Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage (84789 Views)

Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start / Picture Of The Italian Man That Brought Corona Virus To Nigeria / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Olayinka8793(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
B
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Cutesexy1(f): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
No be small thing o
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Skillsnigeria: 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
The Lord will deliver una
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by vicysegun: 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Watefa!!! u People shld just clear una mess!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Mightymanna(m): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hm
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
When you let conspiracy theories linger around for too long, some jokers might actually pounce on it- gratefully- and make it "official".

See?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by RightChannel: 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Kikikikiki.. Trump Go Wipe You Now

Christianity Is No Where To Be Found In Ur Country..

Religion Of Pieces You No Do..

And You Never Want Epidemic

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by YovvInteriors(m): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Wow really

Check my signature
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by SweetCunt97(f): 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Loud
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Efewestern: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
The accusation is funny, China should be blamed for everything that's happening now, from how they lied about the initial spread of the virus and how they mismanaged the whole situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by shegzhkn: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
I am expecting NL resident Hezbollah chief to provide more evidence to corroborate on that.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by dfrost: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
TheFreeOne:
Accusations and counter accusations are of no good at this stage but all efforts should be on combating the virus and finding a cure asap.

Simple. I don't need conspiracy theories at these precarious times. They should just fix it.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by johnmattew: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
reverse psychology... Chinese government created the virus and are trying to quickly accuse USA of inventing the virus so as to avoid accusations...but the world knows the inventor

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Mustiboy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
snitchbitch:
Simple issue, what date did corona started? Shebi there are security cameras in the streets of the city it started, check all the security feeds and you will find the guys that spread them!!!

But we all know that this is no natural disaster, this was made by man!!! This is man's inhumanity against man!!!!

But there is no disease without cure, I pray they find it in time!!!! #Godbless!!!
You don't have sense at all. How will CCTV help with catching how a virus was spread. Once again, you don't have sense, and you're very stupid.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by newguy1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
We know now na there work
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Osidazz19: 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
Outrage where, in NL I guess.
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by dfrost: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
mansakhalifa:
When you let conspiracy theories linger around for too long, some jokers might actually pounce on it- gratefully- and make it "official".

See?

I tell you.
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Olominira(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hmm, this was my post few days ago.....
https://www.nairaland.com/5729114/coronavirus-nadine-dorries-tests-positive

Olominira:
Nigeria, the only saving grace should be that this virus would not have effect on us. And definitely, there's going to be shifts in superpowers and global economy by the time coronavirus is through with the world.

This virus was invented purposely to slow down a particular economy they feared its taking Africa away from them, now it is turning back to hurt globally.

I don't expect some of you to understand, it's beyond your capacity. There were several calls from European leaders to Trump to do everything possible not to allow China takes over Africa. France, UK, even the US are rapidly loosing their influence in Africa to China. Several African leaders have begun to see better partner in China, and disregarding IMF/World Bank policies. I can post several publications to this or you can do it yourself.

Trump started by inviting opposition leaders from HongKong in order to destabilise China, of course it fail. Followed by several sanctions against Chinese businesses among other blackmails. All of these failed. Just two weeks after US millitary finished a sporting event in Wuhan, the unknown virus emerged.
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by SmartyPants(m): 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Zooposki:
The Chinese official is right. That was my thought as well. US created this monster. I said so in a previous post, even before the Chinese official made this known.

Did you even read what he wrote?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by ikorodureporta: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
if na true, wetin dem gain?? Abi e don go back to dem
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by tutudesz: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Zooposki:
The Chinese official is right. That was my thought as well. US created this monster. I said so in a previous post, even before the Chinese official made this known.
America is one that keep eating raw meat,rat, etc?

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Jobio1(f): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
600k hit me

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by NOwazobia: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
I have been waiting for this. Finally is here. Mumu people here that actually believe the animal theory i pity.

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
delpee:
So the US soldiers incubated the virus for 5 months.

They should research more on the activities in Wuhan market and the nearby Laboratory for plausible answers.
seems this is a fall back of the chinese huawei ban..its like a secret war tho
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
mekaboy:
The truth is here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw4z-rSwNjY
Chairman are you in Nigeria, you want me to watch one hour of video,you want etisalat to kill me

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by bptc10: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
A wasted sperm, i spit on you
Zooposki:

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by backnbeta(f): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
Crazy Chinks undecided

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by stephen109(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Correcto: 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
An innovative mind spotted
GamalNasser:
Why is COVID more rampart in place with active 5g signal ..is 5 g weakening human immunity ?

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by SoNature(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
The virus has really destroyed the Chinese economy

And I am really disappointed they are behaving like Nigeria's APC.... let's blame Jonathan for everything embarassed

China, you guys are better than this

Please don't be like the APC

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) / Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts / COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.