead of savage reply .
Buh I will appreciate honest feedback.
Incase anyone have update about the mop up screening for those on slots / or any reason to miss the documentation .

Iwe all know different connect keep giving most of us hope Buh some of us here do have vital information that can help so we can know the next step .
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 8:11am On Sep 17, 2021
Cloong:
If they can just pay this month, man's need money o
we are the one buying one or two small stuff in my state command,but for our (white fowl)benefit though.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Kylebrown17(m): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2021
Please house I have a question, I applied for a paramilitary agency with my SSCE certificate in 2019 while I was in university, presently I now have my Bsc Accounting SOR. I have been picked by the agency now and schedule for training , my question now is can I tender d Bsc Certificate during the documentation while on training? and what effect will that have on my cadre?
People are advising me to take it along as they said agency usually ask for those with additional qualifications to submit during training.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Tazdroid(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Kylebrown17:
Please house I have a question, I applied for a paramilitary agency with my SSCE certificate in 2019 while I was in university, presently I now have my Bsc Accounting SOR. I have been picked by the agency now and schedule for training , my question now is can I tender d Bsc Certificate during the documentation while on training? and what effect will that have on my cadre?
People are advising me to take it along as they said agency usually ask for those with additional qualifications to submit during training.

You "could" take it along and ask when you're tendering your documents.

I presume they invited you based on the highest educational certificate which you have and submitted. SSCE cadres are lower than degree cadres. So kindly bear that in mind.

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by OnlyGod22: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
Junior2694:
Good evening sirs/ Ma

I know this is out of context. Buh please you can choose to ignore if you don’t have any information about this instead of savage reply .
Buh I will appreciate honest feedback.
Incase anyone have update about the mop up screening for those on slots / or any reason to miss the documentation .

Iwe all know different connect keep giving most of us hope Buh some of us here do have vital information that can help so we can know the next step .
Thank you

You are not alone brother.
Do u want us to connect on WhatsApp?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Abeg make una do giveaway o. No 4get una men o
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Explicit02: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
Perfectdanny:
Abeg make una do giveaway o. No 4get una men o
which Danny be dis? Na d real Dannyxy we fit do give away for grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Explicit02:
which Danny be dis? Na d real Dannyxy we fit do give away for grin grin

I be full time for sister thread. I be full-part time for here tay tay na. I dae tok the one wae i know.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iGod(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Happy weekend officers!

How's it going in your respective commands?

It's not bad here in Ekiti, we're already adapting smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Dannyxy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
So I just want to engage new officers and old ones in a debate, from your induction training, and subsequent training to come.

I don't know about all, I have a lot of info on induction in various commands, with new comers having to roll on the floor, crawl on the floor and all other types of "I just dey come " ritual.

Are this ritual actually making you fit and skilled for the job, or just making you more hardened and brutal?

I will like to hear personal experiences...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Junior2694: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=OnlyGod22 post=105906701]

You are not alone brother.
Do u want us to connect on WhatsApp?

Yeah. Check your mail pls

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by NarnieAceTech: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dannyxy:
So I just want to engage new officers and old ones in a debate, from your induction training, and subsequent training to come.

I don't know about all, I have a lot of info on induction in various commands, with new comers having to roll on the floor, crawl on the floor and all other types of "I just dey come " ritual.

Are this ritual actually making you fit and skilled for the job, or just making you more hardened and brutal?

It is actually making me more hardened and disciplined. I serve the above listed punishment almost every day, because it is hard to find a ride to my state command in the early hours of the day.
I move with confidence, no matter what time of the day, with little fear. I even unconsciously put my hands behind me, while standing at ease when talking to people.

I always work with time, I wake up as early as 3:45am every day just to try meet up and I always try to be coordinated.

The drills and exercise has made me physically fit, I can stand/walk/jog for hours and still feel like nothing left my body.

It has been fun and pain mixed together. Sometimes I feel like I wanna quit but once I remember how far I have come, I tap my coconut(head) and shake the thought off immediately.

That's all for now.....but as we proceed, I'll drop more.
Thank you once again for your help, sir.
(Salute!)

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HonFola: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
NarnieAceTech:

It is actually making me more hardened and disciplined. I serve the above listed punishment almost every day, because it is hard to find a ride to my state command in the early hours of the day.
I move with confidence, no matter what time of the day, with little fear. I even unconsciously put my hands behind me, while standing at ease when talking to people.

I always work with time, I wake up as early as 3:45am every day just to try meet up and I always try to be coordinated.

The drills and exercise has made me physically fit, I can stand/walk/jog for hours and still feel like nothing left my body.

It has been fun and pain mixed together. Sometimes I feel like I wanna quit but once I remember how far I have come, I tap my coconut(head) and shake the thought off immediately.

