Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (921168 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by sllibalab(f): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2021
Send me your number
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pls, when will Replacement/slot candidates be called for documentation?? Pls, anyone with reliable information.??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Anietimfon3: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Some people said today some said November there is no reliable information yet .
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by sllibalab(f): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
@Anietimfon3, send your phone number
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Anietimfon3:
Some people said today some said November there is no reliable information yet .
Ok. Thank you very much, for ur answer.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sultan8: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
️️️
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by foreveryoung1515(f): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sultan8:
I think Something is happening in NIS...

As I was moving along my state passport office in the morning, I saw some few people with files/envelopes in the entrance. Usually showing there phones(invitation) or making calls before getting in!

Those expectating can confirm from their sources.
for real?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HonFola: 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sultan8:

As I was moving along my state passport office in the morning, I saw some few people with files/envelopes in the entrance. Usually showing there phones(invitation) or making calls before getting in!

Those u saw just be passport applicants..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Those people you saw are supposedly passport Applicants. In my state command, everyday they get over 300-500 People(all caliber of individual) coming for international Passport/other traveling documents, the command car park are always filled with sofistated/flashy cars. Pls don't be deceived, that's how almost all NIS offices usually busy with influx of people seeking for traveling documents. With my experience at my state command, I don't think there's any other paramilitary agencies that People troops on daily basis in like NIS.

Sultan8:

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by kovie2693: 12:43am On Oct 27, 2021
frank2zee:

Please what do you mean by "4k plus or minus"..... You min dey myt add or deduct 4k from the basic salary?

Nothing is being deducted from your salary, the amount that will be added to your salary as allowance is about 4k, it could be more or less. It's simple enough na
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by kovie2693: 12:50am On Oct 27, 2021
bakyboy:
please can we talk I need a strong connect I missed my documentation

If you missed your documentation why didn't you go back there explaining to them why you missed your documentation? They would have attended to you instead of waiting for a connect to help you. You just misused the opportunity given to you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by kovie2693: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2021
Adez1:
Pls, when will Replacement/slot candidates be called for documentation?? Pls, anyone with reliable information.??

This question has been answered severally, there's no date or list for replacement/slot candidates. Anyone can be called at any time. Even today more persons for replacement/slot are still coming to join the induction. If you are there waiting for a list or a date, you are just wasting your time.
If you have a connect continue to press your connect or you pray to your God.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Anietimfon3: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Did you say even today ? I thought they said the whole thing was suspended till November
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by kovie2693: 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Anietimfon3:
Did you say even today ? I thought they said the whole thing was suspended till November

Yes, even today. Nothing was suspended, it all depends on the level of your connection.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by shollyshine(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
kovie2693:

Yes, even today. Nothing was suspended, it all depends on the level of your connection.
this is true... same in my command today
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Anietimfon3: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
Is a lie nothing is going on there for now
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by cleish(m): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Anietimfon3:

See ehm, invite for documentation will still be going on until March next year on a coded level, even those plug whose wards will be done with nysc this year and early next year MIGHT still get in.

Instead of debunking what people are saying, just be hopeful that your connect SUCCEED in getting your details accepted and uploaded....

Your file hasn’t been accepted yet...

You wouldn’t know the tedious task of lobbying for a job until you get in....

Just be positive...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Gabicon20: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
cleish:

See ehm, invite for documentation will still be going on until March next year on a coded level, even those plug whose wards will be done with nysc this year and early next year MIGHT still get in.

Instead of debunking what people are saying, just be hopeful that your connect SUCCEED in getting your details accepted and uploaded....

Just be positive...

That is IF he's connect is not a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by cleish(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Gabicon20:

That is IF he's connect is not a scammer.

We shall confirm this by March 2022...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by foreveryoung1515(f): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
cleish:

Just be positive...

please, is there any hope for someone that did not even register for the process at all, I'm going to see an honorable that has access to Aregbesola tomorrow, I want to know how to present my case cuz I didn't register.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Gabicon20: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
cleish:

We shall confirm this by March 2022...
#smiles# even by march 2022 that guy will still argue with u that no one has gone in via connect and that the slot/replacement list is yet to be released(if he hasn't been invited by then). Imagine him calling those who are already on induction liars for saying some new peeps joined them instead of been grateful to them for d info.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by cleish(m): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
please, is there any hope for someone that did not even register for the process at all, I'm going to see an honorable that has access to Aregbesola tomorrow, I want to know how to present my case cuz I didn't register.

Yes, in fact press, push & punch any botton available to you and pull any kind of plug...

The end result is what matter most...

I wish all the best

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by foreveryoung1515(f): 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
cleish:

Yes, in fact press, push & punch any botton available to you and pull any kind of plug...

The end result is what matter most...

I wish all the best
Thanks so much.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by cleish(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Gabicon20:

#smiles# even by march 2022 that guy will still argue with u that no one has gone in via connect and that the slot/replacement list is yet to be released(if he hasn't been invited by then). Imagine him calling those who are already on induction liars for saying some new peeps joined them instead of been grateful to them for d info.

Hahaha, the guy was so awkward with those responses and he should have asked politely for informations.

Such information he would have presented to his connect for clarification and way forward.

He seems to trust the connect and has forgotten connect might have more than 5 applicant and he can only help one or two.

Even some connect are on 3G, 4G, 5G network.
3G & 4G present their candidates to 5G for assistance.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by kovie2693: 11:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
Anietimfon3:

My friend better go and pray to God or hold your connect and stop arguing blindly. Do you think you have more information than the people doing the induction? Even someone else still confirmed people are still joining the induction even up till today and you are there arguing ignorantly.
If you have not been accepted into the service and invited for documentation it doesn't mean other people have not been accepted. Connection dey pass connection

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by meetgaya: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2021
kovie2693:

My friend better go and pray to God or hold your connect and stop arguing blindly. Do you think you have more information than the people doing the induction? Even someone else still confirmed people are still joining the induction even up till today and you are there arguing ignorantly.
If you have not been accepted into the service and invited for documentation it doesn't mean other people have not been accepted. Connection dey pass connection

Don't mind them. They are type that will wait even till 2023 for the list of slot/replacement. Nobody will announce replacement or slot. You will get based on your connection.some got even at day one of documentation and will continue even on the camp.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Anietimfon3: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
Any update on slot and replacement ?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Everygoodthing: 2:46am On Oct 30, 2021
Una go come here dey ask about news on slot and replacement, as if dem go publish am for newspaper angry. Instead of you to dey ask your so called connect all the time, non stop.... Don't worry, keep on waiting, they will announce it on the television grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HonFola: 6:26am On Oct 30, 2021
Anietimfon3:
Any update on slot and replacement ?

Na was for you ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Anietimfon3: 7:16am On Oct 30, 2021
Simple question they will attack you like bee

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by shollyshine(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
Anietimfon3:
Simple question they will attack you like bee
go sit-down jor people with genuine info has been sharing it here you keep saying it's a lie..so you now want the same people to give you info?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.