That's all for now.....but as we proceed, I'll drop more.
Thank you once again for your help, sir.
(Salute!)

Its hard to believe that the system will still exclude some new entrants automatically from this physical exercise part of induction..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Joyify66(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
For me its also making me more disciplined
And physically fit. Before now I couldn't stand for hours cos I'd feel pains in my knee but now I can stand for hours (isnor like I have choice)
Also, whenever I see people I always greet them with "morning sir" no matter the time of the day
Finally, with all these trainings, I just know that this my weight will finally go down without the use of slim tea ���

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ricodine: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Greetings Dannyxy and all other honourable members of the thread. It's a privilege to be one of the products of this recruitment thread and a beneficiary of your unwearied kindness. To your question, my colleagues have said it all. We have been given to understand time to time that the 'rituals' are not punishments but drills to ensure that we're physically fit and disciplined. Our civilian mentality is meant to fade away while a militarised one is imbibed. It's simply what the job entails, and it's what we're adapting to. There's this morale we sing in my command, it's titled "Hymn 001". It goes thus:
"No be me call you, make you kan join us, na here we dey o, you carry your problem come, anything you see o, na your own, anything you hear o, na your palava"

In all, our instructors are really doing a great job. Shout out to our able instructors - Banky aka Bravo (O.C sharp guy), Onanuga, Jacob, Wale, Benson, Obi, etc. Our Provost and his 2IC, and lastly all our course facilitators, they're just too much, God bless them all!
PS: In my command, everyone is seen as equal (recruits). So, nobody/cadre is made to or perceived to be superior yet as long as we're all still putting on white and white.
From Lagos Command!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
In my honest opinion. It is just making one more hardened and brutal and in addition it brings one to ever ready consciousness.
Absent mindedness is not tolerated at all in the induction, once a command is given and you miss it, or a senior officer approaches and you refuse to pay compliment, you will be punished. If there's one thing this induction have done for me personally, it is more respect to uniformed officers and men. They are deserving of the accolades.
Dannyxy:

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nwabueze1999(m): 5:04am On Sep 19, 2021
Joyify66:
For me its also making me more disciplined
And physically fit. Before now I couldn't stand for hours cos I'd feel pains in my knee but now I can stand for hours (isnor like I have choice)
Also, whenever I see people I always greet them with "morning sir" no matter the time of the day
Finally, with all these trainings, I just know that this my weight will finally go down without the use of slim tea ���
I am using slim tea cheesy
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Samiking(m): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
Please! Who know whether there are people who got NIS employment last week? Someone told , he got NIS last so I want to confirm if it is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by NarnieAceTech: 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
HonFola:

Its hard to believe that the system will still exclude some new entrants automatically from this physical exercise part of induction..

I'm sorry, but I don't follow. What do you mean?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Hakeem909(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
I know someone who was invited last week and he did documentation on Friday and Saturday
Samiking:
Please! Who know whether there are people who got NIS employment last week? Someone told , he got NIS last so I want to confirm if it is true.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Anietimfon3: 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
I don't think so .
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Omo since I started this induction.. No officer has said any good tin about this ssce rank... Some are even advising me to be looking out for other jobs with my degree certificate.. One even said he regrets coming in with ssce... They said it's nothing to write home about.

Sincerely right now ehn... I'm one leg in, one leg out.

The discouragement is too much.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by phollybee(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
frank2zee:
Omo since I started this induction.. No officer has said any good tin about this ssce rank... Some are even advising me to be looking out for other jobs with my degree certificate.. One even said he regrets coming in with ssce... They said it's nothing to write home about.

if you like quit,, OYO is ur case!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Joyify66(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please can you in details, tell us what you heard from the officers in your own command. As for my own, I didn't hear any negative thing about the rank
frank2zee:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Joyify66(m): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Cos this thing I just read now is making my heart do gbim gbim gbim gbim cry cry cry cry cry
Joyify66:
Please can you in details, tell us what you heard from the officers in your own command. As for my own, I didn't hear any negative thing about the rank
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Tazdroid(m): 1:09am On Sep 21, 2021
phollybee:
if you like quit,, OYO is ur case!

Perhaps discouraging a genuinely discouraged frank2zee was not the way to go.

Since you had nothing encouraging to say, you should have desisted from saying anything.

A number of things like the low salary, living conditions relating to his NIS job rank etc could be among the reasons why he's now skeptical about the job.

We should be helping each other in the smallest ways we can e.g by speaking good words.

I pray you don't misunderstand my reply. Regards

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nwabueze1999(m): 3:52am On Sep 21, 2021
Joyify66:
Cos this thing I just read now is making my heart do gbim gbim gbim gbim cry cry cry cry cry
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.